Cemu 1.11.4 cracked

Cemu 1.11.4 cracked

sendspace.com/file/0r1jx6

changelog
cemu.info/patreon/changelog/cemu_1_11_4.txt

>pirating emulators

>paying for emulators

No delete this I'm reporting this to Nintendo.

Wake me up when Bayo 2 gets fixed

wtf is up with the grass?

Hehe I just posted that on reddit, you're welcome OP.

>pic related, my reddit thread

So where is the grass in the cemu version?

>emulating pirates

pic is from old version

When will I be able to fucking play XCX without all these glitches and white noise filled audio? Holy shit, this fucking BOTW emulator.

Here's a (You).

stop posting nujak

DERETO DESU

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a meme before throwing it out of a plane.

this stuff it's shit and misses completely wojacks' purpose, no one will never use it and whoever bothered drawing this garbage is a mongoloid

Some time after Vulkan support.

>whoever bothered drawing this garbage is a mongoloid

it does not matter who we are

what matters is our plan

>all these pcbros clamoring for cemu
really speaks to the quality of botw

aren't the paid cemu releases just two weeks early release? why even crack them

>we've reached the point where we pirate the pirates

By buying the Switch port, sweetie. ;)

As someone who has cemu (i5 8400 and gtx 970) and a switch, the switch is a much better experience.

whats minimal requirments to play in 1080p 30fps without drops

Sometimes cracking something is easier than waiting a week

I pirated bittorrent pro years ago.

The reddit one seems oddly fitting though

In what fucking way? I beat the entire game on the Switch and had no desire to replay it until Cemu was usable. Playing the game over again in 4k or ultrawide depending on which screen I'm using is mindblowing. I'd rather deal with the infrequent crash than sub-30FPS on a good day.

Huh
What an age of wonders we live in, when sprite game demoes get over 1 million downloads and emulators get pirated

>crashing
>stuttering from cache load
>visual bugs
>audio bugs
>fps dips
>cant play in bed
Honestly i dont like cemu that much in general.

Except ironyfags which make up 99% of this site who will use them for GUARANTEED (you)s.

I belive Cemu couldn't properly render it at the time or something

>stuttering from cache load

I think you need to stop being a retard and configure CEMU correctly, lad. I think the only visual bug I've experienced in nearly 30 hours of gameplay is pic related on maybe 30% of the shrines I've visited. And if you can't get comfy in bed using CEMU, that's your problem.

it should be possible now to use 8gb of ram.

>configure
Stopped reading there. I program for a living, last thing i want to do is come home after work and configure my emulator per each game. My time is worth more than what its worth.

This isn't PCSX2, dude. Once you set it up (correctly), it's done. I think the only option you might need to change is the CPU, as some games don't support more than a single core yet. But, guess what, BotW does.

But hey, if you're fine with the Switch version, go for it. Just don't say it's wholly better.

>there are people who pay for an emulator

There are some workarounds if you really want to play XCX, but nothing definitive

tried playing xcx but it ran like shit not saying my pc is highend tho

Cemu is such a fucking meme. I own the game on switch and have been looking forward to replaying this in 4K. Its just a shitty experience even on the latest build and I have a beast of a rig. Just the process of getting the fucking thing to work stripped me of all enthusiasm. Then there's the shitty sporadic framerate, the fucked spasticating textures and the game-breaking glitches. Not having a gyro enabled pad also makes it feel less fun. Is this how its going to be? Every couple of months a new build and people claiming "it-it totally works this time guise!"?

Switch and Wii U images unironically look better than the CEMU one. CEMU completely loses the light reflection on the stone, and as a result it just looks like a flat grey texture and looks really out of place with the rest of the area. Literally ruins the art style.

>PCcucks have to resort to pirating a fucking emulator

so this is what it's come to.

Where can I get WiiU ISOs

>Pirating an emulator that's using pirated code itself to run games

>pirating an emulator

Truly the Master Race displays its dominance...

A: Always
B: Be
C: Cracking

>PCcucks money spent to play superior version of BOTW: 0$
>Toddlers money spent to play inferior version of BOTW: 3-8-0 USD

Nigger I played the entire game on a 4 year old laptop. It ran just fine the entire time. The gyro shit was used in only like maybe 3 shrines and is not important to the story at all. You clearly didn't set it up correctly if you claim to have a decent rig and are getting bad framerate and textures. The game ran at 30fps and cemu goes beyond that. You can lock it to 30fps as well.

any progress with other games or still is a soy of the wild launcher?

>Emulator can't render grass

S U P E R I O R
V E R S I O N

NUS grabber programs, google them.
For conversion into Loadiine format(AKA extraction) I use JNUS Tool.

>cracked

Just wait a week for the official relase.

