The average Sup Forums user can't do a DP

>the average Sup Forums user can't do a DP

Well I don't have a vagina, so it's impossible.

>the average /fgg/ attentionwhore keeps making the same shit thread over and over again

I can do it with one had with joycons

fighting games are for niggers

I can't do charge moves

>the average Sup Forums user can't do a 360 on keyboard

>tfw can do pretzels but charge is literally impossible

I don't believe this. I learned this shit as a young kid.

Why is Sup Forums so casual?

Sure I can but I use a hitbox and not a stick like a degenerate

I don't know how anyone can buffer those during a combo, literally piano player execution requirement

What are the benefits of a hitbox?

Apparently neither can anyone else judging by MvCI and DBFZ removing them.

You and me both.

>He thinks Piano is hard

On a pad I've always just rocked the joint of my thumb right twice in quick succession. Works in every game I've tried it

flooded with reddit and neogaf. Memes were a mistake.

Well fighting games use digital inputs, so it's much more efficient to relegate it to button presses over a stick that has travel time when there's no analog differentiation.

Also you can press opposite directions simultaneously when they're buttons

Preciser inputs

I come from a keyboard so hitbox was just perfect for me

nah forward down forward is easy shit

PFffthahaha. Neofag is FULL of 35-year-old niggers who have been playing fightan for longer than half of Sup Forums has even been alive. Neck yourself faggot. It's Sup Forums that's casual.

most of Sup Forums couldn't mash out a raging demon

It's probably true now that Sup Forums is infested with children and casualfags.

its because they try to input right down downright instead of doing the input as right down right so they end up trying inputs that get read as quartercicle

It depends what benefits you want from it. I used to play a lot of fighting games with a keyboard, so the transition was easy for me. I also didn't go with a stick because I felt that I would fidget and make too many input errors with it. I just feel that I have more control with the hitbox. You have a jump "button" instead of a direction and I feel the directron layout can make some inputs easier. One input that may take a bit of time are 360s, but a lot of recent fighting games compensate well for 360 movements. The main thing you have to be careful of is that you can't block both ways at the same time since hitting both left and right directions places you in a neutral state, so you would need to practice walking forward and backward without stopping, but I'm not trying to make it sound hard or anything.
I just like it overall. I'm not saying "go it it now since it will make you better", but I don't think you can go wrong if you are interested in it.

faster and preciser inputs.

This.
Fighting games have always been cancerous coin eaters.

Hello neogaf

>it's Sup Forums that's casual!

Sup Forums is just a colony of reddit and neogaf. The userbase is not the same. It's soyboy central.

i can do that motion using WASD for directions while playing on an emulator.

Epic

you mean Sup Forums?

It's cheating, just use macros instead.

I mean you

LOL!

The thing about DPs is that it is a genetic skill. If you don't have the dexterity to do it, there's no way to learn it. Kind of like flick shooting in FPS.

if you can draw a Z you have the dexterity to do a fucking srk.

>blaming fucking genetics on why you can't do DPs consistently

Charge moves aren't even an input issue. You can literally have input-less charge moves.

t. Low intelligence shitters