DOWN YOU GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwSz3lYfN6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't ya trust me Carth?

Stop breeding with Carth.

Damn, read that in his voice. Pls don't make me install it again.

[Force persuade] Do it.

[Failure] Not yet.

>Something seems to be bothering Carth
[Speak to Carth]
[Don't speak to him]

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

>[Something seems to be bothering Carth]
>Hey, what do you want now? I just don't trust you, okay?

Weak

Revan understood ______

Dracula?

Carth why don't you trust me? Do I look like someone who'd betray you?

ONE

Optimal accuracy ratio achieved
*miss*

I JUST WANT TO TALK

You may not like it but this what the best companion look like

Droid efficiency is always at its best, foolish meatbag.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MUCHA
U
C
H
A

I WILL BE YOUR DOOM

CHINKI

>and I laugh at your pathetic attempt

AY WANNA NIE

DOOOOOOOOOOOO

forgot pic

*bunup*
*trichkk*

*druuuUUNNNGG*

i hate how you can't use force speed while wearing armor

PURE PAZAAK!

>16 Intelligence

Who here /Genghis Khan/

>wearing anything but jedi robes after taris

MY LIFE FOR YOURS

After my last play through I agree with this. Mission is fantastic. To the guy who suggested giving her heavy weapons and rapid shot, thank you. Soon as you get off that stasis field she just mows through everything.

>hottest party member
>she’s underage
Fucking kill me

I always picked him when I was little and for some reason it would trigger the fuck out of my older brother who would always be like "why do you pick him he looks so fucking weird", which made it worse for him cause we both loved it so had equal amounts of fun watching as we did playing but he would just be in agony over the presence of this dude's olivey bald head.

Canderous was cooler tho

based Canderous

youtube.com/watch?v=DwSz3lYfN6Q

JUST DIE ALREADY

>muh honor
>muh fighting

>doesn't know that 16 int gives you as many skillpoints as 14
And all skills except persuade and repair are useless anyway

>Wowwwwwwwww it took five of you and a hero unit to kill me!

Handmaiden.

The mandalorian wars were basically that though

>underage
>not even human

Good, good. Let the lust flow through you.

I'll thrust my lightsaber into her dark side.

I'm playing trough kotor 2 again, never got far into it the first time i played it like 10 years ago, must have dropped it for another game or something.
Got the sith lord restored content and ooooh boy is it rought in some cutscenes, hard to say if its on the one that were reinjected into the game but most of it is really static and not at all like i remember kotor 1 being, and i played the first game on fucking xbox at release.
Is it just the restored content or what ? I'm on dxun right now (did naar shadaa first).

>Not filling her Lightside with your Force
You Sith are so uncivilized.

remember when bioware was decent

I tried replaying KOTOR last summer after having played it to death when I was a kid and it honestly hasn't aged that well.
The writing is juvenile, your companions are dull and uninteresting bioware cliche's, combat is garbage and environments are so static and lifeless. Most side quests are - go there, kill that and not really worth doing because you're always swimming in credits and xp either way and the loot is level scaled so you always find the best shit on enemies and container/boxes either way.
Tried to replay KOTOR 2 too, and while it was better in some ways, it's still unfinished and while TSLRCM helps, it's still a jarring and lacking experience.
Also fuck you if you disagree that Visas isn't the best girl (she is)

Not really, Kotor is trash.

which cutscenes in particular stand out?

Visas is just a dumb slave girl. Brianna is a patrician's choice.

reminder that the sunry mudrer trial is more morally complex than anything in kotor 2

I'm replaying KOTOR 1 right now and the lategame writing quality and dialogue options are killing me.

>underage
>twi'lek

choose one

alabaster skin > blue jailbait indeed. Nihilus had best taste.1 versus 2's story has been argued to death but I do want to say 2 felt more fun to play gameplay wise. Atypical star wars stories appeal to me more personally but Avellone getting preachy about romance in RPGs was a little much.

Just get the dialogue mod

This, I just replayed Kotor 1 and I totally forgot how bad the writing was in this game and I was subsequently floored by how much of an Improvement Kotor 2 was over it.

One.

and Malak starts of pretty menacing in the Taris cutscenes but then he seems to drain intelligence as the game goes just for the sake of making Revan look so great. Him corrupted Bastilla should and could have been much more psychological but it was more like "Ah as you see Revan I have changed her color palette MUHAHAHAHA."

Both are garbage. Kreia is clearly the best girl. I love the way she scolds me.

