"DUHHHR UHHHN MOBA, BATTLE ROYALE AND MMO GAMES ARE TRASH"

>"DUHHHR UHHHN MOBA, BATTLE ROYALE AND MMO GAMES ARE TRASH"
>"If you consider them trash, what games do you consider good?"
>*cuts off all forms of communication*
People calling games bad never seem to present their own superior taste in videogames, why is this?
Why are anonymoys people so afraid of telling other randos what games they consider good after shittalking someone else's taste in games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
i.imgur.com/UgsUaJ0.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're retarded.

sage

I want to fuck that dog

the only good game is OP image
everything else is shite

imagine how big her head would be if she had a lady size body irl.

anyway op, the only good games are adventure games like monkey island

it's a bandicoot

underage

>good looking body
>eating trash subhuman garbage
Those fanfarts are made by skinny virgin losers i swear to god

this was not supposed to be THAT KIND of thread

she uses makeup

too bad, now it is
now i'm in the mood to play these cheesy ps1 games

I AM SILLY

post more hot coco

A bandicoot is fine, too

Everyone knows single player action adventure with platforming is the best format.

Monster Hunter, X-COM, path of exile, dirty bomb

What do I win?

Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

keep going

>poe, dirty bomb, monhun
oh boy the amount of shiteating

>rippled chips
only faggots and women eat this shit

KA-KAWAII

This

rippled sourcream chips are the shit
can't bite in with your porcelain teeth?

>eating chips in bed
>there's clearly fucking crumbs everywhere already

I AM SILLY

Symmetrical Arena FPS
Platforming with emphasis on physics
Choice driven RPG
Metroidvania

rippled are the only non-shit chips

Because no one's going to fall for your shitpost trap, retard. The other guy could say anything under the sun and you would just spread your asscheeks and take a loud dump on whatever games he plays just because he did it to you and you're fucking mad

A game without story mode or plot is not a game. fuck off with your normie streamer garbage.

so you're one of those faggots who are afraid of the fact
if you weren't playing objectively shit games you wouldn't have anything to fear but your insecurities speak for themselves

Muh dick
I bet her farts are the nicest tasties sweetiest odor ever to bless creation

>Jimmy, stop playing your stupid games and start doing something worth your time!
>But mooooom, this is not a game!
>Oh okay
were you dropped a lot as a baby?

You play lowest common denominator bullshit and you wanna shit on the taste of others to make yourself feel better about it. Suck it up nerd

what about tetris?

I know I would inhale that ass so much it would replace the air in my lungs with her sweet butt odor

>objectively

WTF are you talking about? Games are not science. Have you ever read what's considered good film criticism? It's all extremely subjective. The difference is not taste, is experience and knowledge. Some have been playing games for over 30 years and played all sorts of games. If these people declare MOBAS shit, it carriers more weight than if a know-nothing newfag loves them

6/10 made me respond

same category of pong and sport games

Whoa! Whats going on in this thread?

I don't play any of said games/genres but I know and see that they have their own qualities which justifies them being decent and should not be referred to as trash because it's simply not true.

I've grown out of online gaming long ago because they are just an endless cycle. Games with a beginning and end are the ones that give out most satisfaction when played through. I yearn for experiences, not a timesink.

I've played all sorts of games over 30 years, MMO's, mobas and BR's have their place among other games.
What now, bitch?

wait who's the owner?

I am

Congratulations, you have an opinion, like all of us. Shut up and post more coco

uncropped please?

But it carries more weight than your know-nothing newfag ass making it an objective truth. 0/10 made me respond.

im gonna get banned for this

That tail is placed extremely low.

i.imgur.com/UgsUaJ0.png

you were asking for subjectivity. I'm telling you thats a stupid thing to ask for. Youre mad that some opinions seem to carry more weight than others. Im explaining why.

Maybe you should learn to like what you like and not get asspained about other people (who clearly are important enough for you to get salty and shitpost about) think.

post.more.coco

I like Alpha Centauri, Kerbal Space Program, and OpenXcom. Guess I like strategy, simulation, and tactical games.
There are other games out there that are good too - shooters, platformers, brawlers, shmups.

It's not really about the genre, though.
It's about a game where you're constantly learning, constantly improving, and gitting gud. The line between victory and defeat should be whether you got gud or not.
ASSFAGs suck because you're typically either hamstrung or carried by the other 4 people on your team.
Battle Royales aren't shit, PUBG is shit.
Not all MMOs are trash, but any popular MMO is gonna be marketed towards the average gamer, and the average gamer is a paint-drinking retard. Games designed around a pack of paint drinking retards won't be enjoyable if you are sentient.
It has been TEN YEARS and I'm still mad about my experiences with pic related.

>WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MINEC- MOBAS?!

Go back to neofag or resetera.

>i.imgur.com/UgsUaJ0.png
Thankyou.jpg

Crash.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.