I'm considering buying this game tomorrow. Say something about it

I'm considering buying this game tomorrow. Say something about it.

Something about it

Grind Dustia so you can stomp Ba'gamnan at Bujerba instead of running cause his posse hits like a truck.

How much does it cost?

I'm spending my last 30€ on it. Wish me luck as a homeless.

ive played through like 7 final fantasy games for the first time in the last 2 years and this is the one that i actually got bored of before finishing it

i cant just keep autobattling free encounters with gambit so i can fill out another useless hp block on my dumbass board, no thanks!!!!!!!

49.99 but it's suppose to be 20% off for the first week.

Too much. This is a fucking PS2 game FFS.

Fran's hot

Zodiac Age is a PS4 game tho.

That's the best thing about it, it's an RPG where you don't have to menu, you just have to understand the mechanics.

The PS4 version is really good. It has a good story, decent voice acting, best battle mechanics of any FF, incredibly good map system, and you can fast forward the walking/grinding.

You're just the sort of retard who keeps this shitty company afloat.

Been playing it recently, really enjoying it. You can fuck yourself a little bit with your job system choices though, so do some research into what jobs are the most useful and give them to your favorite characters.

COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD GAME BUT SOMEBODY HAD AUTISM AND FUCKED IT UP

Doesn't the Steam release have Denuvo?

What's the best combination of classes if you want to use all 12?

Ya so?

Another user here, but I'd say no buy for that reason, if not for the fact that Steam only means no buy already.

Oh okay so your opinion doesnt matter. Youre one of 'those' people.

Stealing shit from enemies is a very big part of the game or else you won't have enough Gill for anything, so focus on stealing shit

Don't listen to Ondore's lies.

I have as much for you.
You're right, I probably should keep to myself. No point talking about the game. Deleting post. Worthless anyway.
Fuck you very much.

It's one of those remakes with in-built cheats, so I say that gil is not a problem and players should not waste their time grinding on it.

>Actually using these during the main game
Why do you hate video games

I went with

Van: Black mage / Monk
Balthier: White mage / Machinist
Fran: Red Mage / Archer
Penelo: Uhlan / Time mage
Basch: Shikari / Foebreaker
Ashe: Knight / Bushi

You don't have to waste time grinding. Just set a single character with the very first Gambit being Steal: Enemy with 100% Health. You'll always have enough loot to sell.

Its not ff12 from ps2
Its the international shit version with classes bullshit
Limiting your characters is not an improvment

what espers are you getting on each character? I saw that they block some choices on classes

>$50

$50

I'd get it but first of the month

Never did get around to finishing the ps2 base game. Definitely picking this up for PC. Should be the definitive version, no?