The World Ends With You - Final Remix

>New TWEWY content after all these years
What the fuck?
Do we have any specifics on how the gameplay will work on the Switch?

You can use the joycon's gyro to move a pointer around, or take it in handheld mode and use the touch screen directly.

>move a pointer around
Oh I like that

hopefully they make some new pins that take advantage of the switch

Hope they release a pen or something with the game. Gyro sounds fun though.

what is the purpose of this? to remind and prepare people for TWEWY 2?

Still lower resolution than a 4 year old phone

To finally fucking deliver on that bait and switch from the mobile port like 7 years ago.
Closure and a reminder for new people to play one of the most beloved games on handhelds ever.

>Best Buy preorder
>$59.99

Motherfucker, that power will STAY yet unknown!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, THE PORT IS $20

Tenth anniversary of the game. TWEWY 2 seems very unlikely to happen at this point. I just don't expect this port to sell like the DS version.

Wasn't their a story reason for two screens?

Yeah, but what can they do about that? Nintendo has moved on from dual screen systems and there aren't any others on the market.

Yes, one was the normal world and one was the Underworld, supposedly. Or, something like that.
Made no fucking sense, because the Noise showed up on both screens anyway.

I guess two joy cons can be the new story reason? Feel like this should have happened on Wii U.

Enemies were the only thing that showed up in both. Why wouldnt they?

Probably. Nomura seems really passionate about Twewy.

he maybe showed TWEWY 2 concepts to some old suits and they were like no this wont sell well

Its the best thing he did after KH1

Because one is supposed to be the normal world where people can't see that shit.
Not only is there not a transition sequence when the characters get together to talk, but it also makes 0 sense visually to have that setup when you cam still see the Noise (despite the fact that the partner characters could see the Noise). It's just confusing and half-baked.

They already showed Shiki's partner control inputs with the cards and the D-Pad, so DS-style gameplay confirmed.

Nah, when you fight Noise your vibe gets forcefully adjusted to the Noise plane's.
The Noise plane is split in two and to erase Noise you have to kill it in both spaces which is why you need a partner.

I'm just glad they are bringing back double character control.

How exactly could they replicate all the touch screen controls without actually using the touch screen? I feel like this would have been better for the WiiU than the Switch, seems like with the Switch they're forced to go handheld if they really want to remake the game.

You have gyro controls, but that's about it, so I guess they could have you move the remote in different ways, but you'd probably have to detach the controllers from the peripheral so you can hold the left stick still and move around more easily.

I believe they get taken to a special plane for battles. Noise aren't relegated to one plane so they traverse both, thats why you can fight them on both.

The focus will probably be on the Joy Con controls scheme.

Sounds right, but it still runs visually counter. Also:
"Forced to the Noise plane when you fight"
How convenient.

True, I wouldn't want to play those shitty minigames again. What a waste of time.
I hope they won't find a way to ruin the story somehow.

Like crap?

Nintendo tax

Give some more good Shiki hentai jesus christ

Push the fujos out

>Shiki

poor taste

CALLING
SOMEONE IS CALLING

LET ME GO GRAVITY WHAT'S ON MY SHOULDER
LITTLE BY LITTLE YOU FEEL A BIT BETTER

WAKE UP, LEAVE YOUR HESITATION

zzzzz

Nah, this is just literally to give people closure on the "7 New Days" teased in the mobile port, meaning that TWEWY2 is straight up never happening now because they're just doing those 7 days in a rushed extra scenario for this.

I guess it would've been better on Wii U.