Monster Hunter World has been canceled and you will get an official announcement around late January...

Monster Hunter World has been canceled and you will get an official announcement around late January. The game was quietly put down around December of last year after the mixed reception from both E3s and Capcom not seeing the project reaching the quality standards that the team was hoping for. There are a lot of other reasons like the game being one of the few PS4 exclusive titles that the team could not get a working demo to play on the base level PS4, and delaying the game till 2020 would’ve been a disaster and not worth the effort. It is a suspect that Resident Evil 8 is also another reason for the cancelation, as Capcom wanted to release Monster Hunter World in 2018 before Resident Evil 8 releases in 2020, as both games are way too similar to release in the same year.

Studio behind MHW has been shifted to help with a New IP among other teams for the PS5. Whether or not they will use assets from MHW is unknown at this point. However, It should be pointed out that MHW is canceled and the development did NOT shift to the PlayStation 5. Capcom does not what any more bad PR from long development titles like Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and Lost Planet 4, as they are not worth they effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ex2mJY5e0s&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, user. You have to be really bored.

So Monster Hunter Thread. Favorite weapons, monster, armor?

Gunlance is objectively best weapon

>Someone actually spent time writing this

>Finally have an opportunity to aim for 60fps and fix one of the biggest problems plaguing the franchise
>Settle for uncapped performance that hovers at a lower framerate than the 3DS games
Anyone else fucking pissed about this? I thought "oh hey it's on console now, so long juttery framerate!" but it turns out it's much worse AND the game looks worse than most open world games

you dont spend time doing something like this. only waste it.

Zinogre is the best, they have add him as DLC.

MHXX is coming to NA on the switch on January 26th

you're not allowed to criticize the game

Says who? I'll take them out back and rough em up, oi will

Huh this makes me think, what's the closest to release a video game has ever been cancelled?

Battlefront 3
Timesplitters 4

I've saying this forever
Nintendo hardware wasn't holding them back
This series has barely improved since it started on ps2, Capcom are a bunch of lazy shits and I don't know why anyone expected anything different

Off the top of my head, Scalebound was very close to finish until it was requested a multiplayer component was added, and it was cancelled a year after that.

I thought as a company they learned their lesson after the 60fps focus on RE7

I don't know why people make posts like these when people who work in the industry post here.

Wow how could Capcom do this? Cancel a game that people already own? What a disaster.

and yet 100 million HOURS of beta say otherwise, PC mustard

This is a pretty bad attempt at getting one of your posts screencapped, OP.

Shouldn't bait be somewhat believable?

Been learning regular lance and loving it. Is it worth it to try and learn GL as well? What are the differences? pros/cons?

This is probably the worst bait I have ever seen

>Timesplitters 4
still hurts, man. I don't even consider myself a fan of FPSs, but Future Perfect was, well, perfect...

I want this shit to bomb so hard you have no idea.

why? I played the beta. it's a fun game.

nintenbros are still pissed because the game is actually really fun

Different team.

RE7 needed higher fps for VR

He bought a Switch so that's understandable

The new tortanic, somebody webm this shit dudes

I would say that the level of delusion in that post is off the charts, but I know you're trolling.

Enjoy your (you).

or old baby vets that hates every single QOL improvements the game got

>fun
Maybe play the older Monster Hunter games and then you will see is that mess a this piece of shit.

jinouga*

Well, gunlance has better burst damage, but lance has more consistent damage, also the devs seem to have forgotten that GL also has a shield

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ex2mJY5e0s&t=1s

I have played the older games. Differences I'm noticing are that World has a streamlined interface when it comes to items (quick rotation select and having the slinger shot for projectiles) and a more open world without loading screens. other than that, they definitely gave most weapons utility that makes them more useful/accessible. I don't see what the problem is. Maybe you could enlighten us?