Concerning thought

FROM could release a Dark Souls MOBA tomorrow and they wouldn't even need to change a single mechanic from Dark Souls to make it work.

?

nigger

>Get souls from killing minions.
>If you die you drop all your "souls" where you died.
>Instead of a designated jungler there's people that queue up as invaders that can invade games that are already happening.
>"Jungle" is instead large dungeon-like areas full of enemies and bosses. You can open shortcuts by beating them, allowing you to get to other lanes.
>Killing powerful bosses in the dungeon nets you a boss soul, which gives you unique items.

Every MOBA mechanic you can think of is easily transferable into Dark Souls, or even made better by having a good combat system added.

Every stock Dark Souls mechanic (that you cannot omit, like soul retrieval, not weapon upgrades) fits into a MOBA.

>Instead of a designated jungler there's people that queue up as invaders that can invade games that are already happening.
That would be the best shit if they added it to dota or lol

goddamn, you just made mobas not shit.

>"Jungle"
Get the fuck back to your lol with your jungles. This mechanic is retarded in every moba

>FROM could release a Dark Souls MOBA
Only after they release bloodborne karts.

I'd prefer dark souls card game.

>I'd prefer dark souls card game.

Fuck off, ya bloody hollow

(You)

Sounds like a great idea until you actually make a backend for a multiplayer game for once.

"Invasions" only work in (always connected) single-player games. You'd have to reserve extra slots in each game to make invasions possible.

>not liking modern card games makes you fedora wearer
Wait, what

I always though that DS/Bloodborne mechanics would make a perfect roguelike game with random generated dungeons and different enemies and bosses.
Add some affixes to make it even more different like mobs exploding after death, pools of fire appearing around, hp drain + vampirism et cetera

Yes, I understand that it's very complex to pull off, but it would be a game where I would sink hundreds of hours easily

Bandwagoning popular "edgy" opinions without any actual understanding of the subject surely does.

All you really have to do is make the game more "drop in-drop out" friendly, like Diablo 2. Set the invader to the average level of the game and give a set amount of souls they can use to buy a few pieces of gear with at the start, or just give special items that scale with the game.

>without any actual understanding of the subject surely does.
>tfw I have a giant MTG collection and every single card in HS
Card games are honestly cancer and I just can't get off the hook of collecting stuff

>played only the two shittiest and most abusive TCGs/CCGs around

Didn't someone try to make something like this and it turned out kinda crap?

Doesn't mean I haven't played other stuff. Current Gwent is the best of them all right now, but other stuff like Shadowverse are utter trash.

Shadowverse was good until Bahamut, everyone can tell you that.

Pokemon is RNG-trash on the level of Hearthstone, but it is somewhat fair as far as TCGs go.

I haven't played Necropolis, but I heard it's meh so I didn't even bother trying.
But judging from the videos it's far from actual DS gameplay. More like early Zelda games

>Shadowverse was good until Bahamut, everyone can tell you that.
What happened to it? I only played a little bit after baha expansion, because I didn't have much time. I don't even see threads on Sup Forums anymore and they were quite frequent on Sup Forums.