I’m proud of you, /v. Much better results than the third Ike

I’m proud of you, /v. Much better results than the third Ike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHJMoj-1BAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least, for the most part, if you aren’t one of the morons who voted Reinhardt to 5th.

I wonder how they are going to shuffle their classes now.

I as well. I also hope they aren’t just shitty fodder units either, given Veronica’s finally getting a release of some sort.

>Veronica actually won
Thank god

>Hector: Armored Sword
>Ephraim: Cav Lance
>Celica: Blue Mage
>Veronica: Healslut

Is Sup Forumseronica our girl?

>Sacred Stones fags
Your game is shit.

Agreed. No 3rd boobs unit!

Perhaps they could make Hector a Bow General so nobody has to be a healslut.

Nobody’s talking about Sacred Stones here. Who were you voting for? Off yourself if Reinhardt or boobs

You mean the best.

Of course

I predict:
Hector gets a spear
Ephraim gets a sword
Celica gets whatever
Veronica is the same as regular Veronica or a healer

>Gaiden

It's shit.

True, but I’ll take Celica over tits any day.

I like pantyhose.

That is a glorious day for us user

mommyfags btfo

>Veronica can finally get ASKR'D
Fantastic

No hatred against Camilla, but I'm glad she finally dropped. Seeing her win every round was getting stale.

>Bloom from FE4 is now the least popular character in the series

What the fuck are you talking about? Tharja's the one that won more than anyone else.

They’re both fucking garbage

Hector is fine. Celica is a retarded cunt who shouldn't have placed at all. Ephraim is alright. Veronica is an absolutely retarded choice since you're got to be one dumb motherfucker not to see that we were going to get her at some point anyway. You basically just voted to have three legends instead of four.

>used all my saved orbs for Ike and didn't get him
Sorry veronica, needs mo orbs for dem summons

>this retard actually thinks we're only getting one Veronica
She's getting an alt thanks to winning this and we'll get her regular form down the line some other way.

Let Veronica be a sword calvary, which includes her also having Siegfried as her weapon as well.

I’m just glad it wasn’t Eirika. I wanted a Camilla that was good and not a seasonal but I’ll take murder loli

>Hector
>Celica
>Ephrain
>Veronica
I'm ok with this, I hope Legendary Ike wins the voting.

Hector: A fucking armor tome to mess with us all.
Celica: Ladysword
Ephriam: Lance Cav, Brave Roy syndrome.
Veronica: Actually just gets released.

Celica win baby

>implying they wont go full jew and release a more powercrept version of them.

>yfw people actually vote for Bruno
>yfw Surtr ranks higher than Tiki, Fae and Haar
And hey, look on the bright side Marthfags. You can pretty easily break top 2 for the next one now, just don't split your votes.

Nah, they’ll just allow people to vote for Ike and Roy again. And th cycle continues

>Ephraim
Fucking why? Dumb incest memers ruin everything

>10% pity rate on b8%
>only 66 orbs
>need to save to get as many Veronica merges as possible when she arrives
Should I just break the pity rate?

Either that or all the Hectors jump over to Old Hector I guess
>Canas 89th
The snowman cometh

>rolled +Res/-Hp Ike
welp

>8.5 and stil no Ike yet
>terrified of getting a no Red and rolling a 5 star I don’t want

>9.5 and no Ike
>no more orbs for me
I'm fucked, my only option is reroll an account for Ike.

>Maltet Hector so now he can beat Eliwood
>Golden Dagger Celica except it's colorless here
>Garm Ephraim to match Eirika's Gleipnir
>Red Elivagar Veronica

Who is this again?

Don't we get 50 orbs at some point?

50 orbs soon fellow summoner

Yeah, tomorrow

>another loli as top tier unit
Eh, would have preferred Eirika.

>Planning on spending some orbs on the next banner
>Suddenly, Veronica

So much for that genius plan.

>Hector: FE6 version with Wolf Beil as armor unit
>Ephraim: Lance Cav with Reginleif
>Celica: Red mage with Ragnorok Omega or sword infantry with Beloved Zofia. Either way, she would look similar to the Echoes Overclass
>Veronica: Grown up Veronica from a few years in the future. Rides Xander's horse. Uses a staff with a built in Wrathful Staff, +3 attack, and Panic debuff. Has unique healing skill and unique special attack.

Aren't we getting a free unit of choice like last CYL?

I hope we get another dumb live action commercial when the banner rolls around, that was great.

>spent them all for absolutely nothing
Why didn’t you cock suckers talk me out of it, damnit?

I was hoping for Camilla to win to compete my all Camilla team, but Veronica winning is hilarious enough that I can't even be mad about it.

Sucks for Marth though. He got straight up robbed.

>Built in wrathful staff mounted unit

That would be absolutely bullshit to the point of being funny..

Probably. Which makes me wonder. Does anyone ACTUALLY give a fuck about Veronica outside of her beating Camilla/being a loli? I mean really, I can't imagine ever picking her over Hector.

I regret to inform you that Celica also has massive titties

She's CUTE

I can't wait to see Hector being portrayed as some skinny faggot and Veronica as an old hag.

If there's one thing these polls have proven, it's that people vote for characters for shallow reasons. Just look at how high Loki got the women's side.

Is this your first anime game

No.

