WHEN IS IT COMING OUT

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT
I NEED IT IN MY LIFE

Post your hopes for this game, we know it's coming eventually
>inb4 mobile game
>inb4 AC was never good

Like with Mario and Pokemon, the series has been set back many years by spinoffs and phone games. Mario has come back swinging and real Pokemon is on the horizon so at least we can be hopeful for a real Animal Crossing on Switch.

>real pokemon
the fuck are you talking about? It's been confirmed that it's going to get rid of the traditional pokemon formula and have combat more akin to pokken, probably with only 1 permanent partner. They're going to focus more on making it look nice than the actual gameplay since theyre using unity.

Give me even one shred of a source, chucklefuck.

if I can't live in other villages online then I don't care. I want to stay at hotels in other towns. I'm sick of my one town. Give me more mmo aspects or FUCK OFF. And if I see that rolling log I'm dropping instantly.

You retard. Obviously they're overhauling the visuals to hide the fact that it'll just be the same game since Red and Blue.

ill never understand why people get so autistic over this garbage

It's the ultimate pleb filter.

I want this too but they will fuck it up and not fix any of the problems.

Wait, isn't it nicer that the gameplay mechanics adapt to the anime? At least that's what I understand from "getting rid of the traditional formula". It would be like the old Final Fantasy games or Chrono Trigger with a bit more action, right? Hopefully that's what they have in mind.
Unity is bad, though but what engine did the company use for the previous mainline Pokemn games? Pokemon never was a technical piece so Unity wouldn't be too bad despite Nintendo's understanding of the Unreal 4 engine.
There is still hope for me despite the underwhelmingness of Gen 6 and 7.

Dunno, but the one for DS is pretty good.

>tfw Animal Crossing Switch will just be a port of New Leaf with higher resolution and more public works projects

>Not just playing stardew valley

Gen 7 is good, stop this meme already.
You would start praising it by the time Gen 8 coming out.

>Hopes
None. Nintendo's disappointed me far, far too many times for me to be capable of having a shred of hope for anything Nintendo related.
This seems particularly likely. Sadly, all of Nintendo's "ports with a handful of minor additions" have gone over really well, so most likely, even something as basic as "New Leaf but with HD graphics and extra villagers/PWPs/furniture" would go over really well and people would call it a fucking masterpiece.

never
enjoy your cardboard box

Don't get me wrong, Stardew Valley is fun but there is a better feeling when playing Animal Crossing which gives the player an improved escapism opportunity.
Also, Stardew Valley is a poor man's Harvest Moon.

>Gen 7 is good
I've never gotten mad at anyone for defending a generation, even Gen 6, until Gen 7. I legitimately cannot understand the reasoning as to why someone could say it was ANYTHING more than two rushed, underwhelming games. Literally the only compliment I can come up with is that it's a graphical improvement, which is a given.

Either you've never played Stardew Valley, or you've never played Animal Crossing, because the two games are completely different.

>It's been confirmed that
no

This
And this is coming from a guy who actually really, really liked Gen 5.

>"ports with a handful of minor additions"
I kinda figured they would do this so I skipped buying New Leaf, man it's sad how predictable Nintendo are.

Stardew Valley has way better gameplay than any Harvest Moon. The only thing it fucks up is all the animal crossing aspects like npc interactions and festival and not even animal crossing itself does those things well.

>the "my dad works at nintendo" kid

>there was probably some kid who's dad actually did work at Nintendo who could never get in a word over one of the fake 'my dad works at Nintendo' kids
Horrifying.

There is nothing to defend Gen 7 from, user.
The games extend their playtime due to cutscenes. You are coached from island to island in a linear way with so many road blocks that force you to stay at your location. While the trials were fun and at least somewhat humourus the trainers on the overworld don't grant you any trouble. Then there is the pathetic excuse of a post-game. what were they thinking? It's just a reskinned legendary fetch-quest with another battle maison but now it's a tree.
Some characters are even too friendly which gets annoying and a few ideas were underwhelmingly executed.
Do not defend gen 7. There is just no way.