Name a more badass unit

name a more badass unit

protip: you can't
>they are minotaurs
>always high morale because they are confident in themselves
>golden armor because they are rich, it doesn't even do much to improve their defense stats they bought it solely because they can
>live in a labyrinth, casuals get lost in their house
>they aren't even actual Kings as you can buy a fuckton of them, there just simply isn't anyone stupid enough to try to prove them otherwise
>axe is inefficent as fuck with a handle too short for a two handed weapon and blades too heavy, use it for an additional challenge
>despite gimping themselves they BTFO everyone anyway
>Tier 5 unit so you don't have to sell your kidneys to buy them

meanwhile Archangels
>faggot angels
>abloobloo there are skeletons in my army my morale is ruined :(
>generic breastplate bought for 5 dollars
>despite the fact that their dwelling is expensive as fuck it still looks like shit wow a gate in the sky how original LMAO they didn't even build rest of the building because all the budget went on the fucking doors
>sadly those pussies ARE the actual archangels, doesn't really show Castle in a good light
>some boring flaming sword for tryhard faggots, the kind of guy who used Uchigatana in Dark Souls because it takes no skill yet deals a fuckload of damage
>need to use overpowered gear to do anything
>Tier 7 unit, sell your family into bondage to afford 2 of them and they will get fucked by 200 Troglodytes the enemy got for 15 bucks anyway

>not the Evil Eye
>its an EYE
>it shoots fucking laser
>from its eye

>reside in labirinth, which reside in a dungeon

Minotaurs literally live in the basement of a basement, they are like ultra neets.

In HoMM3?
Vampire Lords eventually become the most powerful unit in the game by the fact they auto-ressurect

they also are homosexual pedophiles while Minotaur Kangz are straight males with healthy family values

How about I stab your fucking eyes?

Forgot pic cuz I got stabbed in the fucking eyes while posting.

My Little Pony unit lmao

Who #tazar here?

>not really impressed with 5
>notice the ass, abs and no underwear on these things
Oh no, who knew an old homm game would break me.

What's the cap on defense and offense? I thought it's 4 times more damage can be dealt and 1/4 of damage taken, but it seems it's not like that.

Normal devils though look far better than normal Angels.

are those tits or pecs?

Both

Fuck, that pic is gold.

HOMM 5 fucking ruined Dungeon

Dungeon in 3
>creatures from greek mythology and weird fuck knows what like eyes with tentacles and blind humanoids

dungeon in 5
>faggot elves

*gasses you*

So now that the dust has settled, which is the best HoMM? Is it still 3? Personally, I always enjoyed the charming pixel art in 2.

it's IV, 3 is the worst

Heroes 5 made some factions so fucking generic it hurts

>elves
>evil elves
>dwarves
>orcs

3 > 2 >> 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 > 4 >>>>>>>>> rest of the garage Ubisoft released.

what's so bad about 6 and 7?

3 > 5 > 4 > rest
fixed it for you

I can do this too.

>Dungeon in 3
Literal greek mythology zoo with a random DnD monster and a dragon. Half of its previous units left because they weren't underground NEETs.

>Dungeon in 5
A working matriarchal society which made underground monsters humble themselves. Their most powerful unit is an avatar of dark elves' god. Also, lucky implosions.

Just remember team, whether Minotaur or basilisks, whether devils or pixies.

We are all the same on the inside.

We are all skellington archers.

>working
>matriarchal
does not compute

Of all the companies that could have the rights to Might and Magic, why did it have to be Ubisoft?

So whats the coolest looking unit in all of the homm games

What do you anons think would be the best company for Might and Magic?

HoMM 1: Crusaders
HoMM 2: Dragons
HoMM 3: Dragons/Firebirds
HoMM 4: Champions
HoMM 5: Entirety of Fortress
My favourite is probably pic related. Pit lords are amazing though.

>6
Less resources and inability to take over enemies' mines without taking over their towns made the game simplistic.
Campaigns have hugeass maps which are tiring to me.
The whole skill system got buttfucked. Picking whatever you like from a list belongs to Diablo and MMOs, not HoMM.
Towns eat shitton of your resources. Suddenly everything is Tower from HoMM3.
Dividing 7 monsters into 3 tiers is a neat idea but it is worse than previous systems.
Weak story presentation. HoMM 3 and 4 had shitton of text and some nice plots. HoMM 5 had nice cutscenes. HoMM 6 has neither from what I've played.
Long as shit loading.
Fucking Uplay.

