Mods/jannies please do your job

give them a break they do it for free

>Why is there so much shitposting?
cellphones and teenagers x10000000

there's only so much that can be done

Allowing phone posting was a mistake

>t.Self-hating phoneposter

it's really a shitshow out there

maybe you need protection against it, something cheap that can be renewed as needed

have you ever considered

cardboard?

:^)

lol

I'll get rid of them

Why you make this thread sperg

What’s wrong with phone posting?

make a post about neogaf scandal
banned in less than 20s
really make me think

There’s nothing wrong with it. They’re just jealous they can’t browse Sup Forums at work or in public

The nature of phone posting is that it's difficult to type out any sort of post that isn't some twitter length blurb, so most of them never bother. Combined with the knowledge that their posting is pretty much disposable because of different cell towers and you have a recipe for a lot of low quality shitposts.

They should never do their "job."

This place should be fucking bananas.

What the actual fuck, man?

Brevity is the mother of wit
If you want to read walls of text go to reddit

>Brevity is the mother of wit
And yet every phone post is complete and utter dog shit. Really makes you think...

Spotted the numale

t. soyboy

Shitposting has existed long before mobile phones became ubiquitous, despite what others on Sup Forums will tell you I think post quality has actually improved over the years as the Sup Forums user base has aged. You fags just once again want a someone to blame for this site being shit, but Sup Forums has always been shit.

Sonyfags are legit the most autistic fanbase on Sup Forums and always have been, anytime ANYTHING happens they sperg out for weeks on end.
You should've been here for the days of PS3SUX and NO GAMES. Man oh man was that ever eye opening.