Who's that clown thing?

THIS guy gets it

marisa sux

Orin is best 2hu

>Crown-Prince mains

>kleptomaniac or a psychopath
hmmm

I like this Reimu

Generic anime girl versus generic anime girl? What's the debate here?

I choose option C

>anime

Reimu is a pure shrine maiden witth a maiden's heart.

Why are they so gay?

Gee, I wonder

Orin fumo never

Why does nobody like blue mokou?

Why not both?

why does your mokou look so weird

Fake news and slander, Youmu is NOT a bully!!!

Reimu is good for cheap armpit fucking. Marisa is marriage potential.

She's player 2

>generic

Blue Mokou did very well in the poll actually.

Reimu because she somehow managed to be the more fun character in both personality and gameplay. Marisa kind of fucking sucks, man. She was only good in EoSD, and even then, I'd rather play Reimu B because Reimu B can get the fucking job done.

Not to say I hate Marisa's personality though, since I really like Marisa's tomboyish aspect. It's definitely a great contrast with her typical girly witch look.

I like Sanae and Sakuya more than both of them.

Marisa in EosD
Sakuya in PCB
And these bitches in IN

No other touhou games really matter to me.

Sanae>sakuya>reimu B>cirno(summer sub)>yukari>yuyuko>all the rest of filler>>>shit>remilia

>tfw your favorite touhou has no art because she is too recent

hey

hey hear me out

Alice best girl.

No

Maybe second best girl

Japs like her but Sup Forums doesn't.

[Choose Player 1.]

Reimu a best desu.

>liking ntr

Top left.

UFO/DDC Marisa and HSiFS Reimu.

The fluffiest one(bottom left), please
Otherwise the one with ponytail (top right)

>try playing toohoo 6 because of memes
>expected to 1cc the game
Is it possible to do with without autistically memorizing patterns?
I can get to level 4 on 1 continue but then she fucks me up.
Using a usb saturn controller

I sorta fell off the Touhou wagon for a bit after LoLK. Anything new come out after that? Any new games or announcements?

I like Yuuka Kazami because she's lovely. I don't play 2hu. :3

Touhou's entire gameplay is just learning about all the patterns and clutching them for the 1cc/score runs.

Yeah, you're gonna autistically grind the game until it's mashed into your brain and you've figured it all out. If the gameplay doesn't appeal that much to you, then don't bother, because you're gonna be attempting that 1cc for a few days at the VERY LEAST.

Mario or Luigi Sup Forums?

You git gud by both reacting to bullets better and moving accordingly, while also learning the patterns
Also difficulty spikes hard at Stage 4 at all 2hu games, so if you can start powering through them you should get better at the other games too
PCB and IN are easier than EoSD though, you might want to try them too

16 and 15.5

Luigi is nicer and has bigger faith bags, so her

Which one sleeps with old men for faith and donations?

I like Sanae more.

>Yeah, you're gonna autistically grind the game until it's mashed into your brain and you've figured it all out.
nah, skill is more important. Once you get your first 1cc getting subsequent ones in other games is easy.

That top 5 is the plebiest sort I've yet to see.
Nothing wrong with liking the characters you spend the most with, but shit man, give a chance to the hus you don't play as, they're fun too.

Googlled 15.5, and oh shit its a tagteam Touhou fighter? That's actually pretty cool!

Getting good at games like that is 100% about mental fortitude
You play the games for hours without seeing any improvement but if you don't give up, you will see yourself improve little by little until you complete your goal
If you give up and start to believe in talent and retarded stuff like that, then you will never 1cc a game

Well it all adds up. I can say that memorizing EoSD's stage 4 was worth it.

I was genuinely expecting Youmu to be your number 5 to complete the playable character bingo card.

umbrella tiddies

ふわふわとぷにぷに

I've gotten 1CCs and Extra clears on sightread playthroughs on release day. Just because you're bad doesn't mean everything is memorization.

