Post your controllers

Post your controllers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Gzj0f9SrBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a stock photo. I can tell from the pixels.

Pic rel, switch pro, wii u pro, 2 wiimotes + nunchucks, 4 GH guitars, GHWT drumkit, 2 DS4s, 3 DS3s, 4 DS2s, fragchuck nunchuck, and a G13. I'd take a picture but I can't be arsed.

i don't know. something like 8 ps1/ps2 controllers, 4 snes , 4 xbox, 2 ps3, 1 ps4, 2 wiimotes + nunchucks, 1 xbox360, 1 dreamcast and lightgun, 1 cd-i controller. probably something else that i'm forgetting.

Best controller ever made. Wired of course.

>that d-pad

am I doing it right

>battery pack protruding out
That's why I got one instead

>pc on carpet
>controllers on top of fans
>am I doing it right
Wew

I dunno user.
Am I doing it right?
this is not all of my controllers, just ones I can get to kinda immediately. Do not have my good Sony Dualshock 2's or anything else in a easy place.

If he has a PSU fan mounted towards the top it should be ok

Not a chance

I can smell the underageb& from here

>Gamecube controller on floor
Where it fucking belongs

I'm more curious about that ancient couch of yours

Not pictured is all the retro shit

?

Black 360 wireless, black sixaxis, blue fake DS3 with a fucked left analog. I keep putting off looking around pawn shops for a replacement.

He said wired, which doesn't have a battery pack

What do you guys use to clean your electronics?

Just picked up this bad boy lads. Thoughts?

normal alcohol based hand sanitizer is surprisingly good, easy to find and cheap enough.
Some kinds may leave a slightly sticky after feel but you can rinse that just with a slightly wet towel or rag - Alcohol and toothbrush for the hard shit, and then little water after.

My picture would not make you believe I cleaned my shit tho.

DS4

Like this, desu?

Remember when people actually believed this?

>4 different controllers
i bet you dont even have friends to play with and you are autismo af
hay, good bait m8

thats dogs like
>really nigga

>wiimote with no wrist strap

maybe

I can't be the only one who eats that shit, right?

ha ha
now btfo, no fun allowed here

I got by on a Logitech F310 for years, but after the third time the d-pad rubber wore down (which Logitech's warranty replaced every time, mind you, big fan of those guys) I got one of these.

Took me a while to get used to the d-pad on this thing but in the end it was worth it. Never realized how big the deadzone was on the F310.

I have them all (except Switch Pro), but still like to use this one the most.

Reset button placed this retardedly

ps4 d-pad is lovely

Everything else suck though.

I have PS2/3/4, Xbox One black new rev, Joy cons

>digital triggers

Got it for $50 at Best Buy

Name seven (5+2) controllers with analog triggers.

unironically gen 1 xbox one controller is the best controller I have ever felt. I did not like the revamp. The shoulder buttons do not have a satisfying click to them and it feels lighter overall.

it's basically a 360 controller with an excellent dpad and better shoulder buttons

Has anyone that uses an Xbox One controller for PC noticed any issues with their game performance? MGSV used to run flawlessly but now that I switched my controller the game gets super laggy now.

Well vee?

360 wired, wireless, both wii controllers, wii U, ds4, tatsunoko fighting pad, xb2 switch controller. I think that's it.

>At least half the controllers posted are dirty or greasy

Not surprised.

doesnt matter a controller with digital triggers will never not be shit

Dog has a severe case of resting bitch face. Which makes sense, given she's literally a bitch.

Here you go

>Working black dualshock 2
I'll admit, I'm impressed. It was rare to see any of those in decent condition by the end of the PS2 era, let alone today.

The second analog stick is too far away. I'm not even that much of a handlet, but it sucks for FPS.

Never found it to my taste, I always preferred the circular-type d-pads. I've come to cope with it though.

Can't think of anything I dislike about it, what's your gripe?

They never break on me.

>White GameCube controller

Want

Does this shit happen to anyone else? I don't even play with it that often and this has never happened to any other controller I have owned, but this has happened to me and about 4 friends I know. My analogue stick got a dead-zone and the thing has to be charged every couple of hours.
Fucking shit controller tbqh.

All controllers suck for FPS game you retard.

I prefer the orange myself

You must be a lucky one. In the end I just gave up and went back to using original dualshocks where possible, and some shitty MadCatz pad where it wasn't.

Im not sure i understand user... i have a silver one too... i have never know them to fuck up?

only patrician choice, in this entire wasteland thread of long lasting 2 hour "controllers"

DS4 is garbage for several reasons save for ergonomics. That stick rubber coming off was later fixed however. Just get some replacement sticks for like 5 bucks man. Battery life is a bigger issue. Always dim the led brightness in the settings.

They were made for Wii

no

oh yea and both classic nes and snes and a horrible divided ps3 controller.

hello

what you talking about i still have one working good (no rubber on sticks tho).
had to buy 3 PS3 controllers but i never changed any1 for the PS2

Also doubles as an anti-home invader weapon.

Seriously, this shit is heavy.

not him but my massive thumbs always end up accidentally triggering stuff with the touchpad

>Rosewill

Patrician. Had the same keyboard for over 7 years and it's showing no signs of slowing down.

Yeah, maybe it's different if you're on console. I just turned all that shit off.

Clumsy triggers, no start button, thumbsticks are downgrade from DS3. Also dumb light feature and low battery life.

Name any games other than racing games which are better with dedicated peripherals anyway that use analogue triggers.

The fuck you on about? I have four of those.

quit throwing your controllers when you lose, manchild.

gta

>racing
Just get a fucking wheel.

Sup.

>just get a massive overpriced peripheral
lol no thanks

also, rocket league would be bad with a wheel

Got no pictures here with me, but I own
>an Xbone S pad
>two DualShock 4s
>an iBuffalo SNES pad
>a Project Diva Future Tone controller
That, and a Hori Fighting Commander Pro on the way.

Is that an Elite? Are you serious? Those controllers are $150 of pure garbage.
youtu.be/6Gzj0f9SrBs