Can SCP work as like a RPG? I can see Obsidian making a pretty sick SCP game

Can SCP work as like a RPG? I can see Obsidian making a pretty sick SCP game.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/forum/t-971832/izumi-kato-creator-of-original-sculpture-contacted-me
perrotin.com/artists/Izumi_Kato/177#images
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8&t=792s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SCP would never work because of SCP being about the retarded organization that captures pokemons. It would work if it was about the monsters instead and your encounters with them. Maybe some kind of occult detective like Dresden files or whats it called.

>It would work if it was about the monsters instead and your encounters with them.
That's pretty much what SCP Contentment Breach is.

Nope. Is about turning the monsters into pokemons. Did you never play the fan games?

Not to sure what game you played.

>Secure, Contain, Protect
You keep these monsters fuckers in these different cells, and keep them happy/satisfied so that they go out and hurt people again. It should have gone a more hardcore approch.

I'd play it if it were like Slime Rancher in the sense that you build up your farm (warehouse) to store different slimes (SCP).

If looking glass studios still existed they could make a god tier immersive sim in the Scp universe.

You might actualy be retarded

>SCP RPG
I’m not sure I’m following you, user. Would it be like Deus Ex but with spooks?

Facility manager would be the shit.

I was thinking something like a mix between Prey and Fallout New Vegas but scary.
Your skills and character will play a big part in how the SCPs affect you.

>SCP-173
Why is he so popular?

It's the original

SCP are the good guys right?

He's the original.
The actual artist behind that statue hates 173 because he intended the staue to look cute, in a strange sort of way.

Was he blind?

Artists are crazy senpai. Creative sorts tend to be a certain sort of off.

rpg no, but Id like to see an scp game based on or made in the ss13 architecture.

I mean it is kinda cute. I guess.

>lying on the internet
to what end?

scp-wiki.net/forum/t-971832/izumi-kato-creator-of-original-sculpture-contacted-me

NO

perrotin.com/artists/Izumi_Kato/177#images

fuck off with your gay reddit shit

Are you retarded?

>I can see Obsidian making a pretty sick SCP game.
Yeah, I can't wait to play another bug ridden piece of shit with walls of text and dull characters. Let's hope they don't do combat

The SCP Foundation doesn't seem to have the premise to be any games that are not your standard horror games (like Containment Breach or all of the smaller games that put you against a specific spook) or micromanagement games (Lobotomy Corporation comes close, but is still too far). The only way I can see an RPG working is if you were to gut most of the interesting SCPs in favor of the small percentage that can actually raise an army to fill the space inbetween the insignificant events

>could scp work as a game
no, not with the license the works are published under

>everything has to be RPGified
you rpgfags are the most retarded fags in vidya.

Make it like dorf fort. You have to receive things with randomly generated attributes and keep them alive for money. And or make them work for you

It's the only good one.

>Anything I don't like is Reddit.
Kys.

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8&t=792s

>SCP
>Obsidian

Could you make it any more obvious that you're an underage plebbitor?
What's next? Combat like Dark Souls? Gameplay from Platinum?

He just keeps making the same thing over and over again, never giving them a name.
Do people like this?

I don't know about RPG, but we know it can make a pretty decent survival horror game. Though I fear that a big company getting it's hands on the license is going to be very, very difficult, seeing how it's not owned by one person

im p sure there was some game made out of it before like this. hard to find though.