Let's have a webm thread you feel me

Let's have a webm thread you feel me.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/8dMNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you feel me
fuck of nigga

what's the matter white boi

can't deal with a black warrior white boi ?

what mod are you using for the hand and animation retexture?

Why the fuck would you kill Packie? He's one of the best crew members. He's low cut high skill.

Do you know what I am saying?

Which stalker gives me the the ability to load magazines manually?

>that filename
>not EFT_nextpatch.webm

>devs finally buy off some streamers to play it for a month or two
>suddenly Sup Forums starts making references to it

EFT gets brought up every time STALKER does, for literally years now.

He is an irish subhuman.

I should fix my PC. God that looks fun.

>consolebabys first airshot
the heli wasn't even that far dude

>helicopter chasing squad for a good minute
>dead end
>might as well blow try to blow it up
>attempt it and succeed
>looked cool to me

yeah i don't give two shits faggot. Shit was great imo. Not like all the webms in the thread are CUHRAZY SKILLSHOOTS.

i think the point of the webm was to show a moment that looks like something out of a movie

wtf just happened?

Bounty Hunter, dude on the left, was Paranoid and refused to eat out of mistrust of his allies. This caused his Stress to hit maximum and he died of a heart attack.

The tides turned quickly

the guy was paranoid and about 5 sanity points away from heart attack and he wouldnt take the food

So I finally caved and downloaded Call of Chernobyl. It's incredible, except for the part where it crashes every 5-6 minutes, sometimes sooner.

I mean shit I know it's Stalker and everything but the first one with mods didn't crash on me near as hard. Maybe every few hours or so but that's it. I'm sure I'll get to play it someday.

>in space, nobody kancho hear you scream

>can only hold one cartridge in the hand at a time because reasons

>Try to play this with my mate.
>Both in the same lounge on the same network, with ports forwarded.
>us vs bots

No server

>someone thought this was acceptable

are you running it on dx11 or something
i did it on dx9 and it only crashed twice after around 5 hours or so

She's a real life senran

Wait a second, this isn't video games.

KF2 is a really fun game

>an acog that doesn't use the ubiquitous chevron reticle with red in a video game
That's nice, but is it a 7.62 version?

Who's this?

tits mcgee

Let's not forget that he's playing on normal.

dunno I don't think calibers are listed or even relevant in KF2

Your autism is showing.

>Not taking faster reload.

What gaem is this again?

Your reddit spacing is showing.

in a more stressful situation I just do reload cancelling instead
I prefer extra damage so I don't have to spend so much ammo

>le reddit boogeyman nonargument

Your autism is soaking your fucking pants, sperg.

it's even the proper BAKELITES then ak-74 is supposed to use. (although the img and model usually used is the godawful irl ak-74 version made in the 90's or some shit with horribad cheap plastic everything.)

>firing an rpg at a target two feet away
>doesn't fuck you up

Does the extra damage apply when something doesn't explode?

There's no argument to be had with a retard in the first place.

iirc going full L allows you to one hit kill scrakes on a headshot even in 6p HOE, it's possible from a distance as well but getting in close (I like to stun bash for the easiest shot) is more reliable

why would it, the warhead doesn't detonate and it's a recoilless weapon, if anything my friend behind me would get roasted by the back blast

Part of the perk is that it reduces the damage your own explosives do to you.

stop reddit spacing NOW

>the warhead doesn't detonate
So it's just a big metal nerf gun?

fyi RPGs have a minimum safe arming distance so if the illiterate conscript who's using your weapon accidentally shoots at something too close, he doesn't blow himself and his comrades up, the warhead won't arm until the rocket has been in the air for a certain distance. They still have a tremendous amount of kinetic energy though so the impact alone can probably kill whatever it flies into like a really fat bullet.

owo who's this

You don't need to fucking put a space after quotes, you know

Huh, that's actually pretty damn cool.

I don't blame him since it's an autistic habit people form from a young age because their retarded teachers

insist

on

double

spacing

everything even when it's totally unnecessary

Is that a modern combat men of war?
I got that call to arms game but it looks the same as old ones.

Too bad the same can't be said about the backblast. I remember reading a story about a soldier somewhere in Africa, South Sudan I think, who jumped out of the back of a truck with his finger on the trigger of an RPG. The projectile was pointed up, it shot off like a firecracker, but the backblast blew his legs off below the knee.

syrian warfare, a game made by tankies
the game mechanics and gameplay itself is pretty good for the budget but there's only a campaign mode and the story is blatant pro-russian (not necessarily pro-syrian, because it's mostly about jacking off russia's role in the conflict) propaganda

I've heard of people burning themselves alive shooting one from a confined space.

Fuck off, Packie was one of the best characters in GTA IV

Still, they should also learn while learning to write that giving spaces is used for readability, like between paragraphs or wall of text. I know Sup Forums format will end up stretch out the line but you should at least know when to give spaces to improve readability.

Something like this probably

Thanks brosephone!
I love those sorts of games, and can ignore propaganda just fine as long as the gameplay let's me rek shit in a tank!

Yeah I went down that rode. Tried each version available and got the same result each time. I should probably inquire in the Stalker general honestly, that's still a thing I bet.

Starsector

webmshare.com/play/8dMNg
THE
FUTURE

That's not how you load a magazine of 7.62. You just stack them one on top of the other, no need to click the casing butt and slide it in like a pistol mag.

>The Future
>guys pretending to be girls to have sex with one another

Sounds about right

Fuck this level.

These aren't 7.62 tho

Are you absolutely sure about that

this game looks so fucking oily, where's the dust and grime

That ammo icon in the bottom right is for 5.45

What mod is this

>average vrchat player

That got me good.

Mods, ban this faggot