exhentai.org/g/1170172/55a17bd0fb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes the mc for like 2/3s of the game

He's cute and I want to cuddle with him

maybe some kind of self insert?

Being the mc

to be fuckable

To go full Caim

He actually ends up being more relevant than 2B.

To be shotabait for ill people.

Cocksleeve for futa dick.

To be the protagonist of the video game Nier Automata, released in 2017

He could actually be considered the main villlain of the game.

Read the second stage play, 9 was kinda behind the whole lie about humans still being alive at the moon.

It makes the fist thing 2B says in the game that much ironic.

to be tortured

fap bait

>He could actually be considered the main villlain of the game.
Perpetuating the lie was a reason for many of them to even have a reason to live, not everyone was able to be a special snowflake and start having dreams of their own. The desire to protect humanity was hard coded into their deepest parts.

to be too pure and broken

murder

What is the *point* of any character?

He's the MC.

I hate this fucking side-quest, in fact I hate most of them.

>what was the point of this character?
fapbait
rule34hentai.net/image/276816

Father Servo was the true philosopher, this little shit was a poser.

Why Father Servo was the best character?

>current year+3
>not liking shota

wew lad

Because he imparted true knowledge about life.

These guys know whats up.

he was smart enough to not get killed multiple times and even tho when he kicked your ass he would still allow you to live
also getting one-punched all the way to the next building was pretty rad

9S is a patriot. He believes in the Android cause. He's sunny and optimistic. That separates him from 2B, who's a jaded existentialist already. 2B would not have worked as a protagonist in Route C, because she broke down a long time ago.

Despair and giving his english VA a big start.

I hope now that the cat's out of the bag they can stop fighting for a while and start divvying up retirement property.

In retrospect, the machine setting up his own little animal hospital was one of the few who's ideology gave him a genuinely happy ending.

shota self-insert

The entire point of Jean Paul and his infuriatingly lengthy quest was so he's embedded in your mind when you see Beauvoir's full story in Route B.

To be the male eye-candy complimenting 2B.

Without him there wouldn't be Automata.
Reminder that Original number 9 created YoRHa as it is

o-oh my

He was still forced to ask you to kill other animals so his own could survive, and those had a machine of their own leading them.
Side quests in this game are fantastic in terms of narrative.

To be my boyfriend

>Another stage play is coming out.
>This time it's about the Boys of Yorha

What'll be the twist, guys?

>He doesn't already know about Atlantis.

Not everything has to have a twist, he just needs to fill the last blind spot in the story and that's M002 incident.
Maybe there's going to be homo shit between male 2B and 9S, who knows.

Looks like some gay af male kpop

To make you realize that you fucked up because not having him around makes the game way harder.

Trying to make me bisexual because this is the twinkest motherfucker in all vidya history.
Didn't work.

This only happens for one small segment though losing literally half of your normal DPS is very noticeable.

He is a parallel to both Adam and Eve. After 2B's death, his fear of loneliness kicks in full throttle, he deems the world to be meaningless without 2B at his side (like Eve when he lost Adam) and he becomes a killing machine, hating A2 with every fiber of his being and killing anything that stands in his way on his quest to kill her. Despite being consumed by hatred, and his declarations that 2B was everything he wanted out of life, he hates the fact that he still wishes to be useful to humans, despite his knowing they don't exist.

>Didn't work

Seriously? How?

In side materials Taro even confirms that there's small pieces of Adam and Eve inside 9S, they merged with his self-consciousness data after he interacted with them.

He's the main character.

Being the best character.

What? 2B and A2 alone are easier than 9S alone, with that fucking hacking.

>one foot shorter than the girl, who's on heels to boot.
>shotabait.
I swear the minds of /ss/ are out of the realm of logic, must be due the lacking of actual /ss/ content around so the closest thing must apply.

t. homo

Because he achieved true enlightenment and became one with the universe.

what do you mean?

He meant go full Caim

what does that mean?

Go play Drakengard 1

I don't see how he is similar to a mute guy stuck in a shitty musou

boipucci

oh so it's just a meme, got it

Not quite, forced meme aside the artbooks do state Caim is infatuated with killing, caring for nothing else but his dragon.

>2B deeply loves 9S
>21O loves 9S and want him to be her son
>The Commander shown to care a lot about him and decided to break protocol and give him the truth after making him suffer, despite the chance of him going nuclear and starting another Atlantis incident.
>Devola and Popola never even seen him and yet do everything they can to protect him, including sacrificing themselves.
>A2 cares about him untill the end and refuses to kill him
>Adam is definitely gay for him
>Even FUCKING N2 is madly in love with him and its the main plot driving point
Fuck 9S

Not really a meme. Caim personality is defined for his endless anger and homicidal tendencies.

his point is to be cute, CUTE

this

I was going to buy this game and play it but ITT I'm seeing people talk about drama CDs and stage plays? are you telling me that I need to listen to Japanese language audio recordings and watch live action theater productions (also in Japanese), not included with the actual game itself, just to understand the story of a video game? am I understanding this correctly?

What's the point of any character?

To get the full scope yes, that's how it is for Yoko Taro games, still you get a pretty lengthy story by just playing the game. The side stuff just adds more shades to the characters.

I dont think automata had drama CDs.
But yes, Taro is famous for writing a shitload of story and not everything ends in the games.
Automata has some short stories, script readings released and a stageplay. Its all supplementary material for fans, the game story is mostly well contained.

Everything is easily available in the internet, tho. Everything is translated and sorted

You mean those bodies that women go crazy over?

I thought he's not the one writing

>being a pedo
>ever

This

>male 2b
???

I don't knos if he has assistants and editors to do this kind of stuff (writing the shortstories), but im sure he created the entire lore and oversaw everything.

idk feels more like he's making shit up as he goes

Kevin Spacey bait.

exhentai.org/g/1170172/55a17bd0fb/

The new stage play will feature a male number 2.
Its not exactly a male 2B, just the same personality core.
Kinda like A4 was a female combat unit in the first stageplay, and 4S was a male scanner in the game

>Devola and Popola never even seen him
They are actually in the camp all around the route A, they probably listened to 2B9S interactions a lot.
But i think that the fact they got so drawn to him is just another reason i consider 9S to be the Nier of Automata with Number 9 being his Shadowlord.

Every writer makes some shit up, but the main parts of automata were traced since the original nier. Original nier side material had the aliens, machines and androids setting up the stage for automatam

To discover truths he was not meant to find and go absolutely insane from understanding how fucking pointless his significance is.

>>Even FUCKING N2 is madly in love with him and its the main plot driving point
what

I see N2 as the shadowlord of automata. She was behind everything.
Not to say she actually absorbed the shadowlord info, personality and likely memories.

Time to go down the rabbit hole

i want to take off his shoes and do things to his feet

That actually would work as well, given the connection between her and Nines.

>screams and falls down a hole

Nuclear

>no Nier Automata dating sim where you play as 9S and can romance all of the girls and Adam&Eve

>153 is off limits. She belongs to 042

The art is great but they are way out of character

I didn't mean to greentext

Being an asshole
and fucking 2B's asshole

a-user, please. i'm in no position for an erection right now.

a boy's feet can look like THAT?

It is always time for a boner