Game Ideas

Post million dollar game ideas

>Take AAA dev
>Make actually playable fps PUBG clone
>Make the hazard closing in on everyone a blizzard
>clothes you can loot can let you stay inside the blizzard for longer without freezing
>fire can help too but gives away position
>other than that gimmick and it actually being playable on console and PC, same as pubg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp5PnADZR_E
youtube.com/watch?v=HZCgyXWkaac
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1ezt0r48w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=hp5PnADZR_E

I'd play it.

Lol wtf is this bullshit

It's just a Halo ODST sequel set on The Mona Lisa during the Flood outbreak in third person and the Flood act like Necromorphs.

>make overwatch clone with some changes
>dont adv it
>be cocky idiot in interviews
>dont give a fuck because of oculus rift money pile

even this retard have a gf

Right, what the fuck am I doing wrong?

is that a mockup or an actual game

your are not doing anything. this is whats wrong with you. (like i am)

It's just a fan render of an ODST game from a screen shot of The Division.

well that sucks. It looks really cool

It's an fps but there are no hitboxes

You just hit the enemy where you shot him

WTF is that screenshot from, that would be amazing!

I guess you're right...

so will you correct this problem or roll over and die

Is this whole channel just a polish dude beating his gf?
youtube.com/watch?v=HZCgyXWkaac

I will correct it. How about you?

Horror game with only one monster in a huge abandoned hotel complex.
Monster is controlled by twitter hashtag.

There you go, instant stream bait that'll net you a ton of cash the second some loud faggot surrounded by little boys picks it up.

I dunno dying doesn't seem that bad

You could call it Hash Browns.

Domestic Violence lol

Alien Isolation 2

Game player characters wpuld have to be black for that to be funny

One day...

But then how does the game register the hit without the hitboxes?

It's called Wilderness Survival, it's a warcraft 3 custom game. try it out sometime OP

The guy prob doesn't know a lot about game dev and thinks hitboxes are literally always boxes.

It detects the polygon mesh instead of arbitrarily placed hitboxes or prisms over the model

The game checks if the bullet hit the player, if it does than its a hit

The monster is black. You're running from a mutant nigger high on jenkem.

That's what hitboxes are for

>open world super hero game
>Customisation on par with City of Heroes
>Origin Stories like in Dragon Age. Hour apiece.
>Nemesis System from Shadow of Mordor for unique random villains
>Multiple playstyles based on Power set.
>Fairly priced expansions set in different eras of comic books. From pulps to edgelord 90's bullshit.
>Mod tools on par with Beth Creation Kit if it wasn't shit.

Dark Souls + Minecraft + PUBG
basically just try to appeal to the absolute lowest common denominator

>dark souls
>lowest common denominator

>lowest common denominator
Dark Souls is a niche weeb game...
The only one that sold well was 2, and that's cause of Bandi Namco's pandering "so hard lol" advertising

>Spintires
>except instead of delivering logs in the woods it's combat logistics in an active warzone
>you have to avoid minefields, IEDs and ambushes
>multiplayer with full logistics convoys and security forces

BotW Battle Royale, circle closes in on Hyrule castle.

With the weather I was thinking something similar to this but in Far Cry 2 form
That way safe houses could renew body heat and you couldn't stay out for too long
You'd have concerns over frost bite and upgradable weather gear to retain heat and if the cars windows/heater was shot out you couldn't bring it around everywhere or you'd freeze.
Doubt these mechanics would go over well but I'd still like to see it

>Viewer count steadily keeps going up
lel

you fight monsters
and you fuck 'em

now we're talking

I've always wanted an MGQ game with Rance as the protagonist

Open world RTS game.

Obviously it would focus more on commanding your troops at the brigade combat team level than in detail. There would be basebuilding, but to establish control of territory not to produce units and resources.

Units would be replenished but you could only get more units by having them assigned to your command through the story/performing well on missions. If you lose too many men, game over.

Style would be black comedy. Setting would be occupied Iraq.

