ITT: Good characters stuck in absolute shit tier games

ITT: Good characters stuck in absolute shit tier games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGdN4hOiLc
youtube.com/watch?v=jB1XvMyEBNA
youtube.com/watch?v=J2LiUsEOqcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kate a best
life is strange was pretty good

This guy

>OP knows
Kate was the best girl .
I miss her and I hope to see her in the next LIS safe and well .

>Eyes always red from crying
>Bags always under eyes from lack of sleep
Poor girl had it rough

it's very easy to find a girlfriend like kate irl if you live in the southern US

post more girls like this

Literally better than any of the "main" characters or main support-cast.

Sluts are worldwide, user

Take that back, she is a good girl with Christian values

I liked both Kate and Victoria, and Life is Strange is absolutely not a shit game.

I'm not sure if Roland was actually good, or if being the only character with even a shred of character made him stand out next to all the other turds in the Nu Halo franchise now.

Okay so I save scrubbed this moment because I didn't realize they wanted the bible quote from her room, i thought they wanted one that wouldn't be obviously about suicide. such BS.

Proof?

next LiS will feature new cast

LiS was great but Before the Storm sucked hard

He's well and truly wasted in FO4. His very existence in the game makes little sense because I find it hard to believe that a private investigator would get much work in a tiny place like Diamond City.

This

the classic example

Weird thing to say. She only has some actual character because the game did such a good job at portraying it through the underlying plot and context established by the setting.

Sup Forums wouldn't call LiS tumblr if they actually played video games

what so good about her

Rodrik was the only good part of that god-awful Telltale game. The whole game should have been about him - maybe it would actually be good then.

It's not often that you get to play as a helpless cripple.

She stands out because everyone in the game is an absolute cunt and she's just a pure waifu that never did anything wrong and yet had to suffer the most.
Not to mention she's a positive christian character which is something really rare.

>le christian
Looool I beg you fuck off, those types are the most prone to hoe tendencies, she even gave head in the story right? Get a grip.

>Gave head in the story
I don't remember this, all I remember being said is that she made out with several guys while drunk, did I miss something?

This.
Everyone I know let Rodrik die and kept Asher alive. Asher was too cliche.

>gave head
She kissed boys when she drank spiked alcohol.
Please don't spread fake news, thanks.

>le christians are sluts xD
user, it's a fucking game.

They could have done so much more with the lore behind him, The Court, The Archon, Scythe,etc. And what do we get? A shitty boss fight, a generic dragon, and maybe some references in future games.

>local man ruins everything

Could sub with almost every evolve character tbqh

Yes, but how easy is it for me to get a girl like Kate if I'm black?

Kate a slut
SLUUUUT

Almost all League of Legends champs.
With the updated lore I just NEED more Mount Targon stories, hell even their shitty Police comedy and Highschool Slice of Life mini comics are very good.

Not to fucking metion the entirity of Star Guardians or Project: skinline. What the fuck man, it triggers me to hell and back knowing they are nothing but cashgrabs.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Look at Hunters, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGdN4hOiLc
Fucking looks amazing.

AND THIS FUCKING SHIT:
youtube.com/watch?v=jB1XvMyEBNA

Yeah, and I guess it's nice to realize that. If someone's parroting a straight out wrong fact about a game, it probably means it's not worth it to lose your time discussing anything with that individual.

I dare you to even know who this is.
Imo the game wasn't this bad but majority of community hates it.

Also, this. Holy shit please stop the new lore team.

Her fully developed ass is stuck in a shit game. her less developed ass is in an actual good game.

>tfw a fucking skin creates a more compelling destiny villain than anything bungos created

I liked everyone except for Q team. And I mean all of Q team. Everything else about that game was good awful, but those characters were great.

>the new lore team
reminder that it's anthony burch

All of the Dark Star skins are ominous as hell and the Cosmic Skins make such good counter balance to them.

Still.
STAR GUARDIAN ANIME WHEN?
PROJECT: GRITTY 3DCG SERIES WHEN?

Reminder that he got kicked out/quit after 3 weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2LiUsEOqcU

One day Blizzard's shitcan games will finally fucking flop and their art/cinematics teams will start making series and films. It'll be one of the best days of my life.

No. Kate is pure and best girl.