Kingdom come deliverance

This comes out early next month. Please tell me you haven't pre-ordered the next No Man's Sky failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eN9JUTZ3ODM
youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_video_game_terms#Sandbox_game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasnt overhyped like no mans sky and there havent been any fake promises

>next No Man's Sky failure.
I bet you didn't even play Mafia 1.

>SJWs are already trying to shit on the game because 'muh toxic white dev'

Isn't it a bit early for the Tortanicfags to swarm? At least wait until a couple weeks before release.

im gonna 3.14-rate it

Have they actually completed the story for this?

It's already gone gold.

>people actually pre-ordered because LE BASED ANTI-SJW MAN
retards. There is literally no point in pre-ordering.

Implying this means the game is complete. You do realize it's 2018, right? A game going on sale these days means nothing for how complete it is.

Any good videos showing gameplay? Any real thoughts on it besides shit about people crying that it’s racist? I was looking for a good medical game since FH is a pos and Chivalry is always buggy. Yes I’m aware of M&B.

It's nothing like NMS. NMS claimed to be everything but the kitchen sink, and obviously floped on release. Deliverance never claimed to be anything but comfy historical action-adventure.

honestly the combat looks like it will be fun for the first few times and then gonna be boring and a slog

youtube.com/watch?v=eN9JUTZ3ODM

Looks like shit

There is a complete finished story of blacksmith apprentice, yes. You seem to have heard about episodic structure of the game, but each episode will have own complete story.

Is it episodic? This is a deal breaker for me. Not buying it if it is epoisodic.

There's not going to be too much of combat to be bored of it, I think.

Nah bro, it's gonna be the dark souls of no man's sky.

especially for 60 bucks ffs

Modders turn every soldier into hot African American females with machine guns. All NPCs will become cute anime girls.

What the hell did I just watch? It's like Skyrim, without the fun...er, even more-so.

>It's like Skyrim, without the fun
So normal Skyrim?

>Please tell me you haven't pre-ordered the next No Man's Sky failure.
Why must every thread be shitposting bait? Why can't people on Sup Forums behave like they had more than 2 seconds of parenting in their entire lives?

it's incredible how braindead and stiff that battle looks

>finish the main story
>no more large battles
>no more sieges
>never find more than 2-3 enemies in one spot ever again
>enemies don't even respawn
convince me this isn't exactly how it's going to be

>alchemy involves using multiple tools and ingredients in the right order
If smithing is the same that'd be great

Nigga it's a story focused game, no shit there will be no more big battles or anything because the game is done when you finish the story.

>open world game
>when you're done with the story the game is over
that's not how it's supposed to work

What exactly promised that is false? It's just a story game set in medieval times, nothing more nothing less.

that's how it works in your favorite game Skyrim

what does that mean

This video is a year old.

some console term used to describe that a final edition 1.0 has been burnt onto a CD and distributed to retailers for sale

I'm buying it, I already said in the last thread that I'm specializing as an alcoholic cheese thief

Fallout New Vegas doesn't even let you play after you beat the game and yet it's extremely fun

The game continues after the main quest. The devs have confirmed this

I don`t really see the point of playing after you finish, just replay it, that`s what I do.
The journey is more enjoyable than after the end.

That's exactly how it's supposed to work. Freeplay in open world game ruins the illusion of integrity.

This game looks like hot garbage. The shilling needs to stop.

Looks like janky bullshit, like STALKER. I think I'll like this. Also when are people finally going to realize that recording actual weapon and shield sounds just makes everything sound pathetic?

hello AAA shill

I think this will be just enough to tide me over until 2029 when butterlord is finally released.

No, it's from a month ago. Lying fucking shill.

Prove it fag.

Jesus, this looks worse than I thought it would be, and my expectations were very low.

fuck yes, not preordering but I'll definitely pick it up day two so long as it isn't a complete buggy mess at launch.

looks okay
youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc

Damn. A developer willing to tell it like it is.

>playing as a grunt in a medieval army
>doing quests and shit like scouting stuff out
MY FUCKING DICK

Just because the video was uploaded last month doesn't mean shit. They're still playing a demo of the game that is literally more than a year old. I remember seeing that gameplay footage 12 months ago.

No it doesn't. Nice graphics, fucking awful everything else.

So start again and do shit differently
People like you are why "open world" became such a meme
Not everything needs to be an autism sandbox where every option is available to you at all times.

Exactly. And all those fucking shills whining about it being "not AAA enough".

I don't know, it looked appealing to me. Slow and comfy.

Looks great to me. After Elex I'm still thirsty for some jank.

But user, it all looks fun.

>people complaining about the misuse of open world are why open world is bad
>sandbox games don't need to be sandbox

I don't know why he included South America in his complaining. We latin americans have never whine about what ethinicity gets into games.

