SJWs are losing their minds

SJWs are losing their minds.

The origin of the meme is also false according to the people who ban it they assume is racist without even checking their facts.

Is sad how everything is so politicized and thought censored

Funny thing is Who Killed Captain Alex creators , real Ugandans, love the meme yet all the triggered sjw white people want it banned.

SJWs are born haters nothing more.

you'll find no sympathizers here
Sup Forums hates that meme for the same reasons or just thinks it's "cringey" because they're from reddit.

Had a good idea the other day
Gonna make a new trip, and they'll learn to say
Yeah, he's the best

If you're looking for a magapede standing tall
Well here's the thing, I'll be called
Pedepower

Pedepower
Pedepower.
Pedepower..
Pedepower...
Pedepower!
Pedepower!!
Pedepooooooweeeeeeeer!

>exploiting a mans death and a country's suicide epidemic is the same as pretending to have an accent.

>SJWs are born haters nothing more.

actually makes sense

they can be bullies spewing their bile and hatred with no consequence to their actions because they are claiming the moral highground and are backed up by people ''on the good side''

>played an hour of VRchat
>ran into 1 Ugandan Knuckles
>they weren't even meming
>can mute/ignore anyone with no problem
Though I hadn't done the latter because it's more fun to joke back than be a bitch.

>ugandan knuckles

This is the worst argument I've seen in a while.

Sup Forumstards are just as bad if not worse

>s

>unironically posting shadshit
Kys

>tfw roblox will never be good again
>tfw all the decent communities are dead

>

>cringe meme comes out
wow this meme is really shi-
>sjws dont like it
DO U KNO DA WAE xDD

Sup Forums sucks

No one hated Logan Paul for racism, they hated it cause he exploited a dead body for fame and views

Tell me Sup Forums why are you creating 20 threads an hour tonight trying to cherry pick stuff? Is your membership failing?

not denying that, but I definitely hate faggots more who ride in on their high horse and pretend to be noble and just whilst doing similarly wretched shit themselves

Meanwhile, on the official Sonic account.
(posted with a link to a related charity)

why is it considered racist

Mods should really make a pro-left wing thread, populate it with replies and ban anyone that is against it so to send a clear message to those knuckle dragging fucks

Like clockwork.

its like a fucking script, are you even human

Because white people enjoy it

Because something something keyboard warriors.
I don't think it's racist either. It is a crass stereotype being used for a meme that's kind of worn out it's welcome, but I don't detect any actual bigotry or prejudice in the wide majority of people spamming it. This is on the same level as doing a shitty French accent while yelling about baguettes.

>guy who posted a video of him showing a dead body he "accidentally" found in the suicide forest
>bunch of people making a dumb accent on the Internet
Wow, so similar. That's despite the fact the only people who are getting triggered are white soyboys and tumblrinas.

Because Africans, its funny because you wouldn't hear a peep if it were French Knuckles

>tumblr style profile pic
Opinion discarded

Not my point at all, my point is talk about one simple thing, video games, not shitty ass e-celebs, not shitty ass other forums that literally nobody has ever heard of, and especially not playing from the ISIS recruitment handbook for to try and "redpill" everything when we're supposed to be talking about video games.

>who killed captain alex
>that fuckin' cliffhanger
sequel when?!

Yes! Keep at it my 8bros! This war has only begun!

>facts are inhuman
So much for the logical right

He's right though. You need nothing more but to start a thread that slightly disagrees with Sup Forums and they lose their mind and go apeshit while giving +200 replies.
>B-But muh paint picture
not an argument.

>le strawman repost
low energy

Because fuck you, you white cis scum.

Because it's making fun of tribalism in a context where african countries were impeded on by white nations.
these dumbasses will hide behind the french example thinking it's some double standard.

you wish you reddit fuck
no politics
nobody wants any of your shitty lefty plebbit bullshit either

You don't have to be a Sup Forumstard to hate sjws.

>people still caring about what twitter sjws say
For what purpose? Just ignore the morons instead, I don't know why people still react so much to them and act like what they say means much

>Normies pretend to like game culture
>Find out they can't handle it

WEW

>tfw no idea what any of this is about
feels good

>eat da poopoo would be seen as racist today

fuck you america

>Toxic gaming culture being mad its being cleaned up
WEW

>autistic fibrosis
kek

Who gets to decide whats toxic? You?

