Why arnt you playing the best 4x game in a good long while? It has big tits

Why arnt you playing the best 4x game in a good long while? It has big tits.

lol wtf is this game I see no big tits

Do they seriously expect me to pay and come back to the game for the fucking vaulters? They were the most boring faction in EL.

I played it when it came out and it was pretty shit, did they make an overhaul expansion yet?

I remember wanting to play Endless Legend but then being bummed out that they all die in the end and not buying it, did they retcon the ending? from the trailers the guys bound to armour were the coolest

Not enough new things in it compared to ES1. And the most glaring issue, the combat, didn't improve at all.

Something looks off about the U.I. looks too minimalistic, looks like Destiny or a shitty mobile game.

>Sisters of Mercy design in ES2

nice nodd.
Endless Legends 2 when? Endless Sci Fi theme works better in fantasy than it works in sci fi and the game is just much more interresting looking in EL than in ES:

>space marines in a fantasy setting
>most boring faction

because here I get better tits and more fun out of them

I'm waiting for the endless day sale next week to get the game. How does it compare to Stellaris?

How the fuck does she reload?

>playing a 4x game for the "plot"

what the fuck are you talking about

also, every faction is capable of completing the build-a-ship-and-escape-Auriga quest line while you play. it is just that the Vaulters are the only ones who make it off in 'true' canon

Energy weapon shaped like a revolver for aesthetic reasons.

Stellaris is shit so I would say it compares pretty good.

it's a front loader

The text isnt scalable, making it painfully difficult to read on bigger screens, also, loading times are absolutely horrible between rounds, still my second-favourite turn based franchise tho, after fire emblem.

you've got bad taste I guess. Amplitude games have elder god tier UI

>Still unbalanced economy with trading breaking the game
>Still boring as heck combat
>Took them months post-beta to balance hero exp which was literally a single multiplier
>Map quality is really bad. Every map type uses the same basic "lane" layout unlike ES1 and the unique planets are all game-breaking if you find one early on
>Woops I let one of the AI be the Cravers on hardest difficulty, better be ready for half the galaxy to be depleted by mid-game

Wait a fucking minute
When did they announce vaulters? HOLY FUCK YES

how does trade break the game?

i've only played 1.5 campaigns before i got distracted by other stuff, and trade never seemed to be a huge part of my economy

it is a shame about the combat

they did everything else so right