That's a thing of blacks and whites that thing they should protect other non-whites

Every open world game doesn't need to also be a sandbox you dolt. They are different concepts.

Open world does not imply sandbox.

>open world
>free-roam
>sandbox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_world

They all literally mean the exact same thing.

You can't into logic do you?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_world
This page links to the following article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_video_game_terms#Sandbox_game
>Sandbox games generally employ an open world setting to facilitate the player's freedom of choice.
>generally employ an open world
the terms are not interchangeable.

SotC takes priority next month. I am keeping an eye out for it though.

The devs are based. Pre-ordered and I dont even play games

This

>I don't even play games
You browse Sup Forums, of fucking course you don't

As based as the people making it seem to be this game looks like it sucks, they should have kept the first person on dialogues and made the combat really harcore like they promised, not this console trash im seeing.

Shadow of colossus? Wasn't it, like, 2 hours long on PS2?

Daily reminder that this game is made by GamerGate supporting Sup Forumsacks.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is better at making vidya than Sup Forums

>console trash
directional blocking is not "console trash" user. Unless we're going to start calling mountainblade console trash.

One of the best 2 hours of my life.

isnt it made by literal polacks?

he probably means the target lock
i once felt like him until i gave for honor a shot for a week before throwing away that piece of shit
but now i'm more receptive to the playstyle despite Warband being my most played game ever

Czechs

czech this 9

>all these retards responding to the video
holy shit it's old footage ffs
ign probably did this on purpose since the devs have been saying mean things

Somebody published an article saying the developer is a Neo-Nazi and a racist.

on ign?

>there havent been any fake promises
>muh realism muh history experts
>settles for skyrim combat with attack directions
>6 gorillion features cancelled
yeah no

not to mention that the game is boring as shit because the only realistic thing the managed is to make an empty world that throws a fight at you once per hour

Ah, the discount poolacks.

>only slavs to exist in the empire
>discount

general gameplay never changes from the first footage, so even if the vid was 10 years old it wouldn't make a difference

They're the only ones the judeog*rmans managed to buy. So yes, discount.

No one should pre-order this, that being said everyone should have 60 bucks aside and watch a week and check youtube for no commentary videos on gameplay. I truly hope this game kicks off and delivers well.

I'm very interested but I'm worried about shitty facial animations.

Comparing it to no mans sky shows how absolutely braindead retarded you are. Kill yourself you fucking faggot

You sound like a snarky little bitch. Absolute fag

calm down, rabbi

I hope it fails hard.
They had a huge enough budget and good enough team to create something great. However the game designer just happened to be retarded. The combat is shit, the world is empty and they got at best a very arbitrary type of realism.

Did the devs refuse to pay ign's standard bribe or something?

>being this much of a triggered neogaffer

HOLY SHIT

Not really.
Just think about it. The RPG market is basically just full of absolute shit like skyrim or witcher because nobody else has enough money to compete. So finally somebody got all the money and all the promises of making a great game - then they fuck it up with absolute beginner mistakes. If this game is successfull it's basically a green flag for shitty combat and trash game design.

But I don't want people to compete with Skyrim/Witcher. I want people to take risks and see their autist vision through and see what it produces and not fall for your focus tested paint by numbers shit.

>If this game is successfull it's basically a green flag for shitty combat and trash game design.
as if Fallout 4 and Skyrim didn't already happen...

>beginner mistakes
such as

>announced console version
>based
lmao, no. fuck this shit game then.

>group v group fight
>everyone slowly waddles in
>people stand around or slide back n forth in stiff animations that make the old mountain blade look impressive

Jesus, this game was supposed to be a stunning Medieval battle simulator and they've settled for that crap?

Witcher is great, D:OS2 is great, the RPG market is strong.

>absolute beginner mistakes
oh please

Not enough action because of a false understanding of realism. Combat system that was supposed to be realistic, then they put a lot of work in it just to realize it's not possible and settled for skyrim with directions. Also in a good combat system the attack moves the player and not the other way around. Then there is the fact that there are the 16 slots for armor. Sounds nice and realistic on paper, but it's a pain to actually play with. Or the whole realistic sounds thing, since they obviously don't realize that real sounds are boring.
All of this are typical beginner mistakes, i.e. having unrealistic ideas about how things could be and then settle with some really bad version of it.

Well Skyrim and Witcher etc. are the mainstream stuff with super easy combat systems and super streamlined gameplay, because after all that is what the average player can handle best. That will not change.

But warhorse studios could still change for the better - but they won't if people actually start buying Kingdom Cum too much - they will think they made a good game, while in reality all they made is a game that is not as mainstream as the others and will be bought just because of that.
The same goes for Piranha Bytes and Gothic, Risen, Elex - they get worse and worse with each game, but people still keep buying their shit, expecting them to get better eventually, but they never do because the sales numbers always give them the message: it's good, even though it isn't.