Is my shader cache compilation bar thingy supposed to grow? Im almost finished botw anyway but its grown from 9.5k to 10.5k shaders

Takes like 5 minutes and then you're set, just have to run the game
I owned a Wii U, I own a Switch, and Cemu is without a doubt the definitive way to play BotW, especially if you have a nice 4K TV

So basically you're an iToddler?
Also programming is fun you fag, get some taste.

configuring emulators isnt programming

You don't need to tell me that, he's the moron who equated the two.
Fiddling with settings and tweaking things is a satisfying kind of autism.

Paying people for their work

>posts it
>gets a reaction
Intriguing...

Not when you program for a living, kiddo. Shit gets old. I find no joy in fixing broken shit on my home pc, i just want it to work because it wastes my time.

Bayonetta 2 and W101 fully playable fucking when?
I dont give two shits abiut Zelda.

>Fiddling with settings and tweaking things is a satisfying kind of autism.
>literally being pretentious about piracy

>nujak

>piracy
Not my fault you didn't dump your own copy of BotW, user.

>I can't be bothered to spend 5 minutes to fix a game
I don't believe you. You're not involved in computers in any way except maybe answering phones for a living.

But you're not paying the game devs anything

I really dont give a fuck what you think. Cemu has wasted way more than 5 minutes of my time already, no need to lie like its plug and play

Being satisfied by settings autism has literally nothing to do with piracy.
That's an intrinsic part of playing vidya on pc, you get to have fun setting it up, and tweaking it to your liking
>implying elitism is bad

Programming and "fixing shit on my home pc" are very very different things, doing one shouldn't make you dread doing the other.
Both are fun, too.

>programming is fun
no, it isn't.
just like most adult jobs.
t. professional programmer.

>Both are fun, too.
no.

Love how all the kiddies who have never worked a full time programming position all want to give me their opinion on what its like being a dev.

Not my fault you aren't autistic enough, I program for a living then play games like tis-100 and shenzen for fun

the thing is, the angle I'm getting from you isn't tired programmer but IT guy who thinks he's a programmer

ahh yes, 7 months of progress and XCX is now slightly worse than it was 40 versions ago.

brilliant

Didn't know Cemu is a BOTW machine?

and where would one get a non virus zelda version?

this post combines two of the non arguments i hate the most
>i do x for a living so i don't want to come home and do x
>my time is worth x so doing x isn't worth it
then don't cry about it. i'm glad you don't remember a time when you enjoyed hobbies and your work has ruined them for you so much that you equate programming and clicking a through a few menu options on an emulator.

>not being autistic enough
That's probably it.
>play games
playing games is fine. Fixing crappy PC shit is not. I want it to simply work.
Solving shit is already my job.
Just like I simply want my work PC to work, but nope because crappy IT department.

It gets on my nerves really fast when shit doesn't work because it wastes my time. And my main work isn't even developing for Windows. If I did that, I would have probably killed myself some years ago.

>enjoyed hobbies
Fixing PC shit should never be anyone's hobby because it's a waste of fucking time.
At some point you may grow up and realize that.

>java
I thought you said you were a programmer.

> 4.30MB compressed file

I like being employed user. Stick to your meme langs

>>pirating emulators
>>paying for emulators

I know rite, it's a new low.

>[Deleted]
Why are you so embarrassed user?

I didnt want to post it in the first place but you were being such a dumb cunt i felt the need to prove you wrong.

yes fellow Sup Forums poster, i need to grow up just like you who also spends his time playing children's games. i guess the difference is you don't waste any of your precious time though right?

honestly, what do you spend all of this free time on. what are the hobbies you deem worthy user.

he unironically fell for the time = money jew
such a wageslave that he spends all of his time off the clock thinking of the lost $$$ in productivity at shecklestien inc.

All those faggots that are in the IT for the money, delicious.

I like nujak, the sole reason being that I think he might finally be able to kill the wojak posting that has ruined this board

I don't like this future.

Not even that guy desu

>can't tell if i coined term nujack or it was just a hivemind thing

i mean it wasn't really a stretch

works on my machine

yep, 8k shaders btw

Everyone in the industry is in it for the money user. I'd be at home right now in bed if it wasnt for the money

old screenshot retard

IT is miserable, why else would anyone waste their lives on that shit?

>pc gamers even pirate each others emulators

Does this fix problems when looking at small animals run? Whenever I point the camera to a boar or goat running it will freeze and stutter horribly I have to mash start and warp away so I pretty much kill those fuckers right away and wear stealth armor the whole game because every time I see one I am afraid.

I thought first worlders had options for their education and work field. I understand when someone who lives in 3rd world, like me, shithole goes to IT to make a decent buck, since you can work remotely with western companies and make good money, even though they pay you less than local employees. But unironically working in the field that you do not enjoy, that's some high level idiocy going on.

IT is for indians working a call desk and fixong printers. Software engineering is what i do. Funny you guys are so clueless you don't even know the difference.