Name a comfie let´s play

name a comfie let´s play

>inb4 goof troop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0U-4tj8jI
youtube.com/watch?v=0DfW-ySsrTw&list=PLxqxc2La7Q8ynxlnw6-dYPr8cfKhyhmvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sonic 06
pokemon emerald (jon spiral into insanity)
mega man
mario party
goof troop fucking sucked

SBF Deadly Premonition

Or their Chrono Trigger.
Basically most of their early content. And anything that doesnt have Woolie and/or Liam.

Jon and Arin's sonic 06 let's play will forever remain the greatest let's play of all time.
t. Someone who doesn't watch let's plays like a fag anymore

I only liked them when Jon was there because Jon was actually good at games unlike Arin

I really liked the Wind Waker lets play, but arin can be a little too annoying when he's clearly bored. I really don't watch their lets plays anymore . I rather put on a comfy stream while playing something

Let me guess, Sup Forums pretty much hates anything post Jon era, right? Of course you do. Sup Forums loves to hate things that are popular.

The new MM7 playthrough is already shaping up to be better than the original. I'd rather have a chill jew man than a crazy fucking alt-right fat man.

Let's Drown Out is my personal top-tier comfy let's play.

I really do miss it.

Oney Plays Cash 2

Or Mario 64

You sound like an immense queer

>Let's Plays

what the fuck happened to this place

Maybe I am. Would you like to suck my dick?

Too bad it'll forever remain incomplete

Pretty much the only good one that has Matt in it

Time passes and opinions change. That's how the world works my friend.

How 'bout you suck mine instead, faggot

How does it compare, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0U-4tj8jI

Please tell me about your superior opinions, person who has clearly been here for longer than me.

Literally the ONLY Let's Play EVER worth watching was the Zelda Parallel Worlds one with two Something Awful faggots. Shit was cash. Watched it like... ten years ago.

how about you play the fucking videogames for yourself and form your own opinions instead of watching others do it for you

show me that backlog faggot

you don't need to play every game, especially if you wouldn't enjoy it anyway

Why are they replaying it? It was much more entertaining with Jon.

And you don't I'm guessing?

You realize most people watch Lets Plays of games they've already played, or were never going to play to begin with, right? They're not fucking Walkthrough you retard

>Mario Party
That's the shit, there. It feels like having actual friends in your home.

Only the one video at the moment so it's hard to say. The really good stuff in the Jon videos came from video 2 and onward

>I heard your cat's a slut

Zomodok and Diabetes

Why don't you just watch Gamecenter CX?
>No drama
>Professional budget
>Actually educating you about the game
>Edits a clean hour of a full playthrough in a day or three, instead of extending a week of play to 5 months
>Assistants everywhere if he's fucking up royally
>Comfy soundtrack, including Azumanga Daioh

Cosmonaut Variety Hours Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke. Marcus even hand draws every Pokemon even if they ended up dying 5 minutes later. It's really fun

>nu-egoraptor and guy who doesn't even like video games
Do I really need to answer

because these people don't want to learn about anything or watch anything professional, they just want an ebin virtual friend to hang out with

Pro Menu Navigator XIII is the best lp of all time

I dunno, I thought Spoony Experiment was pretty elaborate in explaining the game while being entertaining and sympathetic.
Of course, Spoony is the CWC of LPers where he's not even sane enough to stay a meme like DSP.
youtube.com/watch?v=0DfW-ySsrTw&list=PLxqxc2La7Q8ynxlnw6-dYPr8cfKhyhmvI