He thinks the N64 won't pass the SNES in sales

>he thinks the N64 won't pass the SNES in sales
They haven't even released Metroid, Earthbound 2, or Donkey Kong Country 64 yet. Nintendo still has all these heavy hitters up their sleeve, don't doubt them.

Do you think we will get a n64 mini from nintendo this year?

the fuck is earthbound?

/thread
OP tried to pretend he remembers things about his birth year

i wasnt born yet

was born on january 3rd 2000 have no idea what you’re talking about :)

Who else is hyped for this?

I'm 11 and what is this

goo goo ga ga

>1994 is after 1998

>starts a LARP thread specifically to shit on Nintendo
You doing alright, user?

it was a pretty cool game for the sega genesis ported to snes, but sega was out of business by then for hardware and only doing games for other platforms so nintendo fans hoped theyd make a sequel for the n64.

Earthbound wasn't popular during SNES/N64 era. It was a flop.

>people knew what earthbound was before smash bros.

There's a Street Fighter 3? Since when? My mall arcade closed down last week but I also haven't been there since I got my playstation.

Not every post is out to get Nintendo you paranoid freak.

>Earthbound 2
dumb youngfags.

>2028
>USA becomes North Korea dictatorship tier and all traps, gays and marxists are killed
best timeline

Yeah whatever save the princess for the tenth time, I'm going behind enemy lines.

>1998
Im like 3 years old, i have no time for vidya, i must practice on how to write

>earthbound
No one knew what that was.

Didadidadididodo Diiidadidido Didadidadidadiludaludadidiludadidadidooo... Didadidadididodo Diiidadidido Didadidadidadiludaludadidiludadidadidooo

>What the fuck why is Snake wearing a tux now what the shit is this.
>Why cant I make him stop wearing a tux REEEEE I want his sneaking suit back.
>Delete all saves and never find out why this was a thing until a full grown adult.

underageb&

>2hrs later

I wasn't born yet

Just kidding i'm fucking 26 god save me

It all began in 94!

>tfw can't beat my older brother in MK II

What do I do guys? He keeps bullying me and playing with one hand. Still can't win.

hey guys i have a leak for that smash bros game in development. here's the roster

Groupboard demo chat room
Hyrule the land of zelda (HTLOZ) on how to get the triforce
Cheatcc because I'm a scrub
Ruining pokemon yellow cart with gameshark codes

1998 was 19 years ago

Hey, I just rented this game from Blockbuster. Does anybody know what to expect? I am not sure if it’s a new Street Fighter or what. Wish I could have rented Tekken 3 though.

In 1998 I looked up cheat codes for duke nukem 64,
An ad rolled up
>DUKE NUKEM FOREVER Coming Soon

Was so fucking stoked,
I was just a little boy.

Waited 13 years for that fucking game.
Still causes me ass aches that no game has come close to being a complete package like duke nukem 3d was, only doom 2016 came close to how I seen DNF was supposed to be

Best OST ever.

Oh hey I was born that year

>1998
fuck yeah

>"Hmmmph Nintendo? Don't make me chortle, I much prefer my Japanese imports for the Sega Saturn. Also how's that Sega White Belt looking? It's gonna blow you Nintendard malcontents out of the water"

>got Bug! instead of Mario 64
>got Last Bronx instead of Soul Edge

IT'S NOT FAIR

At least I have Saturn Bomberman and Panzer Dragoon, they'll never take those away from me.

kill this thread, dumbass
you weren't alive in 1998

if you weren't it wasn't like now, you can't just TRANSPLANT 2018 Sup Forums bullshit and memes into the year 1998.

earthbound was barely a fucking thing and strangely enough, no one was asking "wheres metroid 64?" all the time.

in fact, fucking 1998 is the best year in gaming. fucking everyone had good shit that year, even Saturn.

triple H > austin

>lose connection to internet because somebody called

I was just born

barely any arcades had it and any that did didn't see good sales

if anything SF3 was a terrible SF and people wouldn't care until 3S and even THEN it wouldn't be big until the fucking Daigo moment.

too bad it won't release until FUCKING 1999!
DUMBASS!

Only guy ITT who was actually around then

post some vintage AOL shitposting. I need my dose of "Final Fantashit"

>before Smash Bros
I still didn't know what it was even after playing Smash Bros. I had no idea where Ness came from and didn't go out of my way to research it. It wasnt until those greatest games of all times lists that kept coming out on the internet years later that I knew what it was.

>jigglypuff
lmao this is the fakest shit kys op

i saw screenshots of half-life 1 in some magazine and read about skeletal animation

Remember seeing captain falcon somewhere but who the fuck is Ness and what game is he from?
Is he just the developers son or something?

>Pc gaming
>Year of our Lord nineteennightyeight
Lmao better make your next post soon before your mom ties up the phone you neckbeard

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG YOU WERE THE KING OF CARROT FLOWERS

>He didn´t read Nintendo Power magazines during the 90s.

>go into book store
>head straight for the magazine section
>pick up the new nintendo power and try to speed read it while my family looked around

it was a different time

HHH what are you doing here on a random thread on 4chans Sup Forums? You aren't Vince McMahon you need sleep

Fuck yes me and all my friends want it but we have no idea what it does. Thanks Nintendo Power!

lmao delayed

September 30, 1998 doesn’t equal 1999. If you want to be real specific, arcade version was 1997. You probably think Spore came out in 2007 too

>This game SUCKS!
What were they thinking?

these guys eric and dylan i play doom and swap maps with have some big plans for 420 day next year aha SMOKE DANK

almost nobody in the us and absolutely nobody in the rest of the western world knew what earthbound was in 1998

Sounds like you're just stupid.