By the power of David Bowie you have been given complete control over the next Jojo fighting game

By the power of David Bowie you have been given complete control over the next Jojo fighting game

But the catch is you can only have 16 characters. And you need a choose a developer too

How would you try and save Jojo Vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVWejO4Jz9o&index=165&list=PL57hJfweW_2tfzwu20AirdgPTjBgHadqd
youtu.be/1_SCADzy_x4
youtu.be/o8IWbZ10UPo?list=PL4AhnFTdGsVkb7mxRcxBLVfuEfxZ5skNt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would divide the cast in half and have a Jojo vs Dragonball Z fighting game.

A Jojo Persona crossover game would work better, I think

Arc Sys

Part 1 & 2 only.
Jonathan, REO, Zepelli, Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, Wham, ACDC, Santana, Straizo, Kars, Tarkus, Dio, Strohiem, Wang Chan and a new female pullar man as a final boss for story mode.
Messina and loggins are assists to Lisa Lisa
Donovan is an assist to Strohiem
Dire and Tonpetty are assists to Zepelli
Bruford is an assist to Tarkus

>Part 1&2 only
Is part 3 only the sequel game then?
I know it has its own game already, but I still think its the best cast overall.

I think the Jojo fighting games would be better if they just focused on one or two parts, rather than trying to cram every major character from all the parts into the game

All 8 Jos + All 7 villains + Gyro Zepelli

Wow so hard.

It'd be a Smash style fighter made by former members of Hudson Soft featuring the following characters:
Danny
Poco's Sister
Straizo
Mark
Holy
Boingo
Hazamada
Ken
Pesci
Melone
Johngalli A
Rikiel
Pocoloco
DISCO
Damo
Rai

If not that ASB 2 would be fine with me.
Add everyone from Eyes of heaven and add maybe Tarkus, Santsna, Enya, Anubis, Alienboy, Nero, icecurly, Leone, foo fighters, ringo, wekapipo, hotpants, Yasuho and jobin

To clarify Anubis
He would take control of an npc related to the background you fight on
If Egypt you get chaka 70% of the time
30% of the time you get khan
In Mexico you'd get a Nazi
In rome you'd get secco maybe

And theres a 1% chance you get black polnareff
Fun stuff like that

>female pullar man

F-fuck, you're right. That is a great roster.

>part 1 & 2 only
Dropped

But who is Part 8's villain?

>all 7 villains

gappy but without the hat

>the two worst parts

dropped

>How would you try and save Jojo Vidya?
Completely revamp the formula and make it a strategic RPG where you have to take advantage of terrain, items, etc to get the upper hand in a Stand vs Stand combat.
Something kind of like Golden Whirlwind but way deeper and less fun.
Free mode would involve randomly generated stages and would allow for a custom-built Stand.

No fighting game

Just use Damo.

>m-muh stands!
>muh f-f-fembois!
neck yourself

>>the two worst parts
That would be part 3 and 6

everyone in this thread using "straizo" instead of "straits"

I'll take unique stands each with their own abilities and designs over "LE SUN KARATE"

I would simply make another game like the Part 5 one
All star fighting game is for faggots

Video Game Adaption of Part 4. Beat-em-up styled combat with the entirety of Morio to be explored. Naturally the Playable characters change according to each arc.

Off the top of my head that would mean at least having:

Josuke, Koichi, Okuyasu, Senile Joseph, Rohan & Jotaro be playable. Obviously there are more but you get the point.

Developed by the Sega studio that makes Yakuza.

golden sun reminds me a lot of jojo desu

if you play as whitesnake

Deadly Queen is my favorite stand.

Developer
>ArcSys
Roster
>Jonathan
>Joseph
>Jotaro
>Josuke
>Giorno
>Jolyne
>Johnny
>Josuke
>Dio (1)
>Kars
>Dio (3)
>Kira
>Diavolo
>Pucci
>Valentine
>Preorder from gamestop to unlock Baoh 1 month before he is released as DLC power to the players

This is what I'd want. Part 4 is already great and Morio would be awesome to explore. Just add co-op and secret characters from other parts into the mix and it would be marvelous.

>sanviento
>straizo
>loggs
>shining diamond
>red chili hot pepper
>filthy acts performed at reasonable prices

>Flaccid Pancake

Currently it's the Rock People.

Really don't get why the music industry is so protective over these names, anyway. I know a lot of people getting into Jojo discovering all this great music thanks to Jojo. It's free marketing.

>filthy acts performed at reasonable prices
That was a joke. The actual change is D4C.
The Part 1 PS2 game was ok.

ArcSys
All Main JoJos (8, Joseph is purely Part 3)
Main Villains (7)
Gyro

fpbp

2=4>7=3>1>5>6

JoJo X Rabbit
youtube.com/watch?v=vVWejO4Jz9o&index=165&list=PL57hJfweW_2tfzwu20AirdgPTjBgHadqd

Which JoJo game had the best sountrack and why was it Phantom Blood.
youtu.be/1_SCADzy_x4
youtu.be/o8IWbZ10UPo?list=PL4AhnFTdGsVkb7mxRcxBLVfuEfxZ5skNt

I would never have given king crimson or pink floyd a chance were it not for jojo. through them I found classic genesis, elp, rick wakeman, and yes.

The final boss should be Stand User Kars from Jorge Joestar.

How about it being a mix of Golden Whirlwind and Project X Zone?

I'll immediately buy this, especially if Kira can be used. I wanna make everything explode

With the option to play as Kazuma Kiryu as a pre-order reward

Most are dub only fags fresh from toonami. Just like I thought would happen the west dosen't even seem to be aware of the Musical References half of the time thanks to them being forced to change it for the localization.

It's also people who only read the official manga translations instead of online scanlations.

Arc Sys.

Part 4 only.

Josuke
Okuyasu
Koichi (All 3 Acts)
Yukkako
Rohan
Kira Yoshikage (Remote Bomb, SHA)
Kawajiri Kira (Stray Cat, Bite Za Dasuto!)
Shigechi
Jotaro
Otoishi
Angelo
Keicho

12 characters in the main roster from Part 4.

Giorno
Bruno

These two are added for a few reasons as unlockables. Koichi goes to Italy and meets Giorno, and it would build anticipation for the next part to be animated. They are also fan faves.

Gappy
Yasuho

Tossed in as unlockables to promote Jojolion and end the anime-only faggotry once and for all. Would expose more people to these characters. Part 4 is also paralleled in Jojolion.