Got a call from my wife. My mom and kids just died in a car accident. I'm pretty sure this is shock right now...

Got a call from my wife. My mom and kids just died in a car accident. I'm pretty sure this is shock right now. Got any games for that?

Games you like when you're feeling down thread I guess?

I liked FF7 when I was a kid. Picture seems to fit.

>mother and children die
>better consult Sup Forums
seems legit

Burnout paradise

At least recommend the good ones like 3 and Revenge

I've been here for a decade. Not sure I'm feeling up for much more change in my day to day right now. Think I should I go for a drive?

Don't answer that though. Suggest some games for me to play.

Persona 4.

God of War

that's what you get faggot.

Don't forget the people who still need you

nice reddit spacing blogpost

if your first action after your kids and mother just died is to post on Sup Forums asking for video games to play then you are either baiting or just mentally handicapped

The last of us

Zelda: Breath of Soy

Go take a drive and join them.

>mom and kids just died in a car accident
>should I go out for a drive
Yes OP, yes you should.

I'm going to fuck that virtual bitch in her digital pussy

speeeeeed

raaaaacceeer

I don't have a switch. Should I get one? I was kind of waiting to see if SMT5 turned out good first. I'd probably get Odyssey before BotW though. Platformers are fun.

>my fucking children are dead
>got any vidya recs?

Go hold your wife.

carmageddon is free on GOG

hold my dick

Wipeout Omega Collection

>my only mother and children are dead
>hey Sup Forums what video game should I play?

Kirby Super Star. Ultra or Normal.

It's almost 7 am. I've got to head out to work in an hour. I imagine we'll be dealing with a funeral home soon? I haven't dealt with death before. Don't really know what to expect. How should I be grieving right now? Because right now it doesn't feel real apart from the hyperventilating. Should I turn off my computer and sit in silence for a bit? That feels a bit cliche. And boring.

Nice blogpost, faggot.

You should look after your wife.

Grand Theft Auto IV

>I haven't dealt with death before. Don't really know what to expect.
funeral homes are going to try to fuck you up the ass. Be very wary. My buddy's dad died and they were taken for a ride. When all was said and done total was 18k.

I'll look after his wife.

Truck Dismount

I’m glad they are dead and hope they suffered!

>When all was said and done total was 18k.

lmao fucking idiots

just cremate the cunt and throw his shit into the ocean

done

She's at work. We have polar opposite shifts. I actually don't know why she got the call. At any rate the silver lining for this is it happens to be her day off so while I'm working she'll get some of this shit taken care of. Our only coinciding day off coming up is on monday.

>e-whore mad at being sexualized
even 2d is retarded

>whore

That's the blonde one.

And her son

yeah man they are idiots and the funeral homes have to qualm about fucking grieving people up the asshole

>my fucking children are dead
>got any vidya recs?
user, i...

F-zero GX

Also a lot of alcohol

>mother and kids die
>look for vidya recs
>don't even take time off work

Damn nigga that's some cold shit

What if vidya is the only way OP can cope from terrible loss and the grief it brings?

I'm guessing they were actually his wife's kids and mom

>boohoo my wife and children are dead
Crying won't bring them back you know, just go and fuck you wife and make new ones. Your mom was old anyway, at least she died fast

lol wtf dude you must be a pretty sad sack of shit if you lose close family members and then immediately jump on Sup Forums and ask what videogames to play. fucking virgin loser.

>found out your mom and kids died
>still working

Losing your kids is pretty much a death sentence to a marriage, only a couple of people pull through that and remain together. So incase your wife is still hot make sure you get your money's worth.

And yeah your life is pretty much fucked, just dont drown it in alcohol and drugs and youll be coming up fine in a couple of years. If you do resort to drugs we'll always be here to relieve some of your withdrawal with the latest shitty forced mem

telltale's walking dead season 2

>mom and kid just died

>video game?

Why the hell are you even going to work?
You sound like you're in shock and will be breaking down horribly pretty soon if you're not fucking around with this.

The lack of social awareness in this post doesn't surprise me.

>mom died in a car accident
>should i go for a drive???
great idea. You should try to get into a crash too while you're at it

Sorry about that mate, I know it doesn't mean much. It won't hit until after the funerals if you're anything like me, be prepared to take time off work when you need it, nothing will be the same but try your best to live a decent life

when i was a teen i lost my great grandfather and my father lifted my pc ban so i could drown my sorrow killing people in bf2. Guess you're not a kid though.

You fucking retards. He still has a life to live and a wife to take care of so right now he needs to cope. Crying for 18 hours and doing nothing """like a normal person""" isn't going to help. Just rec him the vidya or shut up.

Should I not be working? This 3 bedroom shitbox is kind of straining out finances. I guess we can downsize now. It didn't even occur to me to call in. Fuck.
This post got me thinking. I haven't drank or done much of anything since I was diagnosed with polycystic kidneys years ago. I didn't want to encourage them or something. But I'm not sure I care so much right now. Am I going to get suicidal? I don't even know that about me.

Honestly I just want to play a game and not think right now.

implying OP is for real

If this isn't a troll post then my condolences user.

How old were they?

12 and 9.

>accuse others of lacking awareness
>can't understand blatant sarcasm
Noice

Fuck man, if true, I'm sorry. Nothing I or anyone will say will make you feel better, but, for what it's worth, I can at least imagine what that's like, and I offer to share in your pain.

