Tfw gf refusing to online co op with me anymore since I'm so shit at what we already play and is demanding I find us a...

>tfw gf refusing to online co op with me anymore since I'm so shit at what we already play and is demanding I find us a new game

any suggestions on what new game to try?

Try suicide, you fucking faggot. HRT doesn't make your mentally ill "gf" an actual girl.

your hostility isn't helping me with dilemma

actually lol'd

I can play with your gf while you watch and cry you little cuck

Git gud

what game? I refuse to belive you can't just practice the one she likes and be at least acceptable

dead by daylight. she keeps getting mad since i'm new and making mistakes

>"whoever wins this match gets head!"
>mfw win every time

Hehehehehehe
fucking this

This. Be glad she is into games and you are not having to sit through rom coms

..fucking..so? Is there some highly competitive dead by daylight community or some shit? Shouldn't the point be to get scared and enjoy the experience together?
Tell her to play some shit where you can both suck and with a high learning curve, like rainbow six siege, or cs go or something.

If you want real advice, someone getting mad at you for being bad at a game (if you're upfront with them and tell them you're new) is probably a shit friend, relationship or no.

Because your new?
She needs to learn to shut the fuck up then. You're new. You're going to make mistakes. Instead of bitching about you making mistakes, maybe she should actually try to help you become better. Don't bend over. Don't quit. Learn, get better, and show that you can actually get shit done.

>She doesn't take this opportunity to fuck with you like an actual slasher villain would
>Or playing tricks on you like a survivor in a horror comedy
I'm glad my bad friends are good sports.
Your gf is shit.

You type like a soyboy.

>play chogal in hots with gf
>have fun
>play wow and ow together and have fun
>joke around in co op games and rarely ever tryhard
>we camp invaders together in ds3 and fuck them up
>she dorkmoond a guy i invaded once and fended me off from a near kill

Great girl

she says she's really competitive, but most of the matches are just her sighing or mumbling "idiot" at me

she called me a baby the other day when I asked her to stop saying that

Easy; kill the bitch. It's what I did.

stop "dating" british roasties

Bait thread

she told me this two days ago so not really

Haha! Dump the broad

I want normies to leave my board.

Well that was random.

Feels good.

Atleast she isn't asking you to find her a bull

Whats with all the doughnut images recently? Is it a meme or just a really boring avatarfag?

As expected of the infamous Sup Forums skateboard!

Just cut off your dick you fucking faggot.

no, it's big and i like to use it. suggest me some games to appease her

I came here to laugh at you

i don't think I can last time she got me so upset and i tried to take a break she kept spamming my phone until i took her back

she promised she'd be nicer that time but looks like she was lying