youtube.com/watch?v=fr94DmuzsLo
youtube.com/watch?v=OsZcoODKc50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>decap

He looks like he's about to cry

thats what drugs and a shitty star wars do to you

I always associate decapitation with all dismemberment for some reason

Christ.... I feel bad for him.

He was too cool for the new movies, they had to get rid of him somehow.
youtube.com/watch?v=LeT0CCQ1yqo

ah, it has been a long time

am i really the only one so far who think he was having some kind of medical problem in that moment?
he seems to breath really unusually sharp

He steals the show every fucking time he opens his mouth. Too bad he isn't a black guy or a woman so Disney would have give him the time of the day.
I'm still fucking mad about TLJ

Hamil just realized that they made his character die in a really faggot stupid way without telling him and that they lied to him all through-out production, and by doing so have made him look like a complete joke and totally ruined the big iconic character that he was known for for all of his career.

That is the look of a man just barely able to restrain the fury of a thousand suns. If cameras were not on him, I am 100% sure he would have beaten the shit out of that retarded soyboy director. And you know what? He'd be totally justified doing so. If he were put on trial for murdering those Disney cock suckers who ruined Star Wars, I would do my utmost to get on to the jury for that case and call for Nullification.

he realized in that particular moment? or are you trying to be edgy?

The film crew lied to him the entire time through-out production, and that video was taken right after the first time actually saw the movie and saw what they did to Luke.

DMC5 is looking good

So what is that? Since apparently it isn't sausage.

a tasty rice meal

Hamil was in a car accident when he was a young man. Had facial reconstruction surgery, but yeah he probably hates Disney with a passion.

I bet it was because he was straight white male.

I fucking LOVE Far Cry!

How? Did he not read the script? Did he not notice all those times they made his character shovel shit?

And because, you know, he was one of the only people on there with a shred of talent and honor, and had he known how badly they were going to butcher star wars and luke he probably would have pulled out of the movie just to stop it from happening. I know I would have. It's not like he needs the money.

source?

I can smell my graphics card burning

Wait a sec.. Is that a modded jk2, like is it possible to mod it O_o

That feminazi cunt bitch Disney woman changed the script after everything had been shot and used visual effects and CGI and shit. This is well known, how do you not know this?

BTW mods after you deleted this ......that's chocolate...it's from downtown show.

>Woman pilot
heh

As a pilot, I maintain my stance that the vast majority of the 'controls' and butters and levers in a cockpit are totally superfluous.

Why does this game have the worst playerbase in a multiplayer game?

Jesus Christ

Is there a video of this.

Never gets old

He knew Luke was going to die, don't be stupid, but the premier was the first time he actually saw it.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2OqVea_EXw

Sauce?

if he hated the movie so much then what did he mean by this

people focus more on the pvp rather than the potential co-op since hackerbux removes the need to do anything but grief other players

>I would do my utmost to get on to the jury for that case and call for Nullification.
Have fun getting arrested, idiot.

this game is fun

It ain't me, it ain't me...

>opens door
>stays in car for a few more seconds
For what fucking reason?

>Worse touhou
Remove this webm and try again

What

>I would do my utmost to get on to the jury for that case and call for Nullification.
Have fun not getting on the jury, then

You can't be arrested for going through with jury nullification you fucking moron, it's an actual thing that juries can do in their power if they believe the accused is justified in their crime. Lawyers just won't put you on the jury if you let it slip that you know about nullification.

always hated when this commercial aired, because I had a bear similar to snuggles

seatbelt

nice hat pepe

Looks fun . What is it?

Right, forgot not everyone drives like me.

To light her cigarette

thank you friend

Is there a video sauce for this? Looks hilarious

Is the rising storm franchise only multiplayer or does it have a campaign?

I imagine them saying things like "Ooh take that you big brute."

youtube.com/watch?v=fr94DmuzsLo

Had to grab her phone, obviously.

probably grabbing something

>can't see he's being forced to say good shit about a movir to avoid his life being ruined

He remembered that you do not anger the mouse and live.

Because his agent told him to so he can get work again.

Sure, why not.

Multiplayer only

It's also shit, don't buy it unless it's massively discounted

I can't look at snuggle the same way again after that one RC clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=OsZcoODKc50

WHAT THE FUCK

besides it being Arma III, I dunno

this always gets a chuckle outa me

I never understood why this was memetic. Is it just because its a guy doing it? Was the game itself actual bad?

This honestly seems like a really neat thing for kids.

what guide to get it working like that?

>Shooting metal at an angle
>Bullet hole let's light through at a 90° angle

Immersion ruined

You shouldn't teach a kid how to handle a baby with a videogame

Cooking mama is also meme-tier overall

All jury members are asked before a trial whether or not they hold any belief that would stop them from delivering a verdict based solely on the evidence.

If you answer yes, you're rejected.
If you answer no, and then go through with nullification, you've not just committed perjury but the judge can and will overrule the verdict.

Based Ryan

you're just bad