Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR8McWpCMGs
youtube.com/watch?v=sVJVzQGe9ck
youtube.com/watch?v=Yaqn2zHurCs
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15141317
docs.libretro.com/guides/install-windows/
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Using_RetroArch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are we living in an age when N64 emulation is actually good yet?

all I wanna do is play Mystical Ninja 1 & 2 but last time I tried they either ran like ass or just died after the title screen

was playing Persona 5 on rpcs3 a while ago, stopped because the fucking game crashed outta nowhere and i lost a bit of progress.

Original hardware's the only fucking way. With a phat CRT.

Kill yourself.

Nothing lately. Used to emulate Street Fighter Third Strike and Alpha 3 on Mame a lot though. But I'll probably stop once that anniversary collection gets released in May.

Beatmania IIDX
youtube.com/watch?v=aR8McWpCMGs

POORLY CODED N64 EMULATOR

Dragon fury on my GPDXD.

How is the emulation performance, mate?

Good pc-9800 emulators?

Neko Project 2

>emulation

That was the first I came across but I keep getting Japanese with it. Is that normal?

emulate a shit ton of Snes games. Also some Gameboy Gems like Wario Land

I CANT EMULATE THE 2 PSP GOD OF WARS AND KILLZONE IN MY S7 WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS

maybe your windows is set in JP.

I guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVJVzQGe9ck

I mean it seems to me it's still a shitshow in general and still horrifically slow to progress compared to other emulation scenes, but progress has been made.

Every time I try Dark Savior, I can't get into it. Maybe its the camera or controls. I remember loving the game in the 90s.

I'm glad no one responded to any of the shitposters and they're being ignored. You give me just a little bit of faith in you, Sup Forums, just a little bit.

Strange. Mine doesn't have that Pat option at the top either.

snes
there are a fuck ton of rpgs translated that are just sitting there just waiting to be played. I'll never need a new game again when emulators exists, seriously there's a lot of hidden gems not even snes that are just waiting to be played.
I AIN'T GOT TIME TO PLAY WHATS NEW WHEN THERE'S SO MANY AMAZING GAMES JUST WAITING TO BE PLAYED

redownload it.

>plug CRT into computer
>it's the exact same shit as the console would be
I agree about CRT though, the filters just can't emulate the smoothing on the good old tube TVs

I mean why do they make a scanlines filter but then dull the screen down so it's dark as shit? That's not what a CRT looks like, fucktards

Just the one zip from the site right? No extra files bios etc?

I dunno.

I remember played Megaman 64 a a long time ago.

I have the same issue. many unplayed games from consoles such as the Snes, Ps1 and Ps2 I still have to play.
Dont have enough time for them all.

dreamcast emulation is better than i remember it being years ago, so pretty much just running though the entire library.
i kinda miss using nulldlc because it could upres games to any res, but demul seems to run everything without having to tweak shit.

Will we ever get a good ps2 emulator?

There was a Rainbow Cotton game on Dreamcast?

New games aren't particularly good anyway. Of the whole current gen I think I enjoyed BotW and the Crash remake

Speaking of remakes, it's been nothing but ports and remakes for years now. The industry is past it

Try Napple Tale Arisian dream.

yeah i watched of one of those vids that shows 99% of games released for a system and found some hidden shit
every system needs a vid like this i think, but in better quality
youtube.com/watch?v=Yaqn2zHurCs

Mupen64plus with gliden64 plugin. that's all you need.

If you're into mobile emulation and already have a DS4, you can pick up a $5 adapter which makes using them together much easier.

Emulated these titles
PSP
Gitaroo Man Lives
Crisis Core
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Patapon
Sonic Rivals 1 and 2
Dissidia/012

Nintendo DS
Solatorobo:Red the Hunter
Sonic Rush/Adventure

GBA
Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Fusion
Sword of Mana
Sonic advance Trilogy

Though I don't know what game to stream on Twitch/Mixer/Youtube to talk about these games with viewers while I play each one thru and thru.

