Yfw Resident Evil 2 REmake hasn't been shown yet because Capcom is adding a "Jill C" scenario and the game is actually...

>yfw Resident Evil 2 REmake hasn't been shown yet because Capcom is adding a "Jill C" scenario and the game is actually a full remake of both RE2 and RE3

tfw you realise this is dumb and would never happen because it would mean they couldnt remake RE3 a few years from now. Like theyre absolutely planning to do if the RE2 remake sells well.

If they don't cast julia voth as jill, i won't buy it.
Just kidding I'll just mod it and was gonna pirate it anyway.

Why bother? They'll be using a lot of the same assets. Why wait another half-decade or more? Jill scenario will be $19.99 dlc

>Why bother?
>Jill scenario will be $19.99 dlc
they share a couple areas, but they are completely different games and can be sold as such. Their "$20dlc" could easily be $40-60 a pop instead

>capcom not being jews and milking the fanbase with a full priced remake 3 with remake 2 assets.

3 isn't as likely to sell as well as 2.

goddamn she makes you stop whatever you are thinking for a moment just to slowly and thoroughly contemplate just how fun fucking her would be

>actually expecting good things to happen

If 2 sells well, people are going to want more, genius

>They'll be using a lot of the same assets

Only the RPD area's first-floor west-wing, main-hall, side-hall, and second-floor east-wing/S.T.A.R.S. building are in 3.

Everything else is Raccoon City OUTSIDE the RPD.

>RE game with nemesis
>Wont sell
Kek

They could make all 3 scenarios have a Nemesis-type stalker. G for Claire, Mr X for Leon, Nemmy for Jill.

Right, because they're completely confined to only revisiting the areas from the originals, just like REmake did.

That's fucking dumb because that is throwing away money. Look at the DLC practices from 7, you think they'll just add in what they could make a full game for free?
At best we'll get the main content from the first rerelease of RE2 on PS1 and maybe the Death's Door scenario from UC

Wait, I just realized what will actually happen if RE3 is tossed into REmake2.
It'll be the Godawful Umbrella Corps version.
Christ, you people are begging for dogshit

wasn't that just a shitty mercenaries game?

Fuck, meant Umbrella Chronicles

>They'll be using a lot of the same assets.

RE3 is a bunch of outdoor corridors, even the RPD part ends up being a linear corridor and most rooms from RE2 are blocked or locked.

RE4 remake when? Fuck 2 and 3.
Also, when is RE4 for the switch coming out? It's basically confirmed.

why is this ho posted so much?

>RE4 for the switch coming out
why do you even want that? its on literally every other console+pc

>((You))

Sup Forums has a real hard-on for her she was 15 or something when they originally scanned her, and because Jill's look since they stopped using her likeness has been pretty shit. Revelations version was ok, but the rest are dogshit.

Code Veronica was always meant to be RE3.

They only changed Resident Evil: Nemesis to Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, because they a contract with Sony to have all of the numbered Resident Evils on PSX.

Oh boy here's this retard again.

>resident evil discussions in general

Im not saying I want it, but seeing as RE4 is on just about every system since the PS2, and they recently ported Rev 1 and 2 to the Switch, a RE4 port would make sense.

HEY SAMEFAGGOT
REMOVE THE NAME WHEN YOU SAMEFAG

I meant to reply to Not myself, retard

>RE4 remake when?

It's happening right now my dude.

This is an old myth.

Code Veronica was always called Code Veronica and was always the "next gen Resident Evil" game. The RE3 that we have was called Resident Evil: Last Escape and was just a low budget spin off game, but Resident Evil 2 sold so well on the PSX that Capcom decided to revamp it and call it Resident Evil 3.

>replies to himself while wearing a name
>calls someone else a retard

That looks amazing. If only Capcom were as dedicated to refreshing the best RE game of all time.

Capcom called it that because of a Sony contract

so then youre saying they can still make and sell a CVX remake instead. But then my original argument still stands, instead of 2 remakes, they could have 3 remakes making even more money still.

>best RE game of all time
If Gun Survivor got an RE Engine remake, 4 wouldn't even make the Top 10

Who the fuck is Sup Forums?

Crapcom don't give a fuck about their games user you know that, that's why DMC4:SE was outsourced and looks and runs worse than DMC4. If they were smart they would purchase the HD remake and apply it natively because the work these guys have done is nothing short of amazing. Makes everyone else in the industry look like fucking chumps.

Youre so wrong, the 15 year old from RE1 is not Julia Voth from REmake

Is ORC Jill fucking Milla Jovovich?
RE5 Jill is the best

hes saying that julia voth was 15 when she modeled for remake. Pretty sure she was around that age at the time, hes right.

They were both 15 or so.

i doubt it, but it'd be nice to see.

There was never any Sony contract, they just did it to continue milking the series. RE3 came out on Dreamcast and PC with better graphics and higher resolution prerendered backgrounds, it was never a Sony exclusive.

Voth modding is getting out of hand desu

wait a minute. lost in nightmare jill should be before re5.

No he is correct. Julia wanted to be a model and got a contract in Japan and moved there with her mother. It was a big job for her, she met with Capcom execs in 2001 when she was 15 and they decided she was the one and began work to scan her likeness. This was to become the face of a woman 8 years older than she actually was. To be fair to Julia... no one noticed.

Inzeh who played Jill from the OG live action intro was ironically, also 15 and in fact younger i think, than the model who played 18 year old Rebecca.

It's ordered by release date dude

No because that’s a release timeline. LIN came out as DLC after RE5, but technically it’s content existed in 2009 as well.

Don't you know? That's Sup Forums's big brother, really weird dude.

She went to a Japanese highschool. Just imagine how fucking thirsty her Japanese male classmates must have been. Life must be a horny fever dream for those poor bastards, they stick all your femal friends into cute fucking sailor outfits, i think i would have died.

>tfw they don't have properly-sized uniforms for the foreign transfer students

i-is this true??

probably in a very poor school

Probably not. The joke in Sailor Moon was that Makoto was unusually tall, so they didn't have one long enough for her so she just kept wearing her old one.

I would have forced her to wear one of the shorter ones desu. Let's not delude ourselves as to why japanese schoolgirl uniforms are designed that way after all.

I want Jill to meet Leon and Claire to be jealous of how pretty Jill is.

Sup Forums has come to.

I want more Rebecca.

>Re3 shares tons of Re2 assets and areas meme

I wish people would play videogames

How long until we start censoring hands because the deviants on Sup Forums have run out of things to sexualize?

Thinking about it the only area it shares is the Police Station and even then it's heavily modified.

Not likely in RE2make. All the surviving STARS save for Jill and Brad had gotten the fuck out of town before Irons or Umbrella could have them taken out.

>that flying spit

As a kid, dojins led me to belive girls did this when they fuck. They really don’t.

>t. doesn't understand business

Since the 1st half of 3 is before 2, I wonder if Capcom will have the hole where Nemesis crashed through?

The real question here is, would Leon still be attracted to Ada after meeting Jill?

Tits aren’t big enough.

Leon has literally vowed to stay a virgin until Ada lets him part his jetski in her dock. Jill wouldn't even register as a female to him.

I know it's supposed to be like that but there's no way any timeline fits
Everything is all mishmashed and makes no sense and they "tried" to make a continuity but nothing fits.
They should just ignore trying to make it work and just focus on the game.

Considering it's a REmake everything could be restructured a bit to show evidence of Nemisis or Jill having been there already.

how could there exist a heterosexual man with no desire to eat jill's tuna sandwich?

Because he's want's Ada's spy hole on a level that you couldn't even begin to comprehend.