*whips you*

you just posted it

well i mean, it's got a mane

why does it have firstest strike

why

I really like the sci-fantasy aspects of M&M universe.

7 is the best

6 is experimental and has a bad case of ubiaids

7 is great

thicc

>not one ounce of fat
>thicc

Explain his thighs, then.

doesn't skip leg day. dude works out like a demon

First homm best homm.

>ywn stay up late at a friend's house while taking turns on the same computer playing a 2 vs everyone else game of HoMM3 again
I almost forget what happiness feels like.

To cause absolute swiftest ass devastation. It's the opening dish before casting those sweet Order magic spells causing both the enemy units and the enemy player to go Berserk.

KB best HOMM

I really liked it's style when I was a kid. Probably because it looks like a kid's cartoon.

sounds like some Tumblrina wet dream
>hehe wymmyn so stonk even Hydras are afraid ;)

Why HoMM IV's units look so retarded?
It's like they got a couple of additional chromosomes by going through that portal.

3dpd

requesting chad minotaur and beta comparison image

>grows bird-wings and chickenfeet
>extra chromosomes

yeah probably

What would women rather be fucked by, Minotaur KANGS or sissy angels?

So? You only fight the enemy player once in a big battle and whoever wins wins the match.

la creatura.....

why would a genie even have panties

>he doesn't know about Gavin Magnus' genie harem

Who would win, a pack of fearless Minotaur kings hell bent on destruction

Or a few double shooty boi

Kangs will easily kill them, they should just wait the first turn.

Or dis double shooty boi

haste the minotaurs and the shooters are fucked

3>5>rest

you one basic bitch

Why do so little games have beholders. Any fa/tg/uy explain to me why beholders are so rare

Copyright

Ubisoft wanted to transform it.

It isnt hard to make not!beholders

>upgraded genies change gender from female to male
What did 3DO mean by this?

3=5 > rest*

if you're supposedly a fa/tg/uy you should know WOTC are cunts about copyright

you 'upgrade' to the superior gender

Yeah, beholders,( which is kinda similar to the mindflayers, displacer beasts, and a few other weirder monsters were copyrighted by the authors (TSR, then Wizards of the Coast,) now Hasbro as an iconic part of the game, legally called Product Identity and are not part of the freely avaliale rules and you need permission in the licence to use them in a video game. adaptation.

Smilarly,there is a legal reson why that Rampart unit which is a living tree is called Dendrite, because the Tolkien estate owns copyright to the name ent. Stupid legal bullshit.

10/10 post

HoMaM beholder are similar to the DnD ones , I meant to say, except the DnD ones are more like lage spheres that donĀ“t walk on stalks and have more eyes and more magical abilities, I meant to say.

>Smilarly,there is a legal reson why that Rampart unit which is a living tree is called Dendrite, because the Tolkien estate owns copyright to the name ent
weird, they are called Ents in the polish version

doesn't eastern europe not give a fuck about IP and copyright laws?

>healthy family values
sound gay

HoMM1: Hydra
HoMM2: Vampire Lord (I really like the oldschool vampire)
HoMM3: OP is right, Minotaur Kings are supreme.

Haven't played any of the other games.

>more magical abilities

>you will never play a game where you are a beholder and your mission is to find the secret of turning into a beholder mage by ritually destroying your eye

officially we are supposed to but in practice nah not really

and with enough vampire lords that's you

Played some HoMM3 earlier today.

It genuinely feels like Necropolis doesn't have a tier 2 or 3 unit.

5 is actually good.

a lot of tier 2 units are garbage. Most tier 2 units are the slow ones.

Are those guys on the right gonna sell some illegal goods?

they're gonna steal your hamburgers

zombies are still worth buying, transform them into skeletons to have a huge stack of skelies quicker, wraiths are useful because of their mana drain ability

It's about time everyone put away the kiddie toys and picked up a REAL man's game.

I think you posted the wrong game

They are gonna flash that letsplayer anime girl.

>>>/civ4xg/

i think naga queens look great