Thoughts on this? is it time things changed?

thoughts on this? is it time things changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feliciaday/status/729832205950722048?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>In 2 years she will be discussing ageism in vidya

why doesn't she do anything about that herself, are we ,actually nobodies, supposed to "fix" things.
Just looking for attention.

Who’s this and why should I care?

>Why am I not relevant anymore?! MUH SOGGY KNEE

>when you realize you're about to be too old to sell your sex appeal

>question ending in a comma, separate question ending in a period.
>Sentence fragment.

wew

She's a girl who may or may not have looked at a video game in recent memory.

timesup world?

What does that even mean?

Literally who.

she's already doing it.

twitter.com/feliciaday/status/729832205950722048?lang=en

>has money
>has industry contacts
>could start gaming company and institute egalitarian hiring and pay policies to ensure equality
>doesnt
>everyone else is the problem

>IMO
Quick and easy way to know to disregard the previous statements.

Oprah gave a shitty speech at a movie award show and now #TimeUp for all the bigots and womyn abusers out there, yaaaas queen slay, etc. etc.

Why is Felicia Day acting like she's fucking relevant?

That grammar is terrible.

Punctuation is a meme

It's embarrassing that we get to see her realize that she's an old hag now publicly.
Dirk Gently season 2 literally hired a 36 year old woman to play a disheveled 40 year old, and she pulls it off so well.

Because the industry has pumped up her ego to astronomical proportions. She unironically got someone fired for saying she wasn't a major contributor to the game industry.

>problems with gender that flared up so badly
Such as?

I think #TimesUp is one of the hashtags associated with the recent wave of sexual harassment allegations, so living "in a #TimesUp world" would mean one of two things depending on your perspective: living in a world in which people who do bad things will be outed, or living in a world in which trial by media and presumed guilt are law and men should watch out because they could be accused of anything at any time.

Her speech announcing her presidential run in 2020?

hiring for diversity quota instead of based on merit is always an awful idea but most women can't handle competition

What exactly is Felicia day complaining about

Not enough women in games?
Bullshit, there's plently, even by western
Not enough female developers?
Bullshit, they don't have to be the face of the development team, a lot of them have shown their existance
Not enough woman in gaming competitions?
Thats their own faults for being too pussy to reveal themselves

MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING TWITTER THREADS FOR FUCKS SAKE.

i love videogames

to be fair this is actually about the vidya industry

Yes, but are you in love with video games?

>games keep getting worse and worse every year, more casualized and monetized with gambling and microtransactions, more pandering to petty SJWs than ever

>we need to tackle gender problems
Seriously fuck women, they ruin everything.

Felicia Day is the epitome of "literally who"

>Some woman decides to anonymously make a list accusing various men of random wrongdoing with little to no validity to the claims
>Gets pissy when someone tries to out her for it

I'm in love with pic related

It's about as relevant to video game's as Felicia Day's career is.

Reminder Felicia Day's boyfriend, who she has a child with, is over 70 years old.

whoops, how the fuck did that happen, meant for

End of the world is coming soon. Since the Mayan Calendar was read incorrectly, nobody knows the exact date, though.

Is this way of writing some kind of meta humor because the thread started with a Twitter cap?

it won't take long and she'll be accusing people of (((((sexual harrassment))))) that happened 20 years ago

lol
>w-we just read it wrong
>the calendar is still right!
>they can predict the future yet were unable to predict their own downfall
stop believing in end of the world predictions

why do you think Mayans can tell the future?

europeans just made the shit up because it sounded interesting.
> Professional Mayanist scholars stated that no extant classic Maya accounts forecast impending doom, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar ends in 2012 misrepresented Maya history and culture

Threads like this are better than literally any thread with a Wojak image in the OP, and we have those 24/7.

They had the technology to go to space hundreds of years ago, so it just makes sense that they'd also be able to know how long it would take for the Happening to occur.

To this day I regret complaining about general threads overcrowding Sup Forums. At least in that pre-/vg/ state it was mostly video game threads.

mayan culture had beginning and ending of 'ages' cycles in the world. the date in 2012 was the ending of one of those ages. i'm not sure where the 'world will end' came from though.
>mayans could fly into space
>flying into space means you can tell the future
are you serious? you need to post evidence for either of those claims

why do you think Mayans had the technology to go to space?

My wife would never kiss that old hag, stop posting this image

object oriented waifus

> i'm not sure where the 'world will end' came from though.
i just told you. it was made up by new age obsessed europeans and americans. It isn't some ancient prophecy passed down through the ages. it was made up in the 1970s.

Mayans were advanced, there's no denying that, but their civilization collapsed. If they see tell the future, they should have seen that coming.

