CAN’T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

e-celeb shit

>mouth isn't open

>look mom it's that new meme I keep hearing about, look I found something that resembles the latest epic meme!

>American "education"

Soy means "I am" in Spanish, nice shitpost tho fag.

This
also the "soyboy" meme literally originated in reddit, go check it out
that means you're a fucking redditor, so kill yourself retard

yo soy numale

I've never been so tired of a meme so fast. Man this shit's overplayed. /ck/ has threads discussing which sauces are for soyboys and not for fuck's sake

Citation needed

Watch it devolve into madness. I know it's supposed to be just jokes but you're kidding yourself if you think some of the autists on this site aren't serious.

So soyboy means "I am boy" aka I am a manchild?

DEEPEST LORE

I can corfim it. It's true.
"Soy" means "I am" in spanish

Copied it wrong. I'm too tired for this shit.
>

As a spanish teacher, i second this

Hello newfags of Sup Forums.

This meme has been out for six months, and we see that you're using it to attack consoles that you don't like on Sup Forums. That is your definition of "soyboy". You are what you claim to hate. Feel free to fuck off back to rebbit, stop attempting see-through agendas, or kindly kill yourself.

An anti-newfag announcement.

As someone who took 2 years of spanish in high school I can assure you this is correct.

>21 watching
You may as well have made it up if you're digging for literal whos.

Cogito ergo Soy

>Cogito ergo existo
FTFY

Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms