FUCKING GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Fighterz online
>Get pushed back to the wall
>every time I recovery and go for a crouch light or heavy or whatever the fuck
>get pushed FUCKING UP and pushed BACK DOWN and proceed to get bodied with no way of recovery of counter

GET THE FUCK OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you're being pressured in the corner you could git gud

>tfw you play Vegeta and body fags in a corner

fucking christ mate
GIT GUD
>my power level when I play Buu

there is literally a universal teleport button and a push block

git gud

>tfw Using 17 and 18 barrier spam

>tfw full Meter

>tfw NEO TRI BEAM

>Experimenting with Hit, Freeza, SS Vegeta, and 18
What do?
I found a pretty good combo using super canceling from kid buu to 18, but I can't quite get a good handle on kid buu.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what is super cancelling? a dhc?

Yeah, I just used super canceling since a lot of people seem to be newer and won't know what a dhc is.

you can actually combo into another characters super without a dhc. Do HCF+The assist button fkr the character you want to use. You can do the same with a level 3, just use HCB+assist. Saves you the meter

WHY CAN I NOT PLAY AS CAULIFLA?!?

rate my team
yamcha
tien
krillin

good to know, thanks.

great
fantastic
ya lost me

Because she doesnt exist, fictionally or realistically.

sexism in video games are rampant

How much does team comp actually matter? I am a low-level shitter using Goku, Frieza, and Kid Buu

it only matters if youre using assists to extend combos

You have three characters that can go in any position on nearly any team. So for you, it matters fuckall.
>low level shitter
fuck. all.

Only works on hitstun or blockstun. You can't throw it raw.

There's nothing too team specific or extreme that team comp matters that much. However make sure to know the strengths of your assists to help your point or current fighting character. Even if you're throwing them randomly.

Why is 21 so perfect bros?

Why are Saiyans always the least fun guys in Dragon Ball Z games?

If you are one those people i fight on ranked who never blocks on wakeup, please block on wakeup.
Your mashing will get you nowhere but into a full combo again.

What's that in kiri?

Because she can probably grow a dick.

She ate enough things to ascend

Good range on her normals. Seriously I can't get enough of her M attacks, they're so amazing.

Even at a beginner level team composition can make a huge difference in improving the odds of your winning a fight. Just from the example you posted, Goku and Frieza will both benefit from Kid Buu's candy ball assist, but will have a hard time DHCing into his Human Extinction super because of how their own supers function.

i also roll 18 and tien

who do you use for 3rd? i've been rollin' with nappa and while he's a bro, i don't think he fits the style of the team too well. only thing i like is his assist for covering up mixups.

DHCing from a Death Ball into Human Extinction is fucking easy. It can also be done from Warp Kamehameha.

What's a DHC?

>Enemy tries to push you into a corner and spam moves
>Just hold down and it throws off his rhythm, giving me enough time for a teleport and either punishing him like he did me, or swapping out.

Delayed Hyper Combo
It's when you cancel one character's super into another character's super.

>i've been rollin' with nappa and while he's a bro, i don't think he fits the style of the team too well.

He's bald. He fits in perfectly fine with Tien.

Just watched this ep today, he was pissed.

whats this 2.8gb update for
did they add imperfect cell

Use reflect back and special

Post teams

Yamcha
Cell
Vegeta

I thought you could empty vanish while in sparking, but I just tried it and the attack still comes out. Am I missing something or is that not actually a thing?

Nappa Vegeta U. Gohan

see

Here is my team fellas

Trunks
Blue Vegeta
Yamcha

Cell
Yamchad

>SS goku
>freiza
>goku black
i only picked ss goku because i didnt know who else to use
considering learning cell or yamcha instead

SSB Goku
Nappa
Vegeta

Rate my team:
I bought
MonHun
Over this game

They added in rooms and a browser for ring matches so you can host and chose which ring match you want to join regardless of what lobby other players are in.

Big Green
Smug Cat
Perfection

CAPCOM
ALWAYS
WINS

give the nips more money so they get the pc port out faster please

>not buying both
>being poor

Does anybody actually use Ginyu or Gotenks

Vegeta Picollo Trunks

My team right now is

Piccolo for those sweet mixups

Krillin because I like his kamehamehas, they seem to work in a lot of scenarios

and Tien because

SURPRISE CHIAOTZU

block

specifically, crouch block
you can still get hit by grabs and overheads but at least you'll know what to look for next time

ty user

Goku
Vegeta
Tien

Last thread had tier list discussion, so I made this. It is my objective opinion. I didn't want to separate the cast too heavily since it's very early. Tiers are only just beginning to take shape, and half of this could be wrong in 6 months. Still, I think this is pretty accurate as of right now.

