Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/404711947/#404711947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>88
lmao how can sonysoys compete?

>show bloodborne's score

Wojack was a mistake.

Imagine thinking Zelda and Mario are held to the high standards of other games, they have the brand, they don't need to impress and you know this.

This utterly KILLS the Pee Ass Experience

youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0

>i have never played a zelda or mario game in my life

>they don't need to impress
But they do.

>show oot's score

Both fotm games

>bloodborne
>92
Ok, and? I see two 97s there.

>fotm
>Sup Forums still talks daily about Zelda

>dota was never once more popular than league
this makes me laff

very misleading graph, keep in mind these are only showing percentages - so all those spikes for the games at the bottom could still amount to a lower number of searches since there's no frame of reference for what 1% equates to in either graph.

>singleplayer games receive less shitposting that multiplayer games
WHOA YOURE ONTO SOMETHING HERE FAMMY

it is neat that they sort of 'minecrafted' zelda to make up for the graphics

>Vegetacion/Vegetation

>liking anything that has the taint of game journalist approval

You need to go back to Resetera.

I liked XC2 better than odyssey and XC2 is an extremely flawed game.

Its almost like those are two completely different games which received their praise on completely different merits. Cry some more, I love the tears.

I played BoTW and HZD, HZD was far more entertaining. I guess you have to be turbo autist to appreciate the little things in Zelda. They should have spent the time wiser.

it's almost like that user keeps posting that image nearly every day despite being btfo every time. he's a shitposter, he's gunna keep spamming that no matter what you say to him - just filter it.

>review on the left literally says it praised the gameplay

>btfo
Stop using acronyms you know nothing about.

>user
That's a funny way of spelling ACfag.

I played BotW and HZD, I preferred BotW. It' sokay if you preferred HZD instead, though, people have different tastes and that's fine.

I didn't realize Nint10yo were THIS OBSESSED
holy shit

>m-muh sony narratives!
you'd know a lot about resetera

>which received their praise on completely different merits
>source: my ass

nigger what are you on about? of course they were praised on different merits, they're completely different genres with nothing in common at all.

So why do their reviews magically stop mattering? Difference in genre or not, shouldn't both games be considered absolute masterpieces?

yes? I never claimed otherwise user

Zelda has some nice interactions but all this video does is show how superior Horizon is graphicly.

Then this post is confusing Especially when combined with the "Ps4 has no games" meme. If game journo opinions are relevant, then why does the majority of Sup Forums ignore them for the sake of shitposting?

Shoot, look at this thread earlier regarding Monster hunter World.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/404711947/#404711947

The board as a whole can't seem to stay consistent on their stance with game journos.

>Then this post is confusing
I think you're just retarded, nothing about that post even implies that either game is or isn't a masterpiece, nor does any of this discussing have anything to do with what you just said. You're making up your own narrative to play the victim here.

Wait a minute...
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Nintendo Switch
>83
>83
>83

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>discussing
*discussion

Then why even say "they're liked for different reasons"? That kind of implies that one doesn't have good gameplay, which is the only reason to play a game. I just don't grasp his confusing point.

>That kind of implies that one doesn't have good gameplay
no it doesn't. At all. He's literally saying that they are liked for different reasons, he made no comment at all on one game being of higher quality than the other - you're pulling this entirely out of your ass.

woooooow u have 2 games thats nice.

It's been almost a year and people cant get over Horizon being a success, for a game this place said it would be forgotten quickly you sure love bringing it up

>He's literally saying that they are liked for different reasons
And if I may ask that poster: what reasons are he referring to?