In case you were wondering

In case you were wondering

OP is a F A G G O T

>community of adults

yeahno last thing i want is another game full of wagies who only play for like 4 hours then log of cause of "wife aggro"

>god tier

name literally one private server you can't

who else /shit tier/?

whats the difference between low tier and god tier, other than one is deadgames and the other as alivegames?

>dead games with circlejerk communities and casualshit over actually good games

>in order for a game to be good it has to be a 60-hour rpg

nice hot opinions senpai

>tfw mid-tier
I have no idea why I'm doing this or how I'm enjoying myself this much.

Nowhere did I say that.

I have been all of these in the past year. What does that mean Sup Forums?

Any Maplestory private server under the top 6

Mid-tier master race

That you're a human bean and not some cherry picked strawman bait image that some fag posted on a mongolian basket weaving forum for easy (You)s.

Swap mid and high and it's accurate. Playing cheap past-gen games on a dated PC is comfy as fuck.

^

lol you're just angry that you missed out on the golden age of overwatch, league, WoW, and ragnarok

god tier and mid tier are boring as fuck

You mean swap mid and god.

What happens i'm everything except god tier?

god tier is for people who sunk thousands of hours into an old ass mmo like asheron's call or daoc and are unable to cope with the game being dead.

Shitty games have a golden age?

>overwatch, league, WoW, and ragnarok
Ragnarok doesn't belong with these games.

Each of these correlates with actually having a life, jobs, friends, etc. The lower you are the tier list the less likely you are to have a life outside of video games.

High tier is actually trash tier, what the fuck is wrong with you? It's the facebook games momma tier.

>Mid tier option isn't god tier
Enjoy missing all those awesome hidden gems while I scoop them up for dirt cheap.

God tier doesn't sound like what you are saying

I go to sleep at 5am because I work in the afternoon though

This Mid tier needs to atleast be High Tier and something needs to replace it. I don't know what tho.

>my shitty grind game is cooler than all these games with much less grind

>mid tier
>DDS
You, I like you.

I'm Mid Tier. Recently found a nice C&C TFD ISO on TPB, and this week just finished playing Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert 1, and Tiberian Sun and Firestorm, and I'm going through the Allied campaign on RA2 right now.

p1999

in between mid and low tier rn

>Low Tier
well at least I'm not quite at the bottom yet

My niggas

Real version based upon popular request.

Thanks brotha, gonna tackle Nocturne after this one

mid tier is actually god tier

Shit tier reporting in

Mid-tier here

Just started playing through Jedi Academy again.

im the second half of shit tier, i actually play games though

god tier is more like delusional tier
just a bunch of gated larping retards modding and maxing multipliers.

Yeah I play Neotokyo.

>That high tier
Fucking hidden object games? Really? Are you my mom?
Mid tier is clearly master race.

>Mid tier
>not God tier

god bless shitty source mods

thank you user
now I don't have to

I have to stay up until 5 AM for the 4 AM threads.

Mid tier is blatantly the best, what the fuck.

>i only played the most popular and highly rated games that came out during these years

yeah, i play BF4

I think High and Mid need to swap again, High Tier is literally The Normie Tierâ„¢ and Mid Tier at least requires some dedication.

Id remove the mobile designation from high tier, otherwise good list

i played nocturne and dds1+2 for the first time this year and it was great, just don't be a little bitch if it's your first mainline/"real" SMT game and you'll have a great time

>High Tier
>casual mobile shit

Pretty accurate, but god tier could be opened up a bit to less autistic experience. Shit tier could work in some explicit jabs at prisongay NEETs who populate this hellhole, but it is implied.

it needs the
"i only pirate games because i am poor but i want to have a background on the actual game so i can shitpost about it on Sup Forums and never touch anything that isnt online unless its free" tier

God tier coming through.
I don't mind the 300-400 player peaks, the game is fun and the community is generally pretty mature.

ephinea

>tight-knit
Sounds like PSO players trying to defend dead online.

maybe he meant community of """adults""""

this. high tier might as well be named the facebook/nintenbro tier

I don't pirate games (because I don't play them) but everything else is applicable. Being from a wealthy family isn't that great.

hyup
just uninstalled my cracks of wolfenstein and shadow of war now im here

godtier.jpg

Have you tried the siege server? My last few hundred hours in NS2 have been on there.I didn't know how long I was going to stick around, but its been a few months and I keep going back there over vanilla games.