God of War release date April 20

New trailer
youtu.be/K0u_kAWLJOA

meh

GOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>this little annoying fuckboi

looks like fucking garbage. No real combos, juggling, stupid fucking trendy over the shoulder camera instead of a functional hack n slash camera, no depth, little challenge, stupid as fuck story about muh son

>god
>can you kill something that big

Cant wait.

Go play with your cardoard faggots.

Fuck hype. That's all this is at this point. Remain neutral and wait for the reviews.

...what the fuck is this? Jesus Christ film school wanna be fuck, just make a damn movie if that’s all you wann do

>that downgrade at the snake

but user I have a ps4

>muh son
Women like you will never understand

MY

I'm getting a Lords of Shadows vibe from this trailer.

WIFES

fucking western garbage. All we need is Nier Automata 2

>The Son slowly turning into a God
>Kratos turning into his old self near the end

lads

LADS

>game turns out being worse than previous entries
>BUT NINTENDO

Fuck off Soyboy.

Has a Nier fan ever actually made a good post before?

>gameplay turns into the old style at the final boss
kino?

isn't Kra(u)tos like half-god? I mean he's not a god at all.

It's literally TLOU with your wife's son
It's shit

retard the first trailer was a cinematic. that is actual gameplay. actual retard spotted

you’re the reason the next 5 years will be full of parent child stories in video games. You dick rode last of us so hard, then more shit comes out with the same atmosphere (gritty third perspn over the shoulder parent child story with an emphasis on realistic graphics) and you lap them up too

i want these huge budgets going towards challenging experiences, fun and unique gameplay systems, not 400 MY SON stories interuppted by uninspired gameplay

I noticed that the graphics are worse than previous trailers but maybe they're finally showing all the in-engine stuff. If it looks like this on a regular PS4 I'll be satisfied.

>God of War theme plays in the last boss battle
>He gets his blades back

>son embraces godhood
>kratos regains the blades
>has to kill own son
>remembers Calliope

They have some potential here.

I told you that you wouldn't understand

It looks great and I'll definitely play it if they make it as edgy as the first games

>you’re the reason the next 5 years will be full of parent child stories in video games.
It's been 5 years since TLOU, how many games with "parent child stories" have you seen in big games?

>that downgrade

HAHAAHAHA HOLY SHIT

I don't understand this "your wife's son" meme.

they already said it was too childish and this is more "mature"
why set up yourself for dissapointment when it will never stop being a glorified movie?

you’re proof that roasties cant argue

had to make something up to make fun of a sony exclusive

This is not god of war. I had hopes the little fucker would be murdered in front of his very eyes and then Kratos would be back to how he was before because of the anger and we would get another epic story about revenge. Fuck this game. Milking the name, fuck them, dont buy this piece of shit.

What downgrade?

I don't have any cardboard faggots.
heh

>no jump button
That alone says more than it should.
Fuck this game.

it´s confusing.
his father is zeus which would mean he is a half-god but he never had any super human abilities before he made an deal with Areas. Then he killed Areas and took up his place as the new God of War but then Zeus drained all his powers with a magic sword and killed him. but then he was revived by the titans and he went on a murder rampage across Olympus but this time around didn´t actually gain any new powers for killing other gods. and then he get´s stabbed again by the same sword that killed him in the first place ...
so yeah I really have no idea what he would be considered

>preorder for some shield skins
>130$ collectors edition
>cool steelbook with a download code instead of disc

looks like shit

I will preorder collectors edition and nothing will stop me.

There's no jump button in Dark Souls or Bloodborne either

SON

yes there is

There is when you sprint.

Neat. I'm excited for it.

It's not a dedicated button dingus, they never said "you can't JUMP in new God of War" they said "There's no jump button." There's no jump button in Bloodborne either.

Yeah, even Hercules was never considered as a god. I guess they're like ancient super heroes

oh boy I can't wait to pay $60 for it now when I can just wait 3 months and pay half that

So Im guessing he kills all the norse gods cos they either killed his wife or they cursed his son. Trailer is pretty disappointing, they needed to show off the dragon fight or a fight with thor. They need to show off at least one large boss fight before the game comes out or the preorder numbers will stay low until the reviews drop.

left is better except for the nose not having holes and beig just a texture, his head is smaller for some reason

His mouth is different

Maybe it is from different scene, user?

God of War was my favorite PS2 game, I didn't follow this series for years to see it become some travesty inspired by The Last of Us.

Who cares it's been turned into a Last of Us tier movie game

That's a cute snek.

Become as?

>same day as nintendo labo

>game with a kid
people are hyped for this

>It's a Last of Us clone!!!

No they literally said you couldn't jump at will

>director is actually self aware of the shitflinging and people calling it a last of us clone

>obvisouly lower res textures, flat lighting and that "beard" is just a blurry mess
>ITS BETTER

why do people always do this

Cory already confirmed that the old GoW theme does not play in the game during a quickfire interview with GameInformer but he's also a fucking troll so who knows

>it isnt

no. Hercules was a demigod / half god.
he had inhuman strength but was not immortal. that makes sense
the weird thing is that Kratos was also a demigod but was just a normal spartan solider that got defeated by some babarian before he made a deal with Ares.

You know goddamn well the moment when the old god of war starts playing, he will turn back to his old god murdering self with chaos blades when he assume his son is dead.

Can't wait to play Soy of War

SAME DAY AS NINTENDO CARDBOARD

SONYFAGS WILL LITERALLY GET BTFO BY 80 DOLLAR CARDBOARD

err, the final build looks better shitter.

The game is completely neutered, no gratuitous gore and scantily dressed women to be seen anywhere.

>it's not

The snake downgrade is real.

fuck off, you dont belong here

based

It is going to get nothing but 10s for being such a mature and intelligent game that makes Kratos likeable or whatever.
Fuck them for replacing his VA. I bet there won't be a sex minigame either.

yes its a downgrade, but I like that its not
>just fog my shit up
anymore
still not a platformer, hope the game does badly enough for the to return to the old formula, but not enoug to completely kill the franchise
I get it next year once sales stop mattering

You mean NieR 3? Fuck off, secondary fag. Bet you haven't even played Drakengard.

you’re telling me... you’de rather have the game control the camera for you... than you yourself?

you’re a fucking retard, stop fucking posting.

HOURS AND HOURS OF CUTSCENES

>REEEEEEEEEEE STOP ENJOYING THINGS!
Please die in a fire

>atmosphere is bad

you're pathetic, user

Nice theory, unless the gameplay also reverts in that scenario of yours it will be meaningless, the combat show in the gameplay video at E3 2017 was just a retread from Assassins Creed for some unholy reason.

>being a filthy secondary
Come back after 4 games, 2 drama CDs and 20+ short stories.

Cringing HARD right now

The texture work is the same, if not improved. but why would they change the color? either they want to go for a more colorless route or the game has day and night cycles with a weather system. and cutscenes are affected by it

But it isn't?

>hope the game does badly enough for the to return to the old formula
No chance in hell, the game is going to get a 91-94 on metacritic and sell well. It's the next Last of Us and there's nothing you can do about it.

tlou was already released, you can play it anytime

>when he assume his son is dead.
Holy shit I want this to happen so hard