Friendly reminder that this masterpiece releases on Steam tomorrow (Thursday) at noon

Friendly reminder that this masterpiece releases on Steam tomorrow (Thursday) at noon.

i'm still waiting for ff1 and ff2 tbqh

I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBURG OF DALMASCA

>masterpiece
It took over 10 years for them to finally make a version that's only marginally enjoyable rather than utter shit.

>FF2
only if it has workshop support for fan mods that fix how much of a piece of shit it is

Anyone else pissed about it not coming to the bone?

I have a PC but I prefer to play in bed on my xbox. I mean they're porting it to PC so its not an exclusivity thing anymore, whats the deal?
Torn between playing uncomfortably on PC or playing the original version with the shitty license system.

DON'T LISTEN TO ONDORE'S LIES

it would, that's why i want it on steam

>masterpiece
OH NO NOO N NON

You could just use the controller on pc

>IZJS came out just over a year after the original release
hmm

The fucking state of plebs.

I mean my pc isn't hooked up to my TV, its a separate monitor and I'd have to play sitting at my desk as opposed to lounging in bed.

I'm the only one that didn't mind the license system, apparently.

reminder that we'll never get a true FF9 remaster

Who cares? I just want an HD Freya to jerk it to. Dissidia NT DLC when?

IZJS was also shit because characters had only one job. The two job system in Zodiac Age is way better.

FF2 is the worst game in the series and one of the worst JRPGs ever made, as well as one of the worst on the Famicom, a mighty feat considering that system has Super Monkey Daiboken and Hoshi wo Miru Hito on it.

Oh shit really? Fuck I have too many games right now.

>Dissidia
>Adding a non famous non mc character
Yeah, no, gotta suck that cloud and sephiroth dick for 30 more centuries.

Has there EVER been a final fantasy that benefited from having only three party members at a time?

b-but what about all those beautiful backgrounds

Not even as a skin for Kain? a la Injustice 2?

>denuvo

Double jobs or singles?
The game is already piss easy as it is so maybe restricting myself to 1 job per character might help keep it somewhat challenging

Masterpiss more like
Why is the combat so uninspiring and the progression so fucking dogshit, like, holy shit suck my dick i'd rather have the FFX Sphere Grid back

It's hardly a masterpiece. The story is boring.

I've only played the original FFXII and I loved it. I intend to buy Zodiac Age on Steam as soon as I can, but I'm a bit worried; I liked that you could make your party be whatever you wanted them to be and could upgrade them in any way you wanted in XII. Does the Zodiac Age have that as an option, or is IZJS forced upon me? If IZJS IS forced upon me, do you think there could be mods to change it back, or is IZJS too different from XII to make that easily doable?

And finally, if it is....is there any reason for me to not be worried about this? Looking at this as someone who liked having full control over what I did with my party.

>Denuvo
mmh no thx sweetie

>let's have most of the major plot progression take place either off camera or with characters you never even interact with
>let's not finish the second half of the game so random shit just starts happening for reasons
>let's not flesh out any of our antagonists

I still can't believe so many Matsuno dicksuckers go M-MUH MATURE POLITICAL PLOT to defend FFXII's trainwreck of a narrative or boring characters.

So connect it to your TV or stream it or play on a laptop or stream it to a tablet literally wtf are you retarded

Vayne wanted to make an Archadian Empire strong enough to do away with the need of the Occuria if I remember correctly, and he wanted to do so while looking like a man of the people. That was his chararacter.

The relationship Archadia has with the rest of the world is interesting as it interacts with nearly every part of Ivalice in a somewhat oppressive manner to various degrees. The fact that such is visible all over is really cool, and does show some degree of "interesting political plot".

Also seeing Basch trying to redeem himself and Ashe having an inner struggle getting a bloody war of revenge against Archadia versus just trying to reclaim her homeland with as little bloodshed as possible was a joy.

I'd already seen several JRPGs with an evil empire oppressing its neighbors before, it's not exactly a fresh or interesting idea.

Even with "full cobtrol", everyone can become everything in original 12. Not anyone can be anything, but everyone can be everything.
Izjs is a far superior system where anyone can be anything, without being everything. You can ration your espers to customise the jobs pretty damn well, just look at the jobs and prepare before you start playing.
With two jobs, I imagine it's very similar to izjs, albeit a bit more freeing and really giving everyone a lot of options without just everything. It seems the best of both worlds.

>$49.99

No thanks

>Denuvo
I'll wait for the crack.

I agree with you on second and third point. Story feels unfinished, I'm guessing 30-40% of final story is missing so we are stuck with this.
Plot progressing off screen is clearly a choice. It fits very well in the game since you are just a party made of runaway princess, two orphans and street thugs, a pair of sky pirates and escaped political prisoner. It plays nicely that your party is more like spectator instead of story driver in war between two countries.

great ill pirate it as I already bought it for ps2 and I can't stand playing this pos turn based grind a thon fullscreen

I wanna fuck Fran's VA.

I'm happily spending my hard earned cash on it.

>casting a white woman as a person of color
these disgusting devs should be put on a pike for whitewashing rather than casting a beautiful Viera woman

Although I'm saddened by the lack of love for this game, I also realize the only reason it got ported so quickly is because it's hardly a system seller.