Itt: bullshit enemies

>CDPR head dev: "we need a enemy that is impossible to kill until you are ten levels above the recommended level and stacked with grapeshots
>CDPR dev : " say no more"

the witcher 1 is the only good one

>being a contrarian still

no, all 3 are good. They may be overrated, but they definitely aren't bad games.

I really didnt like how if enemies were 7 or so levels higher than you were you did 0 damage to them

I can't get into W3, help. Should I just blast through the story because exploring the game is kinda lame with all the locations marked out from the start. Plus you need the batman vision for like every quest

I dislike that in Dragon's Dogma too. This is one thing where Souls games work pretty well, because you can still kill things even if you're really low level

if you find other third person rpgs fun but not w3 fun then I don't know what tell you

It's just mainly to do with my personal tastes. I don't really like it when games mark everything out for you, for instance the quest compass in Elder Scrolls. It feels so uninvolved to follow the thing. Dragon's Dogma gets a pass because I enjoy fighting the enemies. In this game the combat is alright but nothing amazing. I haven't advanced much in the story but so far the quests are pretty unremarkable too. I'm still looking forward to Cyberpunk though just because of the setting

yeah its not like you can turn those off...oh right that would require a workijg brain

Turning off quest markers in these games doesn't work, because there is no other information where you're supposed to go. The games are built around that feature and there are no written instructions or directions, so you're left blind

yes they do
w3 also works without batman visions because the actual tracks, blood trail and such are all there
you are just making up excuses because actually you are too retarded to play without the markers and trying too hard to fit in

FPBP

>yes they do
I'm not sure which games you're talking about, because Elder Scrolls after Morrowind definitely don't have any kind of quest directions. Neither does W3 from what I've seen so far, the objective is marked on the map and not much else

I actually tried to do a couple quests without the Witcher sense, first one was the dwarf in the first village who wanted to find the arsonist. Started off in the middle of a grassy meadow with no kind of visible markings. Then there was another quest where the ghost was haunting the well, at some point I jumped into the well because it seemed logical, there was something glimmering on the bottom of the water but I couldn't pick it up. Only after I went around the village with the detective vision and pressed the button on the right spots, did the quest actually advance. Had to jump into the well, as I originally figured, but this time I could actually pick up the quest item that was shining in the water. It's not feasible to do these quests without the Witcher sense

Oh yeah and I had seen the arsonist crying in the hut too, but I couldn't do anything with him until I had finished following the red trails and listening to Geralt talk about what happened

>having problems with werewolves
Pleb.
Now foglet. Those are fucking bullshit

left 4 dead jockey. it's like the hunter except they gave it the commando perk from mw2

To be fair, The Beast is just severely over-tuned for what Geralt can do at that point. Most players just resort to Aard stun.

>implying that's a contrarian opinion
t. only played 3

>I just got into Witcher when the 3 was released and have to somehow seem cool and hip to the others

Nonsense. Only annoying group type for new players in Witcher 3 is the specter type until you actually realize you need to trap them in Yrden. Fact you get oils easily, 50% extra damage at superior level, if you bother exploring means sheer silver damage alone will wreck anything in your way.

fucking retard

>mfw can't tell if guarded treasure is way above your level until you get class
>SUDDENLY, GRIFFIN OUT OF NOWHERE

just igni

Congrats, you just have bad taste. The games are all very good, in their own way

>right before witcher 2

Is it normal to be so over-leveled?

>finished the BB quest at level 14
>Novigrad main quest part is level 10

What?

turn on the enemy scaling. everything still feels really fair for your level when you fight shit on death march except rats which fucking murder you

also if you do turn on the enemy scaling you should get a mod that removes the quest xp decreasing with level too, since the monsters are all your level now.
there's also one quest boss that's nearly impossible with scaling on but you can turn it off for that specific fight

>like the baron as a character
>don't want the kids to be eaten
fuck this game

It's the Bitcher. There are usually no good outcomes.

don't forget either option if you didn't know will have you lose a special gwent card
the merchant
the barren

Release the spirit in whispering hillock BEFORE talking to the Ladies. You'd be surprised.

m8 the kids die if you do that and the merchant's gwent card with it

Don't you just take the card from the Baron's chest? But yeah, it's marked in the journal as not winning it from him.

I like to think of it as this

milfgards will take over the land anyway the new baron will be disposed of anyway

kids are going to be safe and sound in novigrad and the baron and daughter got to say their peace

what ticked me off is the lubberkin is suppose to protect his family so does it not affect his emotional state or anything? what a useless abortion that is

Redpill me on this Sup Forums

I started a new game recently and it seems that the traveling merchant in blackbough is not there. You know, the one that tells you that he can't sit still and needs to see the world.
Do i need to unlock him in some way? all others playthroughs i did he was simply there the first time i visited the village

Also what card do you lose if you let the children be eaten?

>that fucking foglet contract in the marsh that's 5 levels above anything else you find in the zone
>mfw doing it on deathmarch

This.

2 had shitty atmosphere, dumb normie-bait story "woo a dragon woo you get to meet royalty and do castle sieges and decide the fate of entire countries get hoyp!!!!" combat was consolized but not improved.
3 is a fucking embarrassment entirely. There are like 2 decent quests and you can play gwent, that's all the redeeming factors to it. Everything else is trash.

BSB in Bloodborne
>Yes I know about the Beyonce technique
>Yes I know about serrated and fire paper
>No he isn't that hard when you have a general understanding of how it fights
I just think having a phase that literally radiates poison at a point in the game where antidote is scarce/relatively expensive is bullshit.
My first playthrough I spent so much time grinding for antidotes blood echoes to buy anitidotes that I will always hate BSB

>antidotes blood echoes
Jesus I need to stop editing my post so much and proofread more while drinking

Borderlands 2 was absolutely atrocious for this, I forget about 1, I think it wasn't as bad in that though.

You forgot using Pungent Blood cocktails on a corner and fucking its shit up.