>a hyper weapon for ANTS

Boi but multiplayer pvp

>slavs are white, they said

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1ezt0r48w

A game where you play as a sexy knight girl, but you are miniature.
It is a game that has an open world where your mount you get around on is a moth girl you fly on, and the world is of a small size, like a cute strip mall or something along those lines.
It plays similar to Shadow of the Colossus, but your mission to go after the cutest and sexiest girls in the place, and you have to cut their clothes off to embarrass them similar to hitting weak points in shadow of the colossus. To cut their clothes, I'd like it to be a rhythm thing where you hit the right buttons to keep sawing, but would have to stop if they started to notice where you were on them.
At first they wouldn't notice you, until their first piece of clothing falls off, then they'd get super embarrassed, either try to run and hide, cover themselves up, or realize you did it and try to smack you off.
It would be genuinely good with nice gameplay, a funny tone, and be a simply sexy game.

So the division survival mode?

Mech game that takes place in a cyberpunk world where companies are basically the new nations but it's explained with space expansion being so fast that governments can't form, so companies just bought planets, with 3D brawler style combat from a third person perspective, but not as introcate as say God Hand along with TPS shooter mechanics.
When you beat another mech, you have to jump into the large open cockpit of their mech and have a sword fight with the other pilot.
Basically, a large scale 3D brawler/TPS with mechs on a large battlefield scale with mechs and other vehicles running around, with some cool stuff added, and a huge variety in mechs, some super fast and anime, others like Pacific Rim since different companies would make different style mechs.
The story would involve a recently drafted pilot for one of these nations that's been fed propaganda his whole life and believes that his company planet is incredible and all that jazz. He'd have a squad of fellow pilots and all of them would have in depth personalities and between the missions, that are set up Ace Combat style but longer and more cinematically driven, there would be a barracks that you spend time with them in. Some squad mates would die and such during the campaign and it would take a mental toll on the main character, but in the end of the first half you'd have a Gurren Lagann style ending where you defeat the enemy planet and take over their planet in the name of your company.
However, the second half would take a totally different turn and be very dark.

A game where you hunt random monsters in a very dark fantasy world that's been cast into eternal night and it shows. You would use special tools and equipment to hunt. Some ideas are:
>a metal ball you can throw into rooms that shoots out tiny metal balls to shred through creatures to clear out a room
>a metal threaded rope with a claw at the end that you can throw at an enemy, latches into their limb, and you can mash Triangle to rip off their limb, but you can stop and press Square or something to use your knife to fend off closer monsters and something like that.
Basically, it's like the Witcher (hunting monsters) mixed with Bloodborne, but even more cool tools. Also, I would want to get entirely original monster designs instead of taking them from other stuff, but I'd still have stuff like Werewolves and other staples in there too

>mass effect game combined with metal gear elements
>it takes place somewhere between 1800~1900
>the sci-fi technology like flying ships, lasers etc are made with the old styled designs from those years in mind

>Arena PvP
>Every weapon is designed specifically to sever parts off of the opponent
>When you hit in the right spot, it will cut off a limb from its nearest joint
>If you have an available joint space in that area, you can attach that limb to yourself
>Body horror monsters running around cutting off eachother's limbs and adding them to themselves to hold more weapons/run faster/lift more weight depending on a game mode
>Can shoot down birds to steal their wings, fish to make them swim faster on maps with water, etc
>A player only dies if every joint on their body is severed, or they're unable to move for a set amount of time
>This game can be adjusted to fit different themes for advertising purposes/youtuber/streamer fodder
>Robots
>Skeletons
>The Black Knight
>Giant Axolotls
>Bloody Gorey Messes for the edgelord kids
>etc
No idea what I'd call it, though.

>introcate
Literally stopped reading here.

Give me a million dollars and I will buy a game

Its one typo that mixes up two letters right next to each other, don't be a nig

>1:35

oh man that was a good laugh

A home alone style multiplayer game where instead of 1 badass monster hunting a group of players, it's a group of home intruders out to kill the 1 player running hiding and using traps to get kills. Different houses and buildings will be the different maps, with stuff to craft and use to make traps and weapons

Don't do it

Fuck off, Sup Forums. They have white features, they are white.