>mod allows you to smack Carth and tell him to stop being a little bitch

Oh fuck, saving this for the next playthrough.

when you're a kid (which I assume most of Sup Forums was when they played KOTOR for the first time) you don' notice stuff like that
but as an adult, after you've had a good exposure to good writing, bioware's crappy writing sticks out like a sore thumb

nanomachines

The worst is Saul who cannot decide whether to be evil or not.

>giving her heavy weapons instead of a Mandalorian Heavy Blaster and Sith Assassin pistol for an extra attack/round and chance at debilitation
Why would anyone suggest this?

Kreia is great but she is too old to make babies with.

the parts where you confront bastilla inside the rakatan temple were shockingly bad, its completely unengaging because you get like 6 different dialogue options and not a single one of them are decent

>Saul
you're right

Jolee and Mical really should swap games, Jolee has too much character to be in 1 and Mical has too little character to be in 2.

Plus Jolee being a Light-Grey would probably bicker endlessly with Kreia who is Dark-Grey.

>playing female exile and not female Revan

The writing took a noticeable nosedive starting from the Leviathan.

>mfw no group therapy or trust exercises this week.

I haven't been betrayed in a month! Things are turning around. I feel like I can leave this 5 here and none of my fellow forum users will do anything with it.

Not counting Revan, user, just the party member characters. I played Fem Exile once and having Mical around was enough to convince me never to play Female Exile again.

Disciple's fine for II, the problem isn't so much with his character as much as how he's got so little content - you can get through everything interesting in like two conversations.
His other problem is that he's inferior to Handmaiden in every way.

The republic is weak and you should start thinking about your own survival.

Go get eaten by a krayt dragon you faggot, and I'll take your 5.

Canon mullet revan is based faggot

>Mockery: Oh master, I love you but I hate everything you stand for!
>Mockery: I do not trust you, master. I cannot trust you or anyone else ever again!

HK is the best.

>Surely we can come to some form of arrangement, Exile?
>DIE MERCENARY SCUM!
>Influence gained: HK-47

Can we all agree Pazaak is the worst card base mini-game tacked on to any RPG ever?

>beat Malak easily with my OP Guardian build in seconds
>lose in a cutscene and retard Bastila charges and gets captured

it's better in II because you aren't always at disadvantage going first

Jolee would deconstruct the fuck out of Kreia, which could have been really good or bad but definitely more difficult.

Kotor 2's story is essentially deconstructing how people use the force and its ultimate impact on users and others. Jolee added to that mix would require him to deconstruct Kreia's interpretation that the force really is too much of a fucking hassle and wouldn't it be nice if we could tell it to fuck off. It'd require him to both reject the jedi philosophy (which he does) while also being able to reject Kreia's interpretation. I think that's certainly doable, but you'd almost need to make the story about that, rather than have it be a sidepiece.
It'd take the edge off of the final third of the game if Jolee has just shit thoroughly all over Kreia by pointing out that while the force does bind and have inordinate impact on the galaxy, its also capable of being used like not a retard. That's your character's potential role, and if you disagree then you look like a real idiot for getting hooked right back on it and kicking Kreia's ass, so you'd be stuck being a bad guy and just killing everyone, or spacing Kreia earlier than you would have done.

I literally 1 shotted him with critical strike, got tougher at the final fight at least

It's even worse for Sentinel/Consular builds, because you'll stomp him on the Leviathan and then when you run into him on the Star Forge there's a very real chance you'll be incapable of even touching him.

Jolee is based, kreia just pissed me off despite having some good points

>tfw you can't use bastila's battle meditation for the star forge battle then kill her once its done to ensure she never goes over to the other side again

I can't believe this! I put myself out there, let down my guard for even a SECOND and I'm betrayed all over again.
Mark my words, I'm never being unbothered again, and just you try and talk to me about my personal situation or make a basic request that requires even the tiniest space ounce of trust.

And useless compared to anyone else save Carth (unless you got Carth some decent pistols).

Avellone can't turn down his preach dial.
>DONT ROMANCE ANYONE THINK ABOUT
>Writes Atris to lust after you lightsaber hilt

>Lol romancing is ghey
>Some of his best characters literally require your semen to justify their continued existence.
>When he deliberately doesn't use romance and all your companions are platonic its the dullest fucking writing. Except for the crazy guy he always puts in.

[ignore Carth]

I just modded handmaiden into the female game, disciple is the most boring fucking character in vidya and I get lesbian underwear wrestling