This game is actually fun, do you have any good moments you'd like to share?

This game is actually fun, do you have any good moments you'd like to share?

yea when i uninstalled it!

>accidentally queue asian server
>it's really easy
>come 2nd to an aimbot

run over some dude and then bailed and shot his friend lmao

My favorite moment was when I uninstalled and never touched it again.

My favorite part was waiting for a game for 35 minutes. I havent played in months.

Getting that sweet refund for 30 bucks felt pretty good

You need to play it now then, they released the 1.0 version and it's hella fun, ignore the negative nancys on Sup Forums

No.

Jumped out a window and murdered someone who was like "WOW REALLY?" over voice chat. Then I called him a faggot while looting him and he said gg.

I learned a 30 dollar lesson with this game. Never listen to normalfags opinion on games.

The free version is better

All good moments came from experiencing how bad it was with friends

Hopping over a window and blasting a chink on the other side away with one shotgun blast. Felt tacticool as fuck.

>he didn't sell $5 Desperado/Biker crates on the Steam market

I've made $40 playing this game. My suspicion is that you two just don't have the hardware to run the game at 60 so you quit.

I've been enjoying it a lot actually, although it has reignited my hatred for Chinese people again, but I count that as a positive.
>Queued up with my sister
>We were the final ones to jump out and got some sweet stuff pretty early on in the game
>Only issue was that the zone was so fucking far away that we had to book it as soon as possible
>The entire match wasn't about dealing with people, but fleeing from the kill zone
>On edge the entire time because we suck, found a car pretty late, flipped that over, frantically hunted for another one, and then got killed in the final 8 by a no recoil hacker
>Proceeded to get a blowjob from her after
Still a game that's pretty rough around the edges, but it's enjoyable and it's nice being able to make some money off of the cosmetics.

It’s a lot more fun to just jump into the action at the start instead of being a little pussy landing near no one.

>some chink fuck headshots everyone in the desert map in an instant
great fun

I actually like landing in the middle of nowhere and stalking my way across the map. It's fun aside from the moments where you're just walking for a while. Way worth it to get the drop on people and kill them before they ever see you though.

>Get to the last circle, me and one other person
>Cat and mouse game trying to find them without giving away my position
>Turns out they outside the circle spamming heals faster than they were taking damage
>Circle closes completely and I die

Uninstalled and haven't played since.

I play it with my normie friends most nights and it can be pretty entertaining as long as you don't take it too seriously.
There are matches where the kill zone completely fucks you when you're late into the game. You can also get pretty unlucky with loot some times and just die because the guy who landed next to you found a rifle/smg and all you had was a pistol.

I tried playing solo fpp and in my first game I was pretty close to winning and died to a hacker. I haven't played it own my own since.

>queue up
>ez chicken dinner
>another queue
>again ez
>too ez game for me
>uninstalled
>back to cs go now