This of course means MH will never leave Sony again, and Capcom will never make a MH for Switch...

This of course means MH will never leave Sony again, and Capcom will never make a MH for Switch. They would have to be crazy to give up their most successful game on the most successful platform.

sorry but only shit like fifa or cod sells well on the ps4

for example, bloodborne bombed

>Sony again
It's like people forgot that its on Xbox and will be on PC

>only FIFA and cod sell well on ps4
>op provides statistics proving otherwise
Can you be more of a retarded illiterate faggot?

>It's a shipped = sales episode

Hopefully, no one wants the game on the Switch except for retarded salty fagbois that want the series to regress.

MH was never a game Nintendo fans cared about, just one they gloated about.

>MH was never a game Nintendo fans cared about, just one they gloated about.
Worldfags in a nutshell.

>Bloodborne bombed
????
It did excellent for its limited audience range. Even Horizon did amazingly well.

90% of these sales are on PS4, like 10% on Xbone and 0% on the PC

*******also on Xbox and pc

>He unironically thinks the record breaking switch won't get MH

>5m (((shipped))) means it sold well
just like ffxv right?

So, now we can expect a new MH on non-Nintendo platforms every 2 years, and post-launch support and expansion passes in-between? I never liked gaming for ants, anyway.

Doesn't change the fact it's not Sony exclusive.

>MH was never a game Nintendo fans cared about, just one they gloated about

Considering World threads are 90% MONSTER HUNTER SUCKS ONLY WORLD IS GOOD, I'd say the opposite. Today alone I've seen people shit on MonHun 2, Freedom Unite, Portable 3rd, 3U and 4U.

SHIPPED is not the same thing as SOLD you fucking libtards

Freedom Unite is still one of the most popular MH game, you dumb cuck. MH3 was despised for years, and people didn't start liking the third generation until the 3rd was released on Sony platforms.

Why wouldn't they make a downgraded port for the switch? Seems like it has the potential to sell well on a portable console.

On 3DS Capcom sold 16 million copies in five years, all made from recycled PS2 assets. How delusional are you to think that a 5 million shipped AAA production measures up to that?

FUCKING DELETE THIS

>just one they gloated about.
>no gloating just chill threads
>World announced
>suddenly shitposting from Sonygros goes up rapidly and very little threads talking about the game or even hunting together
>constant sales bragging for absolutely no reason

Yeah Sonyfags certainly "care" about the game.

Because the game struggles to run on significantly more powerful consoles

I've owned and played almost every Monster Hunter. Nintendo fans are such huge faggot they refuse to get platforms to play games, and only appreciate things that land on their console.

Nope, that's just shitposting. World is excellent, but the 3DS games were an abomination because of the console not because of the games.

Portable third is about to be passed by world as the most sold Monster Hunter.
I don't see how the sales declining on Nintendo platforms proves me wrong.

>game engine and systems fully complete
>modern mh now ready for annual reskins
wew lad

>>no gloating just chill threads
LOL

>Yeah Sonyfags certainly "care" about the game.
Then why is it doing so well if no one cares? Why is it already passed Tri lifetime sales?

>PC port launches
>Threads somehow get even shittier due to PC ucks ruining everything
>2 months later
>"We would like to announce MHW G rank DLC expansions, exclusive to the PS4 platform"

Make it happen, Sony. I wanna feel the anger.

>Nintendo fans are such huge faggot they refuse to get platforms to play games
Which is why most of them have an accompanying system of either a PlayStation or PC right?

>Why is it already passed Tri lifetime sales?
what the fuck am i reading?

You'd think World would bomb harder than Hiroshima, but it became the best-selling and most critically acclaimed entry in the series. Really makes you think.

Nintendo fans are such huge faggot they refuse to get platforms to play games, and only appreciate things that land on their console.

Sonyfags are the exact same way. Not that Switch fanboys haven't been massive babies about MHW, just saying

They made a great base

[citation needed]

>Shipped
>Free game code casually "leaked"

Everything to make it a success

who do you think buys the games to sell them? this bait gets really old.

Yeah, now they just need to double the monster count and add a weapon or two. Maybe import the Tonfas from Frontier.

Wrong, they latch onto PC

Bro, Monster Hunter is on every other platform. No excuses. No one cares except switch fags which are just the retarded port beggars this gen.

>Wrong, they latch onto PC
So they have PCs then.

>but the 3DS games were an abomination because of the console not because of the games.

this is fucking true. I know a boyo who refused to touch a MH since 3U Wii U.

>most succesful platform

MHW is yet to be released for the most succesful platform user.
Not to start a platform war, but I hope that the PC version is going to be the best version with KB+M, framerate and graphics.

stfu redditor

>KB+M for Monhun

>shipments AND SALES
>everyone I don't like is a liberal
cuck

And will sell 1/5 of PS4's sales.

Can confirm.
I have a PS4 for multiplats and a Switch for exclusives and portability.

Bloodborne outsold Xenoflop 2 in a ratio of 6:1 dumb toddler

thanks for the (you) bud

>Capcom will never make a MH for Switch

Pure delusion. MH will just be multiplat from here on out, and Capcom is going to cash in on the Switch despite all the console war bed wetting.

Capcom usually release high quality PC ports. I doubt it'd be any different for MHW.

Don't let them talk us down Nintenbros. Atleast we got the real GOTY of 2018.

Yes, because the game is PS4 exclusive in Japan and because it was pretty much only advertised for the PS4.
Still, it's clear that there is a worldwide console market for Monster Hunter but its dumb as fuck to think that they will ignore the portable market in Japan. Not to mention that popularity of the series in the west might mean that the next portable entry will sell well too.

