Persona 5 Dancing Star Night/Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night

>personacentral.com/persona-3-dancing-persona-5-dancing-new-screenshots-feature-morgana-yusuke-mitsuru-akihiko/

and now we play the waiting game for Futaba,Haru,Ken and Fuuka's key visual art

shame theres no story mode. P4D's story was really repetitive at first but I thought it was pretty good for what it was.

The story was a lot better than ultimax's

Mitsuru trying to outslut Yukari

>Morgana isn't wearing any pants

Lewd.

these games only exist so fans can fap to the characters right?

>Morgana wearing shoes
o-okay..

majority are looking forward to these just for the SFM, so yeah

Until they confirm swimsuit outfits for everybody this game is useless to me

smol shoes

Nah I'm glad there isn't one. I don't play dancing games for a plot I just want to get to the actual gameplay instead of having to wade through an hour of VN tier bullshit which is fine for the main games, just not fine here or in their fighting games either.

>Fuuka's key visual art
I can't wait!

Yusuke is looking fresh

Will mitsuru have jiggle physics?

judging from her in-game model, her melons are downsized so....

>Futaba, Haru, Ken, and Fuuka

All irrelevant.

>trying to start shit in a dance thread

Check out this fucker with no soul

Thank you for saying what was on everyones minds.

Koromaru?

I agree for most other rhythm games but literally the only reason I would get this is for fanservicey shit. P4D is a piss easy rhythm game

Fair enough, personally I still haven't finished the story mode to P4DAN as I just wanted to dance to the music.

Needs more belly sluts.

>Morgana
SOMETIMES YOUR WORDS JUST HYPNOTIZE ME

>Mitsuru

2 MCs lmao

>In P5D, the Velvet Room attendants say "You're having a dance party!" Then everybody has a dance party and sometimes you get funny moments
>In P3D the SEES members meet up in the Velvet Room when Elizabeth tells them they're going to have a dance party, and sometimes you get funny moments

Okay seriously if you're not going to spend extra money on writing a story like last time maybe you can get a few more songs in, because only having like 20 per game is a pretty paltry offering

Can't wait for DLCs ;)