Is the PS4 Pro a giant meme? I'm in the market to buy a ps4 to play the following:

Is the PS4 Pro a giant meme? I'm in the market to buy a ps4 to play the following:

>MHW
>Gravity Rush 2
>DBFZ
>Shadow of the colossus
>last guardian
>persona 5
>maybe bloodborne after all is said and done but this would be last on my list

I feel like a few extra frames isn't worth $100 as I also don't have a 4K television. I could easily spend that extra $100 on two or more games. Thoughts Sup Forums? Any Pro owners here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/07/nba-2k17-update-1-05-adds-ps4-pro-hdr-support/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8
youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
youtube.com/watch?v=WD8E5KEd5CU
youtube.com/watch?v=mQKLPTur8HQ
newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.3740704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find it worth for those games who support it and have 4k tv. Also all firdt party games now are Pro enchanced. Like why would I want to play HZD at 1080p, when pro runs it checkerboarded 4k and it looks stunning or when I can have option with SoC remake to play and rock solid 60fps

Not worth it.

those games are so lame to buy a new system for

Yeah it's a giant meme.
Buy a Nintendo™ Switch™! It's the only console you'll ever need to buy! Wahoo!

not when you have a PC and can't play them.

>Bloodborne
>Last

Yes it is. It sounds like a jet engine to boot, none of my PCs have been that fucking loud even. The slim is better

>It sounds like a jet engine
does it really? are there any videos of it under full load

Well Microsoft is planning on destroying the industry soon with their acquisitions so you'd be better of just waiting to build a gaming PC.

i have a gaming pc though, i want the ps4 for those exclusives.

Maulybe clean it? I can barely hear mine

Sony will go defunct after Microsoft monopolizes. Their studios will then become independent and proceed to make games for Xbox or Nintendo Switch. Just wait it out.

Ps4 doesn't even have true 4k. It's mostly if you want 1080p with higher FPS.

Games run better on pro so if you're willing to spend the extra dosh just get it. If you don't mind lower fps then stick with the regular ps4

if you dont have a 4k tv dont buy it retard

>Buying a PS4 pro for some of the meme exclusives this gen

You sound like a 13 year old.

>tfw no deals at all on the ps4 pro
I saw newegg was bundling the pro with MHW and DBFZ on Ebay a couple days ago and now that deal is gone.

>console is named PS4 Pro
>is it a giant meme?

The question should be more broad.
>Is 4K a giant meme?
Yes.

What an insult. You really got him, user.

>It's a if you like videogames you're 13 episode
Why are you even here

>Is the PS4 Pro a giant meme?
if you can find a good bargain and don't have a vanilla PS4 yet it's fine.

but yeah it is loud you should place it with as much free space behind it as possible, preferably on the edge of a table.

>there are several native 4k games
>t-there arent any native 4k I-I tell you

- The Last Of Us Remastered (Native 4K@30FPS with the best shadows)
- Smite (Native 4K@60FPS)
- The Elder Scroll Online (Native 4K@30FPS with enhanced details over PS4 version)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Edition (Native 4K@30FPS)
- Mantis Burn Racing (Native 4K@60FPS / Native 4K@30FPS for 4 player split-screen)
- Wheels of Aurelia (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe (Native 4K@60FPS)
- forma.8 (Native 4K@60FPS 8xMSAA )
- Rez Infinite (Native 4K@60FPS)
- Hustle Kings (Native 4K@60?FPS)
- Thumper (Native 4K@60?FPS)
- NBA 2K17 (Native 4K@60FPS HDR)

Why else would you buy a ps4?

I don't think it's worth if you don't have a 4K TV.

>NBA 2K17 (Native 4K@60FPS HDR)
I don't believe this one.

well woop teee dooo
google.co.uk/amp/www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/07/nba-2k17-update-1-05-adds-ps4-pro-hdr-support/amp/

If you plan on playing a fuckton of MH then it honestly might be worth it if you're only looking at a $100 difference. Faster load times and more stable FPS over 150+ hours adds up.

It only makes sense to get MHW on PC. The console versions are fucking bad.

The PC version isn't out for a very long time.

>Shadow of the colossus
Gee I wonder. It only pumps out TWICE as many frames @1080p on that one. Get a Pro nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8

>The console versions are fucking bad.
the lawlz. I have a used original ps4 bought for $150. MHW looks and runs like a fucking bliss. It puts FF XV (the previous game I was playing) to absolute shame.

you could always buy a switch
youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

Post a screenshot of MHW so we can see your idea of "bliss". Also the average frame rate is 28.

