twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is it?

make hollow knight 2 already.

retard

why?

is a free dlc or what?

yes

I'm like 20 hours in
should I wait for this before beating it?

No

when?

They're releasing another one before Hornet's DLC?

here is the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=UBxtfDAtVTY

and the description:
Free Content Pack 03 - Coming to Hollow Knight early 2018, for all players!

New Character and Quest - The Godseeker arrives (and your romance options expand). Track down this disturbing yet alluring being, break her chains and aid her in an ancient duty.

New Boss Fights - Hallownest's greatest warriors raise their blades. Prepare yourself for giant new boss fights against the ultimate foes. Each new battle intertwines with the Godseeker’s quest. No specifics on how that’ll happen, but it may not be as you expect!

New Game Mode - Hollow Knight receives a third game mode. This ones been long requested and is a classic for the genre. Complete the Gods & Glory story to unlock the new mode.

New Music - Christopher Larkin is going all out for Hollow Knight's final free pack, with new soaring boss tracks and giant remixes of some beloved classics.

Glorify Charms - Prove yourself and uncover a whole new depth to your charm collection.

Gods and Glory can be accessed at any point in your Hollow Knight journey. Prepare to ascend, Early 2018, free for all players!

>romance options expand

these DLC aren't doing it for me.
I mean, if they were part of the game when I played I would've loved it... but after getting out of "the zone" coming back just for extra hard bosses feels pointless

I would rather play these additions as part of the new campaign

>(and your romance options expand)
I'm covered though.

Wheres my damn custom pins patch?

Yes.
It's the last free DLC.

I felt kinda bad for killing him

Same. If this DLC took place in a new area it might be interesting but I doubt that's the case.

I've only beaten the first boss. At least I think it was a boss

It's a girl.

I'll have to wait and see. I think it's really cool of them to add them on for free, and it's convenient that I don't have to start a new game every time, but I still haven't found the motivation to finish the Grimm Troupe yet. Especially when I'm thrown right back into the grinding with one new charm costing me 15,000 geo.

I'm most intrigued by Hornet's supposedly upcoming DLC, because it feels like that could entail a big story update and some heavy gameplay changes.

the Grimm Troupe fetch quests are the worst thing in the whole game, no contest.

When is it coming out?

"Early 2018"

Fuck that. I'm not getting hyped over something with such a vague release date.

>Played Hollow Knight after Grimm Troupe came out
>All this extra content that just feels like it's part of the base game
>Mfw fighting nightmare king immediately after the final boss as an extra challenge for myself while the hollow knight juices are still fresh in my mind

Should I just start a new game to do all the DLC content? I beat the game when it first released and haven't gone back since, I feel like going back into that save for the DLC stuff would be weird.

Grimm Troupe is worth it. Grimm and Nightmare King are the best bosses in the entire game

>new area

as weird as this may sound, I think the map is big enough already.

or if it gets bigger it needs a faster quicktravel system. Stag stations are a bit of a chore by the endgame

Dream gate nigga

>mfw i never beat either of them because they seemed like major bullshit

wat?

>with one new charm costing me 15,000 geo.
I really wish I had started Grimm Troupe before I beat the main game.

I had a stupid amount of leftover geo after saving all the grubs. But I lost most of it somewhere along the way screwing around.

Holy fucking shit

I need it now

>Release awesome DLC
>Makes it free
EA must be literally shaking

>images of the Hollow Knight and Radiance
Looks a little more plot-prominent that Grimm.

>nailmaster bosses

Haha, called it

>3rd time the devs are putting out shitty dlc and asking money for it
Glad I pirated this shit

my guess is that art/design guys can't start another project while the switch port is taking all the engineers time so they just keep doing bosses.

and being only 4 guys they can just live off the kickstarter and launch money.
gathering goodwill and cult following

>(and your romance options expand)
What good is that when everyone the Knight meets fucking dies?

If he pulled off the mask would he die?

dlc 3 and Hornet DLC are still on the way
retard

if it's anything like the previous 2 DLC then you can play them at any point
finishing the game only moves you to right before the last fight so you can keep exploring

>3rd time the devs are putting out shitty dlc and asking money for it

Hornet isn't gonna be free? What the fuck!