People hate Camilla more than they love their favorites. They're more obsessed than her le titty oneesan xd fans

>shallow reasons
Well, it's an internet popularity contest for a png. collector cellphone game.

>have to wait another year to get Bolverick Camilla
>And another Eirika alt
I was double btfo in this gauntlet. Even my favorite male dropped 40 places

I forget, how long did it take to get the brave heroes last time?

By next year FE Switch will have come out, with a new host of characters. It's highly unlikely Camilla will get that close again. Sorry, but she will never get a good version.

>FE16 coming out in 2018
Heh
Brave Camilla isn’t happening ever.

We got them in September last time so 7 months

wtf i hate foolish systems now

just realized.
there's a high chance there will be a live-action version of vero-chan just like the previous CYL

There was a live action thing last time, too?

youtube.com/watch?v=KHJMoj-1BAM

People mainly vote on the female side to spite others.

Just like elections whoa.....

>>Ephraim: Cav Lance
>>Celica: Blue Mage
>blue
>blue
Please no. They at the very least avoided mixing colours with the last Brave Hero banner.

Veronica won't be here for almost 6 months. Spend now save later.

Vero is a nice character. Clearly she has potential and also has dragon blood too. Did you even play heroes?

I am eagerly anticipating Veronica.

The last story chapter about how Veronica still cares for the people even though she is on a conquest to conquer, really won me over.
And it was neat seeing a sympathetic side of her in spite of her inner blood causing her never ending suffering while telling her to kill everything. It means that she is putting good effort into trying to be the better person and not letting herself be controlled or going all feral. She clearly has an idea of what a noble or ruler should be, and tries to live up to it still.

I wonder if we're going to get Order of Heroes Veronica, where in her world, she's the good guy while Askr trio are the bad guys, complete with evil!Shareena, evil!Alfonse and Anna for her paralogue chapter?

I honestly hope it's this, even if it is somewhat predictable.

I really have no idea what spin they'd take on it. But no matter I really am kind of expecting to see Veronica in an Askr uniform.
It'd be great too.

Veronica is basically the big bad in Tenchi S3. She just wants company.

I used 200+ for Zelgius and got shit, not even a 5*.

Stay safe sister! Your brother will save you!

Well, being mindraped by an evil dragon god might have something to do with that.

>She just wants company.
The fun times that shall be had!

I'm choosing her for free, so yes.

It's actually a significant change from how she acts in early book 1. You can thank Seth for that.

heh

Paralogue 10-1: A Lecture Fit for Royalty
>Veronica: I want to see your best, Amelia. Take care of them, and I'll release you from your contract.
>Amelia: All right, then... I'll give it everything
>Veronica: You too, Seth. You have to do what I tell you, so get on with it.
>Seth: Princess Veronica, I have just one question for you. Why do you insist on behaving like a child?
>Veronica: Because there's a voice telling me to. And it tells me that I'm going to have a lot of fun. Why do you ask? I suppose you're going to tell me that fighting is wrong, aren't you?
>Seth: No. Fighting is sometimes necessary, for the sake of a kingdom and its people. I doubt you're acting on their behalf, though.
>Veronica: The people...?
>Seth: Yes. Everything is for their sake. A true ruler cannot let their own selfish desires lead them. The burden of protecting the people is overwhelming... It requires a person of extraordinary character. I serve Prince Ephraim and Princess Eirika. They are fit to rule. You, on the other hand...
>Veronica: Oh, how tiresome you've become. Get going. Now.

I would be laughing if the CYL version of Veronica is a dragon unit. It would officially make dragon units the place where loli's go.

>Xander: We're done here, General. Princess Veronica has issued the order to retreat.
>Seth: Acknowledged. I have no means to oppose this contract, so I must obey... Regardless of who forged it.
>Xander: "Regardless of who forged it," is it? Yet you do recognize Princess Veronica's authority, General, or so it seems to me.
>Seth: Does it?
>Xander: You offered sharp criticism of her actions. What could possibly motivate that I'll tell you. Only a subject who hopes to see his ruler act justly—someone loyal—would do that. Lecturing a fool is as pointless as talking to a rock. It's a waste of time. If you didn't recognize Princess Veronica's right to rule, you wouldn't bother to upbraid her for her actions.
>Seth: ...As I said, the retreat has been called.

Paralogue 10-3: The Silver Knight
>Veronica: Here we are, Seth—our final battle together. Win, and I'll free you. Of course, even if you don't, the power of the contract will fade on its own. You'll be freed either way. And when that happens, you can march right back to the adorable Ephraim and Eirika. How wonderful!
>Seth: Indeed. That is my hope. However, Princess Veronica, if I may be permitted to say one last thing... It is true that I am not a knight of your kingdom. But I do sincerely wish that, one day, you become a good ruler. For the sake of your citizens... And for your own sake as well.

We need more shit like this and the fe 12 paralogues. It's so dumb how little cross series interaction there is in a crossover game

I want laevatainn

>if the CYL version of Veronica is a dragon unit
Oh that'd be great. They really could do it too.
I mean they can't just turn anyone into a dragon. But with Veronica they could do it if they so wanted and it could be justified.

>It's so dumb how little cross series interaction there is in a crossover game
When I started playing Heroes I expected some interaction between games like any Super Robot Wars game, but nothing happened.

Thanks, i also want her ingame.

They had better change the app icon back to Veronica now.

God, I hope not.