It's just a better PS4, if that sounds interesting to you then why not?
Don't worry about what some faggots on you'll never know think.

>no reply
lel

Dunno why but Horizon Zero Awards and GT Sport still looking better\crispier than most of the 4k native games, despite chekboardshit. Still a meme upgrade from Standard to Pro.

Delete your posts.

Yeah I got a pro when I bought a PS4 and am playing mostly exclusives (1080p tv)I don't regret it but yeah it hasn't done much besides make some games look a little nicer. But it depends on the games, with MH world I run in frame rate mode and it does run better.
Really it just depends on if you are willing to spend extra, if you're just looking to play a few games and not use it as a main platform the pro isn't necessary, but I wouldn't call it a meme.

I don't know about the Pro, but avoid The Last Guardian

Why not avoid ALL PS4 games and pick up a Nintendo™ Switch™ instead? The breath of the wild awaits!

>he doesnt have ps4, switch and pc
Because Horizon its 1500p native already + that technicque is that good

Frame rate mode is quite nice.

BOTW was really underwhelming. It's a fucking 7/10 or 8/10 at best game being praised as a 10/10 game. Fuck me.

Laat guardian was the biggest bugers remorse for me, might as well watch a lets play of it and save you so dough

Horizon is actually 3200x1800p.

Wow, aside from two games the rest of that list is made up of games only you played

youtube.com/watch?v=WD8E5KEd5CU

My bad. Even better
You're missing the point cunt. I just proved what was said was wrong.

>paid online
>no backwards compatible

total meme

Lying sack of shit. I own one and it's barely audible, even if the game is muted. The pro is worth the extra $100. Almost every new game has pro support and many down sample higher resolutions to 1080p displays, which essentially gives you super sampled AA. On top of this, some games offer higher frame rates and better overall visuals. Even games without pro enhanced features run better with the console's boost mode. It's definitely worth the extra cash.

What else are consoles for, if not exclusives?

>DURRRRR LE 4K TV BUBUBABA

nigger not even ps3 remasters do 4k on ps4 protato. tlou is 1800p or something LMAO

not everyone likes your sickdark meme games with asscancer inducing visuals

What the fuck does this post even mean

Literally WHO: the games

im laughing so hard at this

this is what runs at native 4k on pspro and sonybros brag about it

I don't have a 4k TV either, but I'd opt for the Pro if I didn't already own a PS4. Even if I did own a 4k TV, I'd STILL opt for the 1080p60fps or whatever non-4k additional modes they have. I don't give a fuck too much about resolution as long as it's 1080p, so I'll take increased visuals/framerate on whatever console games I can get. I say go for it

Only like 5 games have FPS options

So far the only game to get any noticeable noise on mine is Nier but it is actually really loud.

Not worth it for it's full price. I don't know how much it's now though.
If you have an old regular ps4 quite worth it if you could trade it in, that's what I did.
Seems that you'll only take advantage of MHW, TLG and just a bit support for BB.

1800p @60fps. You also have an option for native 4K @30fps

Doing some research there's apparently two revisions of the PS4 Pro. The first one is a lot louder than the second under load.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQKLPTur8HQ

That picture represents your post perfectly
Whos braging? I just proved to retard user that hes wrong. Most other 4K titles are from 1440p-1800p with dome checkerboarding. I love how you all pretend like you have le epic gaming pc's and everything you play is 4k60. Its a $350 machine that still achieves great things.

wrong. Its 1080p60 on base, 4k60 on performance mode and 4k30 with high def shadows

>Don't worry about what some faggots on you'll never know think.
I obviously got that first part

Why bother with those posts
Also what's those red lights user played it but didn't recall having those

get the pro just in case you get a 4k tv in the future

Sounds like someone’s mad over their sour grapes lmao

newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.3740704

Is this a good deal? I don't give a rats ass about battlefront 2 but DBFZ seems decent.

i gat onee

its niec an plays gaems veri fast!

100 bucks aren´t a lot of money. The Pro is the all around better console even if you don´t own a 4k TV (framerate, downsampling, graphics).

Those are from that dead machine. He was throeing discs that elevated and detonated. Tuis is from Frozen Wilds dlc
Nope

>Nope
whats a good price for a ps4 slim then

My standard ps4 does that.
I cleaned it out and it still sounds like a fucking ramjet

>bad game
>fightan
thats the nig tier bundle

It's not 4K @ 60. You get 1800p with normal quality shadow @60fps. You are right about 4k30 with high def shadows though.

fake news