Soulcalibur VI

Who will be the new guest character?

vergil

Yoshimitsu

So if Nightmare's back to being his beefy armed self, does that mean Siegfried's possessed again?

>Soul charge would be activating his devil trigger

I want this so much now

It's Sieg under the helmet again, and Nightmare has some of Sieg's moves back.

As much as I would love Guts, think about how cool it would be if they introduced a new character based on the actual real life Guts.

No Amy no buy

I'm pretty sure it's a prequel, so that should still be Siegfried in there.

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS ARE 100% GUARANTEED KINO IF ANY ONE OF THEM WERE TO BE ADDED.
Mr. Bloodborne, Pyramid Head, or Nioh Man for PS4.
And just so they get use out of all those assets they made Scalebound Guy for XBOX.

I want one guest character universal to all platforms.

Reversal Edge and V-Trigger Soul Charges ruin any cool shit they might do.

The chosen undead or some soulsborne variation could really work. It's Bamco, so sure they could pull the correct strings.

Also the movesets of the different weapons/sorcery/pyromancy or whatever could really work.

Like the last boss on das 3

Just came to me but think that would really work in soul calibur.

It would be really cool. Some people have posted about wanting a Souls rep before and I think it would be a great idea. It's also pretty likely given the publisher connections. Fuck I just want more info on this game, I'm so hyped.

guest characters don't matter when these two are in the game already

Samurai Shodown Cham Cham

>It's Ornstein
With his Dark souls 2 look

Aranea

noctis

OP here

Hoping since Bamco has done a decent job with the DLC for Tekken 7 like Geese and Noctis, I hope they don't focus really good DLC on just Tekken and skimp out on SC

You know. I would love to see Heihachi again in SC or any mishima in that regard.