How can people ignore the west is a patriarchal society dominated by white men?

how can people ignore the west is a patriarchal society dominated by white men?
A Canadian study just found out that lack of diversity in games is prejudicial to democracy
dailycaller.com/2018/01/29/video-games-racism-study/

who cares?

Why do nigs have that obnoxious confidence? Is it the low IQ?

white women love tribal behavior
you fell for the ''women can lead civilizations'' meme

@405323325
>muh Sup Forums
>desperate (You) farming

Pathetic. kys yourself

Good, look at the world, the more shitskins you have in a country the worse that country is. If niggers think they have it so bad here I'll fucking pay them to go back to Africa, where they can be enslaved, raped, and murdered by their own people.

Biological opposites attract due to requiring "diversity" that signals that inbreeding will not OCCUR.

This is a dumb ugly nigger, with the dumb ugly white niggers dancing a biological clusterfuck.

Humans are parasites, they leech off each other for survival.

They call it a society, because if it were to be titled 'War' everyone would die, and selfishness keeps them alive, thriving and fucking into mongoloids.

The mongoloids lack the intelligence, are the consumer culture.

And producers take advantage of them.

No different to this image board, ran by producers.

You the consumer.

Lowest lifeform.

I an observer, so I know where to coordinate the bomb drop.

>@

Not Sup Forums but is he an actual policeman? surprised he could get away with this in uniform

>if I don't see it, it doesn't exist

0:31
mfw entering this thread

That ain't no uniform I recognise.

It’s been worse lately

he's probably a stripper and he's almost certainly a homosexual

The west is a patriarchal society dominated by jews. 2% of the US somehow manages to be the majority of the top 1% richest and most influential people, the majority of all major media broadcasting companies are jewish owned and operated, and over a quarter at least of our government is jewish, or has a jewish spouse. But yeah fuck whitey, go for that obvious misdirection hook.

Its UK police

Suck my girlballs fag

Rebbitors, fuck off back to t_d and KIA.

the jews are truly the master race

I remember 2 years ago when Sup Forums was rabidly anti SJW and no one ever whined about Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is still rabidly anti-sjw, which is why we dont like pol posting this SJW stuff here.

I remember in 2014 when mods declared open war on Sup Forums and neogaf arrived
btw Sup Forums doesn't care about video games

The lack of the nebulous desired levels of diversity by liberals is not equivalent of condemning diversity.

FYI that's a stripper at Notting hill carnival last year.
t. Britcop

>citing gamergate as back when Sup Forums was good

Is the cop a real cop though? Because if he is, it's kinda funny.

>samenigger

It's so wonderful to watch how Sup Forums stopped dictating Internet culture and Sup Forums began to dictate it. It happened as soon as the censorship started on Sup Forums, as well.

Nowadays the Internet is all Sup Forums memes.

>brings up gamergate himself to whine about gamergate

awesome

what the fuck else was he implying

People who constantly bitch about pol and pol are the exact same thing.

>white women
LOL

Why are blacks even racist when we let them into our countries and they get to fuck all our women on free benefits and go to our most prestigious academic institutions based on nothing but the color of their worthless skin its not fair vros

>405323325
Enjoy your bans along with OP!

Polite sa ge ru

>Yeah let us let subhumans replace us

The illusion of oppression equals gibs. Also not many white women find blacks attractive, and most blacks still don't quality for university even with the eased requirements.

I'm a girl. I like black men. Explain what's wrong with that except for the fact that you're a bunch of white males upset because you think I should be your property.

It's more probable that you end banned for telling that you're saging

MODS

What an interesting way to bait (You)s