You have to hold the vanish button down while in sparking to not do the attack.

Ginyu
Tien
Anchor is in flux, was Black but I'm picking up Cell right now; S corner loop is one of the most satisfying combos to pull off

Just invent some unique shit and stop copying other people ya weenie.

SSJ Goku is like Ketchup he goes well on anything and can shoot kamehamaehas at every angle/direction at any time.

Figure something out.

First of all, horrible list. Second of all
>making tier lists for a 3 team anime fighter
Learn how roles work and put people acordingly you dumb faget.

>Ketchup
>goes well with anything
I think you mean garlic friendo

>Try to end a game with 5 to 7-meter Neo-tribeam
>Opponent has all their team members at equally low health so there's no point in spending it on tribeam at all
>End up choking beyond comprehension whenever I actually get to have the perfect chance to neo-tribeam and lose
I should probably just let the opportunity happen on its own instead of trying so hard to pull that shit from the beginning of each match but I know I won't stop that habit for a while.

Not him but I use Black with my 18 and Tien team. He's pretty easy to pick up and his beam assist is nice.

Nappa
Tien
Krillin

>implying
Money isn't a problem, both games require a lot of time. Buying them both on the same day would just be pointless since I wouldn't touch the other for weeks.

Figured I'd wait on DBFZ to see if it dies in a few weeks.

Nappa
Goku

Garlic Jr.'s not in the game though

I was considering doing one with Ease of Use and Point/Mid/Anchor designation, but people were discussing tiers specifically so that's what I made. Also, the only thing taking team comp into consideration would affect is move Goku, Black, and Gotenks up, at least right now.

>2 assists
>4 bars
>only 4.8k
>gave up the corner too
That is terrible

Andriod 21
Kid Buu
Adult Gohan
I used to have piccolo instead of Kid buu, but pickles is hard and kid buu is easy and really good. I still want to play piccolo but it's easier to tier whore than get good.

Still a horrible list if you think hit is that high while goku, vegeta, and tien are that low. This whole thread is garbage, Sup Forums is a fucking joke when it comes to fightan.

Ginyu Tien Vegeta

Ginyu
Yamcha/Hit
Vegeta SSJ

I'm still holding out on my point pick, I feel like if I put enough time in the lab I'll find some cheeky bullshit. Anchor pick swaps between the two other two. I don't like my point pick assist.

>tfw when punishing assists with max level neo tri-beam

Good luck defeating me with that severely crippled team

Hit
Tien
Yamcha/Frieza

But I have already gotten decent with Goku and Frieza. I had Trunks as my third slot, but that was too hard. Kid Buu is ez mode

Got it, thanks.

I figured. I can't really think of a way to get good decent damage off of a superdash.

Okay so Frieza just can't do anything about low blocks? I didn't believe it at first but I tried everything I could in training and found nothing he could do about them.

You can thank me later

I'm sure 18 can do some sort of universal bnb for at least 40% and no meter.
If not I could find one for you.

6m?
iad h?

Team cueballs

Learn how to IAD you scrub.

if her tits were that size she would be a better character at least

Whats the 2.8gb update? can't find patch notes

>inb4 they removed the base vegeta model

>off of a superdash
Use the confirm to some sort of hard knockdown for corner pressure so you can reset or keep labbing the bnbs until you find something more optimal.

I don't know what an IAD is. I'm not very good. I'm trying really hard though.

private matches you can invite people to
basically a better ring match

People are sleeping on Ginyu and Nappa

mark my fucking words

instant air dash
jump up/forward, dash as fast as possible and press heavy
if you do it fast enough you can true combo it into a crouching medium
very important, practice it

Gotenks
Cell
Napp

Tien
Fat Buu

Picollo
Kid Buu
Goku Black

Instant Air Dash.
9>5>6 or hold forward while pressing the superdash buttons as a shortcut

A lot of people are having trouble with kid buu but you just have to footsie him correctly and kill him early.

I usually use snapbacks to force him out.

>People are sleeping
No shit, people are sleeping on every character right now. Every character's been having some flavor that's being shed to light.

>objective opinion

Are there any viable joke/themed teams? Like 3 gokus, 3 humans, 3 majins, 2 vegetas and 1 piccolo