The "grind" time should be spent acquiring skills, not just trying to memorize the occasional static patterns.

all 2hu are canon futanari

what does it says about me

16 had a meh/bad cast with 1.5 good new 2hoes. Soundtrack was solid and gameplay and patterns were fun though, so it's not "skip game tier" if you like the shmups.

15.5 had a fun story with likeable Newhus and good new arranges, but was still a worse fighting game than IaMP

You like your girls flat as pancakes

We're talking about someone new to the games, not someone who's been playing the series for the 20 years since it's been out and is a professional god at all things bullet hell.

The most ordinary magician

A lie is a lie, whether you're telling it to a veteran or someone new.

I didn't even realize that, I learned a bit more about me

1ccing bullet hells is a fucking meme
fuck cave and fuck zun for forcing this autism

The fluffy one

I wish I had that many fumos

He stopped enforcing it after 7 since having Remilia locked out of Easy mode was bullshit for the skill-lets playing the game for the memes

The only ones that care about it are strangers on the internet though. Take it easy!

You plan on getting buried with your fumos or are you planning on giving them away to user or something?

so what if he's new? the post said
>Touhou's entire gameplay is just learning about all the patterns and clutching them
which is blatantly untrue

>Flandre
>44th place
You fucks have shit taste

do you have a job?

>give a chance to the hus you don't play as

Sorry for my Japan-tier taste, but I just really like main characters. Most of the time, anyways, since Youmu's much lower on my list.

Youmu's lower because I think she's boring as shit.

Kanako.

This reminds me, Fruitbat Factory is planning a kickstarter where if you pledge $3000 you willget 100 Poppo plushies.

twitter.com/FruitbatFactory/status/957308396369215488

I won't care because I'll be dead

I have a couple precious dolls I sleep with every night though that I wouldn't mind taking with me to the grave, but even then I don't want to fork the money over to some faggot to have me buried. Just create me, do what's cheapest and be done with it. I don't want to burden others with the prospect of dropping thousands upon thousands just so I can "exist" in a fucking hole in the ground.

Anyway I'm pretty healthy and young for now so it's not something I'm thinking about. Assuming the cauldera doesn't explode or I die spontaneously for some dumb shit I don't see coming, I'll probably be around for awhile. I'm no fatass.

>boring
Real talk, I like Touhou and all but a lot of the girls are kinda boring? Like, they don't do much really. Say 3 lines, get blown up. I genuinely don't understand how some characters get popular and some don't, when the majority of them seem to be in the same boat. Is it due to character design or something?

So practice if you want to win? I'm still not sure how what I said is false in anyway. You just play the game and get good at avoiding the dots.

Patchy's cute feet!

That's private!

PC-98: Reimu
Windows: Neither, Sanae.

Fine taste on this one save for that Shou bullying.

That's mostly why I just like the main characters. You learn more about them and that already makes them more interesting by default.

In Youmu's case it's YUYUKOYUYUKOYUYUKOSWORDSYUYUKO, so she's not too great, but the others are cool. Sakuya in particular is fun because she's a major shit talker before a fight starts.

Will Reimu give up her humanity to become a goddess first or will Marissa become a youkai first?

Post the Spanish version

Is a shit. Frog a best.

It's time I guess.

I love you for putting Tenshit at the lowest, where she deserves to be

Sorry for not playing the PC98 games, I'll do it someday I swear

Kogasa is the greatest Touhou.

I have no idea why you guys are arguing about how to get good at touhou
just play the game, if stuck on something for too long, take a break and play again, if not ashamed watch someone else clear what is hard for you to know what to do, then play the game again
eventually you beat it/1cc it depending on how much effort you put into it
it's the same thing with every single video game

>nail polish
Fucking ruined.

I can't get over how lewd Kokoro's skirt is even though it's very long and reveals nothing.

Those are childs feet
This. Deserved to win the war

Forgot list