Mutiny

Large anime tiddy

That leak was fake and you can't stop sucking dicks. Next you're gonna tell us that Link's Awakening 3DS remake, WarioWare Collection, and Wario Land Virtuaboy remake are real.

Nice fake

I hope the next Fire Emblem game lets you play as a bad guy. I'm tired of generic heroes and power of friendship slay the evil god stories.

FE6.

>Muskeets
Could be nice

Who the fuck even likes Fire Emblem?

The only reason people play them nowadays is the waifus

Conquest tried to do that. Characters like Pieri would be bosses in other games.

this tbqhfamalam

It's fun creating broken child units by breeding the right parents with the right stats/skills.

But in the end, because of the RPG systems and the fact you can now grind, there is nothing tactical or strategic about the games. It's now all grind2win and RNG activation bs.

GOTY

Peri is shit because she literally gets away with her bullshit. I don't know why she ever got approved to serve the future prince when it's common knowledge that she kills her own innocent countrymen. Xander doesn't even touch on the fact he has a murderer for a retainer despite his 'paragon' status in their support.

If they're going to do that, make it go somewhere and not have it stay some shitty trope. A better example of a bad party member would be gangrel (if her had more supports) or even oliver. At least your other units treat them like the shit they are and recognize their actions.

Will the new MU be as cute as Corrin?

I loved the Tellius games as a kid, personally. Hoping the Switch game might be a return to that kind of style.

t. hasn't played Conquest and Birthright.

>Tellius games as a kid
>2005
>kid

I'm guessing you're barely 18 years old?

I honestly wish the Vampire Emblem leak is real. I'd be fine with pirates, but I'd honestly prefer vampires and monsters and I'd be down with another dark and gloomy aesthetic kind of like with Nohr.

Only retards and delusional virgins

Pirate Fire Emblem

sounds very bad desu senpai

Can you into math? If he was 10 when the game came out he would be 23 now.

If you’re past college age I don’t know why the fuck you’re still here lol

Much cuter and with a heavier focus on feet with a side focus on skindentation

Considering Nintendo is being real aggressive about mixing their IPs into different genres and crossovers lately, I wouldn't be surprised if we say a Mario and Luigi Emblem or Paper Mario Emblem.

>team-ups
>real-time button prompts when attack/defending to better trigger skills and increase/decrease damage
>simplified gameplay and characters

With the success of Mario Rabbids, I could see them doing more RPG/strategy shit with their IPs.

Remember, you're here forever.jpg

You laugh now, but your version of pool's closed will feel like a distant memory come 10 years from now.

Big if true.

The gameplay is good. CQ and RD are enjoyable games.

I'm not saying about about if Pieri is a good character or not, just that it was other FE, should would one of those midbosses that work for the big bad.

No thanks.

What are they gonna do? Have another FATEs scenario where one game holds the waifus and other newer things hostage as part of the plot, while the other one is the puppy mill of supports where even children can have children that magically pop onto the field and make more characters ineffective due to the removed fear of perma-death?

Me, and I hate myself for ever thinking for a second this series could be redeemed. Fuck waifufags.

you can enjoy more than one thing, having le waifus doesn't mean you can't enjoy a fun game.

I would like to see another game where they do a Nohr-like setting and plot provided they do it fucking right this time.

Not like there was reason to play them pre Radiant Dawn.

Another entry in a shit series. You all are complete faggots for playing these games. Please kill yourselves immediately. Fucking just die.

Who shat in your cereal?

a lot of us just can't quit Sup Forums because we have no where else to go.
This place just keeps getting shittier but where else is there?
All graduating college and gettign a job did was leave me less time to waste here, but it's still the only website I have.

Hopefully it's about you being some fucking axe wielding Peasant who gets tired of the Lords shit

>The gameplay is good.
>should would one of those midbosses that work for the big bad.

Yeah the gameplay is good. And I mean, she would be one of those midbosses that work for the big bad.

MC-kun, you must mutiny against your Lord because actually he is a slime monster and I have this one time mirror that reveals the truth of the matter but whoops I didn't use it in a public setting like the royal court so now everyone is going to think you're an insane tyrant.

Conquest disappointed me because Corrin was still a peace loving faggot, you were only invading Hoshido as a way to defeat the real evil and the king hated you and wanted you dead.
I wanted to play as a loyal child of the king who wanted to bring Norh superiority to the world and whom the king appreciated as a asset.

Apparently the original scenario was going to have more moral ambiguity but Nintendo chucked the Treehouse's script out the window.

>but Nintendo chucked the Treehouse's script out the window
I wish you knew how retarded you are.