How can someone who has a career LITERALLY ONLY because she's a woman, complain about sexism in gaming? If women played video games as much as men like her utopic vision, horsefaced bitches like her would be ignored and she'd have to get a real job instead of pretending to play MMOs and have dudes spanking her ass. I guess she probably would be okay with her 70+ year old sugar daddy, but that's sexist as fuck because women should be working equally as men.

You never went into one of those generals before /vg/ was created, did you? They were barely about video games and more about tripfags literally jerking each other off. /sc2/ might have been more enjoyable since it seemed to be about kpop idols and stuff from what little I browsed of it.

>shame on you for enjoying games instead of upholding my agenda

Fucking bitch should take a 7.62 round to the side of the face and live the rest of her life with a big fucking crater wound so nobody would ever love her except the nurse that has to pity her.

I guess it could have varied but I remember them being on topic. They were how I discovered Paradox games for the first time.

>A woman complaining to get attention after aging out.
Wow its nothing.

I love twitter, it really does allow people to see the true reality of these people they used to mindlessly adore, like le-black popscience man saying shit on par with "how can our eyes be real if we arent real."

Felica Day, wow its nothing.

>busted old literal who twitter screenshot thread

Why does this camel keep acting like she's pitching a welfare program (patreon)? She married some 70 year old rich guy.

General discussions could be nice, but once threads reached "general" status, everything would go downhill.

This is mayan doom guy and that thing he's firing is the mayan BFG

The industry bends over backwards to make roasties happy when they absolutely don't need to. Games where less than 5% of the people purchasing and playing them are female are now trying desperately to appeal to women and are far less appealing to men as a result.

"Problems" with gender in gaming keep erupting because awful cunts like Felicia Day and Anita Sarkeesian exist.

I miss /sc2/ general.

Is this a JoJo reference?

I think it would actually be JoJo making the reference.

why do you think they didn't??

because there is no evidence for it, at all

That's what (((they))) want you to think

so you have evidence for it? please, post proof

The evidence was destroyed by (((them)))

do you have proof (((they))) destroyed it?

They destroyed that proof as well.

But the Mayans also had pyramids/ziggurats which were similar in structure as the Egyptians, and yet neither civilization came in contact with each other. Obviously, the common factor between them must have been aliens, and it just makes sense that the celestial visitors would also share the technology how to space travel. It's pretty simple.

felicia day was way ahead of the curve in the gaming industry, she looked like a man way before it was popular to be a man looking woman

That was also destroyed by (((them)))

Women are so simple #gibattentionplz

This, if we tackle gender shit ahead of the industry fuckery then all we get is inclusive games that fuck over customers. Do your gender shit after we aren't being fucked by companies

ah, so it's turtles all the way down. thanks for saving my time.
wow, races that had nothing better to do than look at the stars built structures that emphasized that, that must mean aliens. so did the aliens give the space travel tech to egyptians too? are black people the first we wuz interplanetary settlerz' and shiieet too?

>not realizing they just crossed the ice wall and communicated with each other due to the earth being flat

>so did the aliens give the space travel tech to egyptians too?

You're fucking retarded. They gave them the Stargates instead.

let me guess, those and the evidence of them were destroyed by (((them))) as well?

Help me out, was this the lady that went online talking about herself wearing diapers or something?

Haven't you ever watched star gate?

So she wants women to be.
>Accepted into difficult professions without any kind of training or experience.
>Want every female character to be treated like a ubermensch with no faults or problems.
>Wants every game to cater to her feelings.
>Wants every multiplayer game to be treated like a police state just so her specific group/gender doesn't get their feelings hurt.
>Wants competitive teams to simply allow people into their ranks just because of their gender and not because of their merits.
AND
>Wants a completely different group to fix and manage the problems only her and her specific group perceive while she sits back and does nothing.
Holy moley, that sounds like a really cushy privileged class! How do I get in on it?

a few episodes, i was unaware television made for entertainment could be used as evidence for things that happened in reality.

Is such a thing possible?
Yes

its a documentary you fucking idiot

link

>he doesn't know

Plausible deniability, nigga.

transformers was a documentary too then, huh?

Now that's just dumb. Robots don't come from space.

sure they do, they're aliens, didn't you watch transformers?

You're fucking dumb, Transformers is a cartoon. Stargate was found footage.

who the fuck is this woman

but transformers had found footage on the dark side of the moon

Meanwhile Katheryn Winnick is 40 and hot as fuck. I mean holy shit, just look at her:

No that's clearly Michael Bay trying to keep the truth that Asgardian's left their technology to the Tau'Ri from the general populace.