I totally recommend MGSV The Phantom Pain.
Make sure to visit Paz in the medical ward when you can.

"lol ye wtf dud wow like wtf lol fucking virgin" - wannabe chad who actually isn't a chad and also a lonely virgin on Sup Forums. someone probably kicks your ass or cucks you daily irl cause you're a weak shit.

but it does, a time of sorrow is a time of reconsideration and reality check on your life and of the others too.

Your wife is still at work after getting the news that her kids died?

Are you guys aliens?

It's not shock user, it's relief. A great burden has been lifted from your shoulders and you are free to embrace vidya forever.

Bruh if you show up to work and say my kids died they will probably think you are legit in shock or intially, psychotic

You are not going to work, you are going to call them and respectively inform them of the situation.

If video games helps your grieving process (It should) then give us some knowledge on what your favorite games are besides FF7

Well at least call your boss to tell him your kids and mom died. Im sure he'll understand (local news probably reports on a fatal accident to back your claim up incase he is a hardass and wants proof later) and probably will tell you to stay at home to sort yourself out. Going to work at some later date to get back into things is a good idea, so you wont just sit at home all day suffering, but Id say that today you at least have to deal with your shock

play something that reeks with nostalgia.
or something that you can play with friends and just bullshit with.
Stay away from anything too competitive and probably shouldn't play any racing games.
if op is for real my condolences man. But this isn't reddit so you should've expected the responses you got lmao

You're never going to be the same.

>family dies
>dude better post on Sup Forums!
I wish you were in that crash too

alright cuckboi settle down op out here needing some vidya games fag didnt you know his mother and kids died and he needs to fucking play VIDEOGAMES SON!

I said I've been here for a decade. It's not a surprise. It's expected. I'm kind of looking for familiarity right now.

It's getting harder to type. That probably means something. Adrenaline?

Video games though. I like nostalgia. Maybe I will play FF7.

Now we all know you aren't pretending, at least.

>I guess we can downsize now
I laughed and I feel bad.

3 black robbers just shot and killled my family. My parents corpses are in the living room. Hundreds of bullet casings and blood is splattered all over the walls and carpetting.

Vidya for this feel?

What other games do you like other than FF7? I'll try to give recommendations

WTF user, don't play games now.

>aunt dies
>have funeral the same day
>call my boss
>he tells me to fuck off and doesn't believe me
>had to take a fucking picture of the funeral so he would believe

Getting over it with Bennett Foddy, seems perfect for your situation OP

Postal 2

enjoy my nigga

RPGs and platformers from the late 90s/early 2000s mostly. Like all of them. JRPGs, CRPGs, whatever. Loved Gex, Mario, Final Fantasy, Ratchet and Clank, Persona, old and new Fallouts. Idk lot of shit I guess.

Twisted Metal

Your kids just died and you’re here on fucking Sup Forums? Dude wtf, go grieve with your wife, why are you even thinking of “cliches”, who gives a fuck

>the virgin tired gamer versus the chad kidless vidya god

It's going to take you 4 or 5 years to emotionally recover. Maybe never depending on how attatched you were

In america at least, he literally can't ask you for proof of something like that. If later it turns out to be possibly false he can take action (probably would try to get you some mental help at that point or just fire you and then point you in the general direction of a professional in an attempt to get you classified sociopath, because you'd have to be a literal sociopath to pretend your kids died in a crash to get out of work)

I would recommend avoiding FF7 actually. Also avoid dark souls, avoid anything gray and dreary or has anything to do with feelings of nonexistence unless you really feel drawn to that. I'd probably feel drawn to that just because i'm nihilistic and it would help me relate to myself.

I'd play something mind numbing desu, Tetris/minecraft/terraria, something stupid like that.

Singleplayer games:
Mario 64/world/sunshine/galaxy/odyssey
Zelda Alttp/oot/WW maybe BOTW. Avoid MM for the reasons I listed above

more inc I just wanted these here now

I was on here when I got the call. Should I head over to the couch for a change of scenery? What exactly are you expecting to change for me right now? I mean apart from my kids apparently not coming home today.

He's probably either Chinese or Ameriburger

>Got a call from my wife, our plan succeded! My old senile mom and my incompetent down kids just died in planned car "accident". I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna suspect me and my wife. Got any games for celebrate ?
>Games you like playing when you're feeling happy and can't wait for cash in the insurance thread I guess?
>I liked FF7 when I was a kid. Picture seems to fit the face of my bank account consultant when he will see we are no longer broke.

Crash team racing?
Dw op just make more kids with your wife

Although my real answer is BOTW I played it during a deep depression and it helped take my mind off everything, emulate it wiiu it or switch it whatever works best for you. I lost my mum in december and i remember just crying nonstop on the first night then just silently lurked Sup Forums the whole things a blur desu

>goes on Sup Forums
>wants to play video games to escape instead of dealing with your problems
>literally incapable of choosing not to come here

Sup Forums is a fucking cancer in society if there really are people like op who act like braindead manchildren who cant deal with their emotions or problems in life.

If you think this is acceptable behaviour you also need to get the fuck off Sup Forums before you reply to me like an angry child being told to turn off the fucking game to go to bed and interact with the real world

Not that guy, but stop projecting. This guy is a sad sack of shit if his fucking mom AND kids died and he goes on here for Video Game recs, I’m addicted to gaming too but come the fuck on

What game will help me get the fuck off Sup Forums?

this
fuck off OP and deal with your rl problems