Our new normie friends do :3

just fuck off back to rebbit already and take your political bullshit with you
or even better, kill yourself you stupid fuck

This, I'm more left leaning but I just wanna talk about vidya
No politics

Oh no, you can't make funny African accents.
You can just shitpost and raid as something else.
>But it's about principle!
If Sup Forums cared about that, Pepe and Wojak would be retired the moment facebook, twitch, and reddit used it just as much.

Sup Forums did not send the entire video game industry into a maddening downward spiral over the course of a decade

>can mute/ignore anyone with no problem
how did this became a meme then? did it had a mute/ignore function before?

people are pretending to be knuckles (who is black)

Fuck yourself worthless cunt.

Nah. I'll see you in the next thread babes

We might be looking at different videos - I see giant wall-eyed Echidnas talking about Ebola but no Africans

literally the shittiest meme

rage comics are better than this stupid shit

Because anything accurately portraying the poor parts of Africa offends social justice types, which ironically is the only actual racism here. Ugandans have a great sense of humour about themselves.
>Now you must choose, marry me or die
>Welcome to Uganda!

Ive been on Sup Forums daily for close to 10 years and ive NEVER seen anything more shit and annoying than the knuckles tribe shit.

It's honestly fucking destroyed VRchat too.

>Sup Forums did not send the entire video game industry into a maddening downward spiral over the course of a decade
Thats just what you think is happening. But that doesn't make it a fact.

>shitpost like there's no tomorrow
>get your shitposting finally banned
>"m-muh sjws"

Literally only people who spout DAS RACIS sjw stuff is white people that are never part of the group or race that is being "joked" about.

Daily reminder that Tristan Cooper is faggot with the piss fetish that makes insightful articles on sticking pokemons up his butt

yep and now its not going to go away anytime soon because some idiots got butthurt and that just excites these ugandan mutants

normies can't make good memes

Sup Forums would be just as bad or worse if they had power in real life, but they don't have power. Get back to me when every major internet and media company panders to Sup Forumstards.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>D-DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MUH FAVOURITE SHITTY ARTIST REEEEEEEE

I honestly think it's one of the funniest memes I've ever seen. Only meme to ever put me in tears.

In the past they had.
And 60 millions people died as a result

Someone fucking died with the first one.

>check mark
Basically a proxy for ((())) at this point

I know it's ironic for me to say, but it's simply attention seekers looking for the next thing to bitch about.

VRchat devs made the mute more noticeable for someone who felt violated after a couple of minutes of "sexual harassment"

Her video is literally her going up to a group of people, speaking and then being 'assaulted'

Youre trying way too hard to fit in it hurts stop.

>Get back to me when every major internet and media company panders to Sup Forumstards.

what is alt-right. Sup Forums for 200 alex.

the video was okay

but there was no reason for this stupid shit to spread any further than the video

Sup with the bunch of numales jumping the bandwagon?

>[russian anthem intensifies]

Just be thankful VR chat didn't happen whilst Gangam Style was peaking.

Yes, who can deny the huge cultural reach of Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, and Breitbart

>Mods should really make a pro-left wing thread
No way, mods should restrict people who post on Sup Forums from posting in any other board for at least 1 hour, that would remove all the political shit on Sup Forums in no time. You cant have SJW shit without Sup Forumsthedonald feeding their threads

>man hangs himself in a public national park
>recording it is wrong

>This butt blasted

Leftist trash.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

and because you say it isn't happening doesn't mean it isn't

well i was already wondering when the first i got raped in vrchat blogs would show up

SJWs are IRL straw-men created by the far right to give themselves an excuse to repeal social progress. Their actions are calculated so conservatives can point to them and say "See? This is what happens when you let people be different!"

Shit the women don't like the meme

Soyboy Squad: let's ban this racist sexist meme from the face of the earth

The reason why people hate it cuz it's a reddit meme being posted on Sup Forums. It should be the opposite.

> racist clicks

A fucking noise is racist, now.

how did toxicity and BM become a meme if every single of these games features a mute/ignore/block function these days?
I have NO FUCKING CLUE
people are goddamn stupid

Since we both know you can't argue in good faith, how about we both prove it? You dig up all the right wing outrage articles that you can find related to video games, I'll dig up left wing ones from neogaf, kotaku, etc and we'll see who has more and who is being a dishonest shill.

Subtle. One internet to you user.

You are profoundly retarded

>1 hour
Try 1 month

desu it is a shit meme

>Pedepower 1488
Isn't this that leddit user that made that thread the other day about MGS somehow being "leftist propaganda"?

>they don't have power
The federal government isn't power

This meme would have died in less than a month, but these sjw tardburglars are gonna make it last at least a year