Who is your champ? Call me vanilla, but I still rock Viktor

Who is your champ? Call me vanilla, but I still rock Viktor.

Other urls found in this thread:

tentonhammer.com/articles/overwatch-tier-list
tentonhammer.com/articles/paladins-tier-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dropped the game soon after it came out but i always played the stealth bitch with the nice ass since she made everyone mad as fuck.

I main OB64

Ying, she is very 'auto-pilot' when it comes to heals, and can dish out some pretty good damage with her mirror image bombs

This game. Unistalled after finding about the loot boxes

Skye? Skye is cool.
I'm trying to decide which support to unlock, since they only give you Pip at start, and Pip seams to kinda suck.

Why you mad about the boxes? They aren't required buys or anything.

I quit playing after Cards Unbound was released, but I liked playing Mal'Damba and Tyra the most. I would love to keep playing but it just didn't feel right after the changes.
I honestly don't miss it too much though, the game wasn't that spectacular.

The offer bound mode now, and in comp they are bound. Unbound is totally optional.

you forgot the part where champions are so handicapped in Bound to the point of some, like Androxus, being outright unplayable.

I'm not having any problems. What do you mean?

sure you aren't, Erez.

I stopped playing but I used to play Ying, I liked her gameplay.
For the nice legs and tits, also.

I shadow step in, I shooty muh revolver, I shadow steps out. What is the problem my boy?

The "I Can't Believe It's Not Reaper" one.

is it still pay to win?

Damba

Yes.

McReaper=Androxus and yeah he's cool.

It never was, and isn't. I'm holding my own fine without paying for anything.

I like buck

That is all

His name is Buck and he's here to F

lank.

Isn't this game a complete ripoff of overwatch?

Maldamba is too strong. At least he was when I played. Not the best healer but he is great at area denial and point defending

No. It's not anymore a ripoff of overwatch than say Batlefield is a rip off of COD.

It has Champions and objectives. That's about it. Some of the Champions have similar abilities, but again don't war shooters have similar classes, and we don't call them clones of one another?

I guess I was misinformed, I was told that the abilities were exact copies. I haven't played the game, hence me asking

Before Paladins went to shit I played the only fun champion Evie
Ying is cool too

only play evie

There are some obviously copied shit, some stuff made better or more fair than in Overwatch, and shit that Overwatch copied (like Sombra). Plus a couple mostly original characters like Ying

Excellent taste.

In some cases they are extremely similar, but the game itself is different.

I go back to the war game analogy. COD has a sniper class. Battlefield has a Sniper. Medal of Honor has a Sniper. Counterstrike has a sniper.

All of those classes are roughly the same, but the game they are in makes them all play a little bit diferent,

So yeah Ferdinand is very close to Reinhard, but he's not exactly the same.

Best girl coming through

YOU DARE CHALLENGE MAKOA!?

I haven't played in a while, has Makoa been changed? Is he viable or should I play someone else?

I started playing it recently so I don't know how or if he's changed. I looked at some tier lists though and he's usually in A+ or S Tier.

Still one of the best tanks

i'm boutta nut, got damn

Great then, I love his tool set and I'd hate to have to switch especially since people seem to not ever pick a tank anyway.

kinessa

stopped playing by the time that patch with the dance moves.
I have heard they changed lots of stuff and the game went to shit , isn't that fun anymore

Grohk has been my nigga since closed beta, when he had a % chance to spawn a totem on the enemy, having the totem root and do AOE damage. He's a lot less fun now but was still my go to until I stopped playing a couple of months back.

From what I can gather it went though some rough patches, but it's back in a good place now.

tentonhammer.com/articles/overwatch-tier-list
tentonhammer.com/articles/paladins-tier-list

It can't be, it isn't completely unbalanced.

>Nearly half of Overwatch's roster is D and below
Jesus christ man

Ying is fun