I mean Treehouse chucked the manga writer's script out the window, jesus.

>Treehouse chucked the manga writer's script out the window
You really are retarded, aren't you? Jesus.

Huh this post took me back to 2015

Sensing a bit of hostility from ya, user.

conquest advertised itself as that, but corrin would always be a fucking pansy regardless

It wasn't treehouse, ISIS was the ones who had interns fill in the script. Treehouse are just retards who change shit for money.

Big if true

Echoes was the only good FE since Radiant Dawn

I just hope it doesn't have ugly as fuck designs, I have faith that the game itself will at least be okay. Fates and Awakening were so hit or miss in that department.

You do realize Corrin’s still a beta bitch in the JP version, right? He’s arguably worse there.

The Joycon Men love Fire Emblem.

desu

True if big

>empty plains rout fest
>good

Oh, well I mean Nintendo threw the manga dude's script out and went with their own scenario because NIPPON STRONK

>Waifus
>Plural
What is this teenager speak?

hey there were 4 kill boss maps

>says this while posting an image from empty plains rout fest 2013 edition

>mutiny
Could have a Fire Emblem Protag with balls for onc- who are we kidding it's obviously gonna be a fucking wuss.

I bet you think whenever someone posts a smug anime girl reaction image that they like moeshit.

That's fucking sad. Even Awakening had pseudo defend maps.

It was a major step back in some areas. Like support conversations needing to take place on the battlefield rather than accessed while on the overworld.

Your image literally has a screenshot of the map in it...

I bought Echoes and Birthright on the same day last year and beat echoes twice in two weeks but still have yet to get past chapter 14 in Birthright. What's wrong with me?

>a game with worse gameplay and maps than Awakening

Fucking HEROES, A SHITTY GATCHA GAME, has defend maps and survive maps.

Still better than Awakening

It had exactly one.

Opposite for me, Echoes made me want to throw my 3DS out of the window.

Everything is perfectly right with you

Celica's dumb, I like her.

>2013
>open-maps and routing are bad
>2017
>open-maps and routing are good

Gotta love double standard Gaidenshits. Thank god Japan has taste so we won't get more Echoes shit.

Heroes is an 8x6 tile mobile game and has had constant updates for a year (and by the way those defend and survive objectives were part of these later updates). Stop comparing it to actual video games.

its a joke. Really did wish they reworked more battle maps, as the new mechanics were mostly great and they nailed the plot/atmosphere.
I actually liked that, passive supports returning was cool too

FEfags tends to swing heavily with twitter memes. So when ironic weebs started taking to twitter with their thousands of waifus, FE followed suit. Waifu became slang for "sexy girl who I like".

See also: Thot.

checked and keked

Not really. Both games play like shit but at least Awakening has lunatic for some challenge. The only good thing about Echoes is the Rise DLC.

Still better then none.

kys

>people who didn't like awakening only didn't like awakening because of the map design

Your carpet's bumpy bro.

>lunatic
>challenge
4 maps in robin becomes invincible.

I don't know, you just don't value gameplay that much and prefer story. Echoes has really bad gameplay of where as BR although nowhere near Conquest's level, still actually delivers decently in the gameplay department with having most of the maps be at least decent and have some really good ones.

>2013
>open-maps and routing are bad
>2017
>open-maps and routing are good when they're made up for by excellent characters, writing, dialogue, setting, world building, voice acting, music, unique mechanics no other FE has, and our guy Alm the Thotslayer
Fixed that for you.

>I was there and he said "shave the world".
>No, dude.. he said "save the world".
>MUTINY
>And who named us "Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click-Click?"

Actually japs love Gaiden. They literally think the open maps require more strategy then other games.

And in one map Alm does. Robin can't solo the prologue, he would die instantly.

good post

>netscape navigator
It's been a long time since I thought about that.

Too many things to list.

Case in point.
>Alm the Thotslayer

>br has decent maps
Its maps are like Awakening’s, which were like Gaiden’s. Which are bad

Don't mind me, posting best girl

The maps are actually decent compare to other Gaiden's. For one it has the only good desert map becasue it isn't a fucking boring slog.

Thoughts on the midterms of the current popularity poll?

No it actually had decent maps.

Wow, I played right into your trap!

None of the Birthright maps are even half as bad your typical Gaiden map. This is a fact.

alm keeps his mage alergy for most of the game. He’s really powerful, and can trivialize earlygame, but Robin starts to steamroll once he gets levels and never stops. Awakening early game actually is decent until the idiotic growths kick in, you realize most of the cast has awful base stats, and second seals exist.