Yeah and Splatoon outsold Bloodborne twice.
A new IP with no established fanbase beat a game that had three games worth

>0% on pc while it's not even release yet
>BEING THIS STUPID

Not only will Capcom make World G for Switch but it will vastly outsell the PS4 version in japan

A kiddy paintball shooter for kids sold well on a kiddy console. Is that supposed to be a feat?

nice goalposting

did you buy memebombe?

It absolutely obliterated Bloodborne the edgy mature game for mature gamers such as yourself so yes it is quite a feat

They won't. The next MH on Switch will be another MH1 reskin titled MH XXX. Nintenbros will eat that shit up because they love getting fucked in the ass.

>Capcom is going to cash in on the Switch despite all the console war bed wetting.

Mainline MH games will most likely skip the Switch while Switch gets spinoff titles like Generations or Stories 2.

You're funny thinking capcom will put in all the extra work to make the switch run the game. The massive sales of world show they can now reuse those assets like they did since PS2. The games are made to run on PS4, and any version they make for the switch will need to be a full fledged port. Doom nearly got the porters to rip their hair out, and it runs half the framerate and only 40% resolution from PS4 performance.

A pc fag myself but
>playing a game like this with kb/m
Nigga you went full retard. Get yourself a controller for some comfy hack and slash unless you want to heavy bow gun.

I dunno, I kind of hate the way World looks in comparison to things like 4U/X from an art style point of view. Plus you just know shitloads of paid DLC and season passes are coming as soon as possible.

A new traditional MH would be great though. Not this meme damage number casualised mass market pandering trash.

H*CK YEAH, CARDBOARD!

And those games will also be on ps4 with higher resolution and framefrate.

I'm glad the online for X and XX is still active. I don't like World at all.

They'll take a look at the sales of switch in Japan and the absolute domination it has on the market.

Couple with the fact that Japs LOVE monster hunter on portable systems. It's 100% going to happen. If they aren't already porting World as we speak then World G is the next to come to switch

Yeah, I want to play MH with a weapon damage spreadsheet instead of having an in-game option, like the hardcore hunter that I am. You're so transparent, Toddler-chan.

>I bought a switch and have no ps4
We know.

>And framerate

Mmm... That lovely uncapped wobbily jittery 30fps is so good on ps4!

Why would you buy a PS4 when all the games wind up on PC

Yeah, having a season pass is so much worse than buying the same game again a year later with more content.

PC fags and nintendo fags love to shitpost this, meanwhile a Switch emulator is being worked on right now.

This funny guy thinks you won't have to do both.

That's not what I asked but ok.

hmmm which platform will get us more money, switch or playstation?

So the same as previous MH games? And such a low picture quality switch games have, it will of course be much higher on ps4

Because cryptofags are wrecking videocard prices and there's so many outside things like factories flooding causing huge and sudden price hikes in components. Fuck that shit. I just want to press a button and have my shit turn on for a reasonable price.

>base game
>expansion pass
>base game with expansion pass included titled G/Ultimate

Microsoft and Sony actually.

I didn't buy a Switch. XX is also on the 3DS.

"Domiation", as a new console usually gets, but doesn't last. PS4 dominates the market even 4 years in, and this year may continue to eat up more of the marketshare. It doesn't matter what is popular in japan, World showed capcom they can move away from handhelds to get them more sales than them staying with nintendo.

Or they can do both and make even more money? This isn't an A or B choice here.

MH will go true multiplat for either Ultimate or the next game, and if that actually upsets you then you should probably consider suicide.

SFV shows capcom is willing to ignore other platforms if an opportunity comes. With 4.5 million of those 5 million MH sales on PS4, sony could easily convince capcom to stick with them.

Please stop making up numbers unless you have a reliable source on 4.5/5 millions being on your Bloodborne dustbox.

>720p
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling with that bullshot? All games looked like cancer on 3DShit.

Like I said, capcom would need to remake the game ground up for switch which would make no sense when they can continue with the proven ps4 formula. they are in a position to ignore switch if they want. Also, the MH on PS4 leak said sony told capcom they can't release MH on switch, lmao.

That's the Switch port you're not allowed to play.

>What is XX HD on Switch

You were the ones moving goalposts by comparing Bloodborne to some kiddy paintball shooter for kids and pedos.

>sony told capcom they can't release MH on switch
Wouldn't shock me, especially since they refused to localize XX for no reason.

Monster Hunter World isn't coming to switch, everyone knows that. I think the main debate is whether switch will get XX or another new monster hunter ever, which I think after the success of world, it definitely will.

>What is stuck in Japan forever and ever

History. PS4 games sell way better. Shooters sell 3x better on ps4. And on japanese games? A slaughter.

that's not what moving the goalposts means. I have no dog in this race, not the guy you're arguing with, but you should know that you were the one who moved the goalposts. splatoon is shit though.

>mfw Sony paid Nintendo back in kind for paying for 3DS exclusivity
Must suck being Nintendo and knowing that you're literally tasting your own medicine being shoved up your ass

>after the success of a ps4 game on ps4, switch will get games now
kek. XX for the west never ever, you think capcom gives a shit about switch when they clearly want to push the PS4 games now?

>people aren't going to buy monster hunter if they can't play it portably!
>MHW sells hotcakes
fucking loving it

Ok so source is your shit-covered ass. Thanks for proving me right/

>random comparison to fucking Splatoon, a game not even in the same genre as Bloodborne and Xenoblade
>not moving goalposts
It seems like Nintendofags have already given up on XC2

Remember when they said capcom was nintendo's best friend, and they would work together to bankrupt sony? Now nintendies loathe capcom and ave been wishing for their demise.

is he right, is it mostly liberals that play MH?