>99% of Sup Forums cannot reliably execute this move

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbewxse8DlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay

>2

who can't do this? I'll teach you for $10

that's sad tbqhwy senpai

Trickier than a dragon punch for me but still not hard by any means.

re-read your post

True

Do I have to press forward-down and 2 at the same frame? If not than that's piss easy and everyone should do that.

Good thing it's now irrelevant Alex vale

>Fighting game fags

What the fuck is the star and the + 2?

you do if you want the non-scrub version

Nor am I interested in it. I also can't do a double summersault into a pile of pigshit but I wouldn't be proud of doing so.

good. fightans are fucking gay

star is neutral and 2 is right punch

most cant do it reliably in sf2 or other games with strict inputs. same for literal 360s and not modern 240s.

What about this one?

^
^<
Lb
^>

you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums if you can't Taunt Jet Upper, IWR, and PEWGF every time perfectly

Cool OP,Now try with some real Shits,like Geese's DM

man, kof has the the worst inputs in fgs. i respect everyone who can do these like nothing.

>t
is this loss?

Nigga I'll teach YOU for $10

Deadly Rave is easy, just a hadoken and half circle back
Raging Storm is weird at first but it's also just a halfcircle back with diagonals at the start and end

All you need is double reppuken

>A pretzel input and a QCF followed by a HCB
Neither of those are hard

EWGF is harder to do than raging storm.

fighting games are eas-

raging storm is the only finicky input on that list

I'll teach myself, bitch.

Someone post tekken’s 10 hit combos / sample combos

>People unironically think tekken 7 is harder than sfv

EWGF is fucking gay and shouldn't exist.

its almost harder than sf4

It is. Just because it's simpler for a newbie to pick up and play casually doesn't mean the high level shit isn't insanely complex.

I play both and I suck at KBD/King's wavedash. I would call it easier than SFV if that shit wasn't instrumental to being good, because you don't just have to do it but intersperse it seamlessly with the rest of your neutral play and it can be a bitch

>Get tekken 7
>Check character combos
>literally 100+ moves listed
>No tutorial

where do I start?

>slide input
Is this a standard thing in SC and/or Tekken? Only place I've ever had to do a slide input is in uniel for yuzu.

99% of people who play Tekken can't execute that move. Even less if you want perfect.

KoF compensates by having generally easier combos otherwise. Short and based on cancels or easy juggles.

learn moves that every character has for starters, 1=jab, launcher (usually d/f+2), 4=counter kick, 1+3 or 2+4 = throw, etc.

Then look up best moves for X character

Fuck around a bit, learn basic shit from youtube videos and google stuff. Avoidingthepuddle is a great resource for beginners, and he's entertaining to listen to. So is FrameWhisperer Tekken but he can be kind of boring. That Blasted Salami has a good character overview video that explains the pros and cons and general difficulty level of each character, along with a basic idea of their playstyle.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbewxse8DlI
When you decide on a character to try out, look up character guides and maybe join the Discord server for that character, that'll teach you pretty much every thing.

That stretched out (A) is the most hilarious thing there.
>I don't need to pay for some snotnose graphic designer, I'll do the job myself.

You won't use most of them. Google a character you think looks cool and see what their top 15 moves are.

Return the game. Play something fun instead.

Tekken has a couple of slide inputs yeah, mostly for weird flippy moves

>Geese's DM
Looks almost identical to soul steal from SotN.

just don't play claudio or lars and you're already better than a good portion of people

lies, its: 6 5 3+(2)

I can't think of any slide 1 2 moves. Are there any? I know there's a bunch of slide 3 4 stuff.

keep it down will ya?

I remember battle arena toshinden having crazy inputs for desperation moves. half circle forward back forward half circle back triangle. Forward back forward half circle back quarter circle forward. Etc

muchas garcias amigo

Eat shit for life bro. Good games though.

ho

Why aren't you playing Bloody Roar 2 or 3 right now?

fuckyoufatfuck
noctis when

Smash is the best fighting game because every character follows the same template. Memorizing button combinations is a failed way of extending the life of a game. It's the fighting genre's form of padding. I shouldn't have to memorize anything, it should be based on using the right moves in the right situations, having good reaction times, and reading the opponent.

cause Bloody Snore is mad gay dude

I really can't understand why people find it to be so hard. It really isn't. Here in Brazil we used to drink Cachaça and play kof. Every bar had one of these. If a drunk brazilian can do it so can Sup Forums

You still have to know what the inputs in Smash do if you want to well. Your argument kind of falls apart there. If you just want to press random buttons and hope for something good then you shouldn't be playing games. Smash sucks though.

Daaamn spinning hot wax?

I wish I could filter your IP

Me neither, yeah I think all of the slide moves are kicks, because jumping shit is with your legs I guess.

I get it right like 15% of the time

What the fuck? You have to use autohotkey to bind shift+8?

MORE SOUL CAL VI NEWS WHEN
PLEASE GIVE ME ZAS

Fighting games are made to be hard so normies do not infest them with their faggotry, it prevents the genre from ever being filled with retards like the mobas are.

What buttons on the controller are + and 2?

And thus you get genre with only few developers that in ever increasing amount bow their heads to the altar of DLC and microtransactions.
I'm just waiting for SF VI to have lootboxes.

+ is just notation,
2 is triangle/Y

SF VI will be rated A for adults and have nudity and hella characters having sex in the story mode

Fighting games would unironically be dead without DLC because they're so niche though. I don't mind it too much as long as the content is actually developed post-launch

I just want noctis to comeout and then find aris on ranked so I can teach this fatfuck that anime characters are awesome and that his shitty meme character is thrash.

Same here Senpai
I'm from Chile and here we do the same.
Can do this shit High or Drunk as Fuck.

Tekkens for faggots

Sounds like you'd enjoy it then.

>Play Eliza
>Get bodied every match
>Random user just tell me to spam down 4 and 2+4
>Get to mentor in a day.

really activates my almonds

love how his combo ring system worked, was glad when I was able to do the combo that turns him back human at the end of it.