>3rd time the devs are putting out great dlc without asking money for it

fixed for you ;)

Is this guy a romance option?

i knew about that but it's too much bs to do that quest twice
does the flower stay on him to remind you of how much of a cool guy you are?

>asking money for it
You can't be this retarded

>girl
fixed

she is dead and lesbian

it's girl.

No, and she's female.

>New Game Mode
It's gonna be boss rush, right?

>Dead
Depends

WHAT

yeah boss rush sounds pretty obvious

Yep.

I think Cloth was the only character I missed. I found her once and never saw her again.

tfw you won't hear HOHOOOOO anymore
feelsbadman

I 100% the game and then stopped. I'm waiting for the Hornet DLC before I replay the game. All these free DLCs are only going to give me more and more new content when I finally go back to it, honestly I'm pretty excited.

It would be very painful.

Is this the last dlc?

I wish all the vendors and NPCs ended un in the hub like in dark souls to chill out with them

Last free one

>dlc 3 and Hornet DLC are still on the way
But that was his point? Stop being a DLC jew and make a new game.

either boss rush which everyone want
or
8/16 bit with a lives/extra lives and points system

>DLC jew
the 3 mini DLCs are free

and the hornet is a new campaign, so it's more like an standalone expansion, or a short game

Not a bad idea.

I've been replaying it recently and I'm enjoying the start way more than when I first attempted it. I guess after 50 hours or so I finally suck a little less.

she fucked me up more than anything else in the game
it's not right man

If you miss her in the zone just above the Abyss (forgot the name), she won't show up in the Mantis fight and won't die. Talk to her and she'll move to Dirtmouth, saying that this place couldn't kill her so she'll leave for another soon.

it's the most shilled game on this site no joke these are never-ending circlejerk generals, it's like groundhog day to certain people with this site
as for the game, it's your average game and nothing like the autists push it as

>haven't played Hollow Knight since beating the game the month it came out
How far behind am I?

I did them in about 20 minutes and they unlock the second best fight of the game, What part of it was annoying to you?

a few good bosses came out and one really good one
you haven't missed too much

>70 posts
>32 posters

HAHAHAHAHA

Why are the fans of this gargabe game so obnoxious?

steel soul puts a nice weight on your decisions but yeah it is fuking annoying to go for the 100% and die

how the fuk is an indie team going to deal with both the new DLC and a new game
plus if it wasn't for the mushroom man the game would be pretty conclusive and i'd leave it there

Git gud.

wait, so it’s NOT a hornet DLC?

༼ つ _ ༽つGIB SWITCH PORT PLS༼ つ _ ༽つ

I need a physical copy of this game

What's this new game mode

Probably boss rush

>SaS in god tier
>ignore

It's for that reason I'm still waiting for all the DLC to be out for this game so I can finally play it.
It looks great but I just want it to be one big complete package. I hated going back to Shovel Knight over and over for the different DLC releases.

You're right, it should be in Elder God tier

the fights with them are garbage
they are the only enemies in that game that will keep stay a radius away from you and that lets them get stuck in the level itself
they are just tedious fights. Not hard, just boring

Listen boys, I need advice. I have this on Steam, but I plan on getting it on Switch as well. Should I just wait and play this on Switch, or play the PC version until then?

oh look it's this shitpost list again

based maze putting the hollow minded autists back to their places

>being so miserable that no one talks about your favorite game that you latch onto another game that people enjoy and shitpost out of spite
I'd almost feel sorry for you if you weren't so goddamn autistic.

nah dude, SK's DLCs (talking about format, not quality of the content) are way better than this because they are full adventures with their own learning and mastering curves

don't act like maze is the only loser in these generals

I'm in the exact same boat as you. My plan was to buy it on the Switch and wait for all the DLC to come out and then do a full proper playthrough.

>maneater mildred expy
>think it's a he

buy the switch version and then the PC one in a super steam sale so you can replay it 15 years from now

Gonna pirate this bad boy and kill off the big boys

Then ill play as hornet in 2020

Who the fuck is maze?

Why are we still getting free DLC? I'd rather just buy a new game by the devs.

Plus who has time to replay games these days just for a bit of new content?

the guy who posts that shitty bait tier list picture

kickstarter stretches