YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

>tfw got friends that keeps buying because they think it will spike again

Nice video game thread friend!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONOO NOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'll unironically buy in once i see the uptrend

>uptrend

You mean the dead cat bounce?

>you bought a WiiU
>you bought a PS Vita
>nw you bought internet meme money
Someone put me out of my misery.

FUCK YOU BIZ YOU SAID THIS IS JUST A CORRECTION YOU SAID THIS WILL BOUNCE YOU SAID THIS WILL MOON AGAIN

I DIDN'T SELL WHEN MY ENTRY GOT HIT AT 11200 YOU SAID THIS IS JUST A CORRECTION

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

MY WIFE WILL KILL ME I PUT MY CHILDREN'S COLLEGE FUND IN THESE SHITS

FUCK YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What even constitutes a "trend" to you at this point?

above MA 50 at least

Are these threads just created by the same memers that do the Bitcoin clickbait articles?

I'd imagine this to be people that bought in on the first spikes, and they're still making good money now selling to normies.

Some fucking faggot recommended an eastern European friend of his to invest in trx and now he's shitting his pants because he thinks the guy's gonna fucking clap his ass, and is asking for help on /biz/.
Holy fucking shit, you literally can't make this shit up, this is your average miner lads.

See you down there.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're confusing a lot of terms, user.

dead cat bounce already happened at 15k, this is the despair phase or whatever.

uptrend begins when people stop posting pink wojaks because they've either sold everything or because they've so desperate that they don't care.

that's literally the best buy signal you can have, and we still aren't there

it's not loss until you hold the bags, remember this kids

waiting for the entire thing to crash so fucking processors and RAM will come down. Completely useless endeavor. All the electricity and processing power used to "mine" something with no fucking inherent value.

this. i don't fucking care anymore. i'll probably shoot my brains out of despair sooner or later anyway

THIS
IS
MY
LAST
RE
SORT

Make sure to set up an stream.

A friendly warning for future generations.

It turns out it is a fucking beaner
HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT
The memes are 100% truth it's only NEET's, pajeets and third worlders that get in to these shitcoins meme,
HAHAHAHAHA