Best MMO?

What do you think is the best MMORPG?

TBC/WoTLK

>This only exists because nostalgiafaggots could not stop harping on how good it was to spend 18 hours a day in battlegrounds or farming the first few bosses of naxx

D&DOnline before they went F2P.

Het!

What makes D&D bad now?

A real shame it got shut down. Wasn't there a group trying to do private shards?

Yea man, they're still up and running so far

Cash shop has a lot of literal pay to win items, and nowadays you can make a character so strong you can solo a lot of the content, which used to really need a full group to accomplish, or at the very least be difficult to do.

I may have to try that. I didn't get to play when it was running and I've often thought how cool it would be to play; especially after the shitshow that is SWTOR.

Isn't that how BDO is?

WoW is on its way out. Their retarded design team just can't seem to make it more accessible to noobs while simultaneously shitting on old players looking to level alts.

I have no idea, never played BDO.

>Thinking slowing down the levelling experience is a bad thing
wew
It's been a fucking joke for years, they finally did something about it

My highest toon is 82 and that's from last year. I've played WoW off and on since WoTLK but it didn't truly hook me. I'll start an MMO and never progress past a couple months. Just too many fucking games to play.

There's a free weekend for it on Steam.

I could always give it a go I suppose.

>i like trudging through the same content a million times in a row
they're making vanilla for retards like you

eve online or swg even though i put in 100x more time to WoW

Then don't make alts, retard.
Don't want to play the game? Don't play the game.
Or pay up, like the little cuck you are.

Redpill me on lotro guys. I've tried it yesterday, looked okay when i started but then "YOU'RE A CHOSEN ONE" shit twist kicked in and i closed it. Should i continue?

i remember trying this game out before i left for my yearly trip to finland in 2008
what an old game

anything but blizzshit, blizzdrone
it astounds me how a group of people could be so retarded for so long

>>i like trudging through the same content a million times in a row
At some point, you need to realise that maybe you've been playing the same game for too long, that you've become jaded with it and that you should drop it instead of asking for changes that would fuck over new players.