This account has a series of videos that shows all the Japanese releases on PS1

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15141317

yeah it seems like a real pretty platformer

Cont.
GameCube
Skies of Arcadia:Legends (recently streamed previous month in November/December)
Tony Hawk Underground 1 and 2
Starfox Assualt and Adventure
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Sonic Gem Collection

>PS1
>tfw not smart enough to figure out ps1 emulation

Is Crisis Core any good? Just finished FF7 and I still want more.

Retroarch+Mednafen is the way to go

I wish there was a way to play 3D Ultra pinball on a GPD XD, but I guess it can only be a GPD win thing

I'm still salty about that game. All I wanted was Landstalker II...

3do

Its been awhile since I last played it on PSP (back in 2008 or so.) but I throughly enjoyed it except for the whole Genesis bit. Overall it fills in some of the story of Clouds persona as Zack I would highly recommend it.
Though the battle system is a bit weird seeing how its more active combat hack and slash and picking commands ala Kingdom Hearts.

>FPS: 18.71
on the TITLE SCREEN

>Jazz Jackrabbit
that's stupid. If you count homebrew, there is way more.

Persona 5, having a lot of fun. Initially, I was just testing the emulator, but it's getting to a point where I'm considering emulating the whole game.

>tfw not smart enough to set up retroarch and mednafen

docs.libretro.com/guides/install-windows/
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Using_RetroArch

I said I'm not smart info not lack the information.

If you are smart enough to breathe you should be smart enough to run Retroarch using guides.

Nothing, unless playing the og Tomb Raider on a PS2 slim counts as emulation.

Fuck you. Stop saying I'm smart enough. I'm the biggest retard around.

I fucking wish, just want some cozy Smash 64 but i cant see half the shit because the images disapear.

OH FUCK YEAH BAKU BAKU

Could you throw some SNES titles you think are really good my way? I have a SNES classic and modded some games on it but I only have 4 or 5 rpgs on it and really want more

Is the newest version of ePSXe busted, the old ones work fine for me but the latest just crashes as soon as I try run anything

RPCS3 is going to be a god tier emu in the future

ya i'm so excited at the speed at which they're going might be able to play most games by this time next year

randomized BW2

I certainly can good Sir
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Mana
Star Ocean
Shadowrun
Earthbound
Secret of Mana 2
Super Mario RPG
FF 6
Now Secret of Evermore is not a typical RPG. A lot of people dont like it. Me? I fucking love it. You ought to try it out.

anyone here knows how to fix flickering graphics on persona 5 tho? having a hard time with it

I forgot Lufia 2 and Chrono Trigger. If you havent played Chrono Trigger: DO IT!!! It is a absolute must!

Yes. There's a fix online. Just search for it.

just bought this

looking forward to the police raiding my house in a months time

maybe i got lucky but the games i've played ran 9/10 accuracy. sm64, banjoo kazooi, blast corps, diddy kong racing, the only game that ran poorly was resident evil 2 and i've heard there is a certain plugin that runs it well

tips on psp emulation on pc?

Why?

download ppsspp and run it

>streaming almost 4 hours a day to sometimes 1 viewer

why

Not him but if you can why not and you have to start somewhere.

i'm playing through MGS3 but i can't stand the choppy performance and the awful input lag, does anyone have some tips for this?

no melee?

snes, SMT1

play it on the 3DS.

Tried the PS3 emulator just now. P4Arena has glitchy sprites, Demons Souls don't load shit for some reason and P5 just stutters a bit but is actually surprising playable. i5/770/8GB

>Emulating ssbm

this i've not used it for many games but stuff like kirby64 as well ran very well as well

For some reason I want to play cooking mama.

i don't think that's a bad idea, playing it on another platform
but i don't have one, and i'm too lazy/cheap to get the HD collection for 360

POORLY CODED WII U EMULATOR

It's all about the touch controls though

Let me save your trouble.

I still have a ds but I prefer pc gaming nowadays.. Is it that bad? What if I have a drawing pad?

Happiness.

Emulation is for faggots

unironically avant garde art piece that would fit in a gallery lol

and your mom for my dick